Topic Stats

• 2,513 posts
  • 163 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 354 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bop_cabinet_complete_7 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_5 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_6 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_3 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_4 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_2 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_1 (resized).jpg
acronis2 (resized).JPG
P_20181012_180256 (resized).jpg
P_20181012_180247 (resized).jpg
6340d7788c2bb027ebd3c9635a2f8578c2e195a8 (resized).jpg
image (resized).png
IMG_20180817_222456993 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180820-091016 (resized).png
Screenshot_20180820-091010 (resized).png
Screenshot_20180820-090526 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2513 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 51.
#2501 3 months ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Anyone have Barry's email or phone #

Pm sent

#2502 3 months ago

Thanks everyone looks like Scotty D has my back since he made for DP.! Chris from cointaker has all the chords so really appreciate everyone getting back to me and thanks for the PM Molly! Cant wait to get this thing up and running!

#2503 3 months ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

My first attempt would be to send email to info@dutchpinball.com or to call +31 (6) 52 07 23 62, as listed in http://www.dutchpinball.com/contact . There's also a contact form on that page.

#2504 3 months ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

pm sent

#2505 3 months ago

Scotty D has my back, as well as Chris from cointaker....thanks boys!

1 week later
#2506 3 months ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Where and what type of computer did you purchase?

I bought a similar Zotac to the one my kit came with. DP told me it would work on the DP forum.

3 weeks later
#2507 72 days ago

Just got my BoP 2.0 kit installed and I've been reading up on the issues. Does anyone know if Scott is going to do a re-run of the aux flipper boards or if he'd give out the designs to have something made? Lastly, I had LEDs in my game, not sure what kind but the lighting worked great on the standard boards but now they're very ghosty since installing the upgrade. What LEDs do you guys have in your games? or is there a setting or something I'm missing for LEDs.

Thanks for your time,
-Mike

#2508 71 days ago
Quoted from dethfactor:

Just got my BoP 2.0 kit installed and I've been reading up on the issues. Does anyone know if Scott is going to do a re-run of the aux flipper boards or if he'd give out the designs to have something made? Lastly, I had LEDs in my game, not sure what kind but the lighting worked great on the standard boards but now they're very ghosty since installing the upgrade. What LEDs do you guys have in your games? or is there a setting or something I'm missing for LEDs.
Thanks for your time,
-Mike

I'm using cointaker super brights and premium frosted. No issues with mine.

As far as the flipper mod...good luck.
I contacted Scott but nothing came of it.
I was able to pick one up from another pinsider .

#2509 71 days ago
Quoted from dethfactor:

Thanks for your time,
-Mike

I spent a bunch of time on this. A couple things to consider.

I had the LED/GI OCD boards but I had to bypass them for 2.0 ultimately because after a ton of work, herg and I couldn't get the pwm to work properly with the way the lighting was implemented in the code. I may come back to this at some point but it probably would require some discussion with developers at DP or Multimorphic and probably wasn't worth the effort.

Next, for whatever reason, with no pwm, the ghosting was very strong when the game first turns on (at least with the original P-ROC and game code I was using). There was no question about this. Five minutes of warm up, the ghosting seemed to dissipate and eventually go away entirely. There was no fading but it was clean. These were with either regular or non-ghosting LEDs, it made zero difference.

I think the ghosting you're seeing isn't caused by the typical factors since it goes away when it warms up. I've seen this also on 2.0 setups in the field. Curious what other people have seen.

1 month later
#2510 13 days ago

I just snagged a reasonably priced BoP and I'm considering 2.0. Is the kit relatively plug n play, bugs worked out at this point? If I get sick of it, what's the going rate for a better than average routed BoP with 2.0 installed?

#2511 13 days ago

just finished installing mine today! It came with a whole whack of missing pieces and I am very grateful and lucky there are some amazing pinheads that helped me part it back together. Its relatively easy if your well attune with general pinball repairs installations of mods etc etc. The one thing you should note is it takes around a full 2 min plus to turn on the proc system and it says that nowhere on the instructions. I fiddled with everything thinking something was wrong, lesson learned talk to someone that's already installed one before embarking. Not sure what mine is worth as new playfield and the black cabinet but i wont part with mine so no big deal. Cheers

#2512 13 days ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

The one thing you should note is it takes around a full 2 min plus to turn on the proc system

To be fair, that's because BoP 2.0 boots off of Windows 10. Modern games using P-ROCs don't all do that, and can boot pretty fast from a cold start.

#2513 12 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I just snagged a reasonably priced BoP and I'm considering 2.0. Is the kit relatively plug n play, bugs worked out at this point? If I get sick of it, what's the going rate for a better than average routed BoP with 2.0 installed?

It's an easy install. The kit hasn't gone down in value, Bride 2.0s don't sell very often, it all depends on the rest of the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 28.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
There are 2513 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 51.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside