image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_4082 (resized).JPG
IMG_4083 (resized).JPG
IMG_4081 (resized).JPG
fullsizeoutput_5282 (resized).jpeg
231E1676-14F3-40FE-9F90-3403AC7C986F (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 55.
#301 6 years ago

No notice here yet Hopefully those are trickling out.

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

I'd like to see that when it is back together!

I'll post pics in my resto thread here - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-restomod

I'm guessing it will take me another week or so before I have the decals on the lower cab installed (letting the paint dry real well first). Going to start on the legs today though.

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

I received a shipping notice from Fedex out of Huntley Ill. That should be it! Scheduled to arrive Wednesday! Hallelujah!

Did you have to pay for shipping?

#304 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Did you have to pay for shipping?

No, I just suddenly received the notice.

#305 6 years ago

shipping was paid with the game way back when

#306 6 years ago

This is form the preorder 2.0 posts just FYI for the people getting this in the next few days:

The 3 way cable instruction should be changed with the kits going out. The display should have it own power. The fuse no longer should be changed. The 3 way power cable won't use the video power hookup (might even be a diff cable, i don't know)

calvin12 said:

Plan to mount the computer in the head. I have a shelf of painters tape, sticky side up, attached to the backplane to catch the metal shavings.
Drill the mounting holes and screw the mount to the backplane. Initial I had the computer with the logo upside down but later changed it for easier access.
Mount the shutdown controller board, I chose to place it below the computer. This is just mounted with double faced tape.
Next connect the 3 ended cable to the proc and shut down controller. The 4 molex cable goes to the proc board J26. The smaller connector goes to the shutdown controller. The round power plug will go to the display.
You will also need to attach the 2 wires coming from the computer to the green terminal with a small screwdriver. Also attache the shorter USB cable to the computer and to the shutdown controller.
Oh yeah swap fuse F115 with the supplied one. You will be running more voltage and the original use might blow.

DSC_5718.JPG 181 KB

DSC_5719.JPG 226 KB

DSC_5720.JPG 254 KB

DSC_5723.JPG 331 KB

DSC_5722.JPG 211 KB

#307 6 years ago

I just got a shipping notice, should be here tomorrow, YEA!!

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

I just got a shipping notice, should be here tomorrow, YEA!!

Barry and Scott hate me... I will probably be last....

#309 6 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Barry and Scott hate me... I will probably be last....

We do not hate you!
--Scott

#310 6 years ago

Should we change the fuse back and take a extra PSU for the display,
when you have changed this now?

#311 6 years ago

Alternate method of mounting the computer is to use hot glue for the mounting plate. No mess, no muss, no fuss!

Doesn't work so well for the aux scoreboard that I added; that I'm using C clamps for safety.
lorem ipsum was a slut.

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

Should we change the fuse back and take a extra PSU for the display,
when you have changed this now?

If using the external power supply for the display, you can safely put the original fuse back in.

#313 6 years ago

i have the first kit without this pus

so the question is:
why you deliver now a psu?
and should i also use such a psu

sounds like its may be not good for the PDB

#314 6 years ago

Haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. =/

#315 6 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

i have the first kit without this pus
so the question is:
why you deliver now a psu?
and should i also use such a psu
sounds like its may be not good for the PDB

I'll let Scott confirm but I believe this was only an issue with the US kits. Your kit isn't a US kit so you should be fine.

#316 6 years ago

Thomas,
Please reach out to Barry if you are having trouble with your 12v power after upgrading. The European kits did not seem to have an issue with the display power, but the US test kits did.

Thank you,
--Scott

#317 6 years ago

ok

i know that also with colordmd some pins have problems

i have no problems but connected now psu and changed the fuse back

took 5 minutes and i think the pdb lifetime will may be longer

#318 6 years ago

no shipping notice yet.

#319 6 years ago

Congrats to all you guys getting kits soon....exciting times...

#320 6 years ago

No shipping notice here either...

But guess what the FedEx guy just dropped off. Surprised to say the least!

#321 6 years ago

Congrats!!

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

No shipping notice here either...

But guess what the FedEx guy just dropped off. Surprised to say the least!

Doesn't appear to have any installation instructions included and I didn't see anything on their site. Anyone who has the kit get instructions or know where I go to determine how to install this stuff?

#323 6 years ago

check the other thread. Instructions are there from my install. its simple. just change the video power to whats in the last post and don't swap the fuse.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-pre-ordered-bop-20-kit/page/18#post-2205140

#325 6 years ago

Still no shipping notice here. Did I piss someone off

#326 6 years ago

so I see the link works but from the dutch page how do you actually find that link?

#327 6 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

so I see the link works but from the dutch page how do you actually find that link?

Hell if I know! I just asked for the directions and was given the link.

#328 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

We do not hate you!
--Scott

I knew that would get a reaction.

So it's just Barry? Lol

#330 6 years ago

Is the second batch of pre-orders remotely close to being filled by chance?

#331 6 years ago

OK, serious question now.

These were said to have been shipped out on Monday. I haven't received a notice of shipment nor was I asked where it needed to be shipped to. Who should I speak with to make sure my order was shipped and to the correct address? Is that Terry, Scott, Barry, etc?

#332 6 years ago

Fedex changed my delivery date from today to tomorrow. Stupid weather delays!

#333 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

OK, serious question now.

These were said to have been shipped out on Monday. I haven't received a notice of shipment nor was I asked where it needed to be shipped to. Who should I speak with to make sure my order was shipped and to the correct address? Is that Terry, Scott, Barry, etc?

Probably worth checking, but mine showed up yesterday and I never received any shipping notice.

#334 6 years ago

Just got a tracking notice and it shows it's out for delivery to my house today. Oh happy days! Just need a PF and I can finally put this game back together.

#336 6 years ago

Ok, now when we finally get BoP 2.0 we can start bitching about the repo PF and updated BoP 2.0 software!

#337 6 years ago

I'm in Texas. Normally items from Pinball life take 4-5 days to get to me and it shows as though it shipped 1/19.

Toucanf16 - Let's start the pressure on the PF's now

#338 6 years ago

Got my shipping notice! WOOOOO!

#339 6 years ago

Still waiting for mine..Booo!!

#340 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Me too... double Booo! On a brighter note, I have a new Doug Huse BoP cabinet on the way!

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Same.

#342 6 years ago

Looks like mine will be here today. At least that's what it looks like from the tracking info. We'll see!

#343 6 years ago

I never got a shipping notice, but mine arrived in Minnesota today. Woo hoo!!!!

#344 6 years ago

I assume you are getting 1.09 s/w. play the crap out of it, when you find bugs let DP know. There is 1. 091 beta out, you need to sign up to get that from DP if you want the beta. Just make sure when you find bugs/issues you let them know so they can get taken care of. The 1.091 is mostly in response to the bugs found by the existing owners. They are taking what is found and reported and working on it.

#345 6 years ago

I will be installing this weekend and shooting the install for our next (and last) Pins and Vids video. It'll take me a little longer to do because of that, but I hope to have it up this weekend.

#346 6 years ago

Today is my daughters 5 year birthday but why do I feel like it's my birthday?

Oh yeah...... This is why! now the torture of waiting for the repo PF's hits harder as that is all that is left before my restoration is complete.
20150128_151623-428.jpg

#347 6 years ago

Oh man I'm getting excited

My God, she's alive...almost

#348 6 years ago

Mine was sitting on my porch all day long. No shipping notice received at all. My brother walked in and said I had a package of pinball parts (he saw the pinball life return address) that had been there since the AM. I love a surprise!

#349 6 years ago

I only got one of my boxes. FedEx promises the other one will be here tomorrow. Still a little worrisome.

image.jpg

There are 2,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 55.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside