Topic Stats

• 2,574 posts
  • 170 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 66 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 357 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

231E1676-14F3-40FE-9F90-3403AC7C986F (resized).png
IMG_0517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
bop_cabinet_complete_7 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_5 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_6 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_3 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_4 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_2 (resized).jpg
bop_cabinet_complete_1 (resized).jpg
acronis2 (resized).JPG
P_20181012_180256 (resized).jpg
P_20181012_180247 (resized).jpg
6340d7788c2bb027ebd3c9635a2f8578c2e195a8 (resized).jpg
image (resized).png
IMG_20180817_222456993 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2574 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 52.
#201 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

algrande, can I have mine shipped to you and pick it up?

Hopefully by the time that got sorted out, you'd have or got very close to having yours anyway really feel them visiting the states this weekend is going to be the final stage in getting these out the door here... if they started shipping them by the end of next week in USA.. maybe could start seeing them around Christmas? Maybe there's a few Christmas miracles to happen still.

#203 5 years ago

I got mine today! Ok. I didn't really. That was a cruel joke.

But maybe soon....

#204 5 years ago

I made a "welcome party" this week. 12 pinheads and all of them agreed waiting was worth and BoP 2.0 is great fun to play.

#205 5 years ago

I think heard CFTBL in the background!

#206 5 years ago

It looks great. Good that the 'party' was nice and the guests liked the game.

#207 5 years ago

Shit storm going on at DP. Getting worried about US orders. =(

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game/page/3

#208 5 years ago

Hey Guys,
No need to worry about the Bride kits. All parts are accounted for and the imaging of the drives for the US kits will be done during the next week and a half.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks guys,
--Scott

#209 5 years ago

Thanks for the quick response Scott.

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey Guys,
No need to worry about the Bride kits. All parts are accounted for and the imaging of the drives for the US kits will be done during the next week and a half.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
Thanks guys,
--Scott

Is there a timeline for the code being finalized? What version will the US games ship with?

#211 5 years ago

The US games will be shipping with at least v1.09. As for finalizing the Bride code, I don't have a specific date, but we are actively working on it. We plan on making incremental updates as we progress through the rest of the project.

Right now, my number 1 priority is getting you guys your kits.

--Scott

#212 5 years ago

Great to hear. After reading the other thread my nerves started going again. Glad to hear bop is still on track.

#213 5 years ago

I'm on the second batch pre-order list for the US. any idea when those might ship out?

#214 5 years ago

at the other thread it sounds like DP USA is out of business and TBL will never be ?!?
never seen something like that at a internet forum from a a company owner/partner.

i am happy with BOP2.0
and may be would buy a TBL also

hope you guys get your kits
and hope we will get the updates.

#215 5 years ago

If bop gets delivered to all orders and dp goes out of.business maybe the owners of bop2 can buy the source and maintain it as a community project

#216 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Got mine yesterday, installing today! Pictures to follow

I played Al's for a solid hour last night,maybe more
Had to restart a couple of times.
It wouldn't do a ball search.
Very fun to play.

#217 5 years ago

new Display

#218 5 years ago

Very nice Thomas! I am glad you found an adapter that works. For the record, which USB to serial adapter did you use?

Thanks,
--Scott

#219 5 years ago

the USB adapter looks like this

http://adapterz.com/item.htm?id=60414

i have it several years

i loaded the PROLIFIC drivers

so i think it is exact this one.

1 week later
#220 5 years ago

2 bop 2.0's in the wild in the USA.

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

2 bop 2.0's in the wild in the USA.

you got 1 ?

#222 5 years ago

Yup, and there is a second one. Check the other bop 2.0 thread, there is gameplay videofof mine there.

#223 5 years ago

Sweet !!!!

#224 5 years ago

I got one as well.

#225 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I got one as well.

Pffft...well that's no way to run a scam.

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Pffft...well that's no way to run a scam.

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I got one as well.

The non usa ones went out in the last month, usa ones are not out yet except these two as qc tests.the bulk of them will do out soon, they are being finalized now.

#228 5 years ago

... and for those who wants a complete BoP 2.0 I am willing to sell mine:
BoP 2.0 all new ... black cabinet decals, new playfield, new ramps, all metalparts new galvanised ... in it all a new pinballmachine.

PM me for more informations .. shipping worldwide if you organize and pay shipping.

But now .. back to topic ....

#229 5 years ago

What's the PF look like?

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

... and for those who wants a complete BoP 2.0 I am willing to sell mine:
BoP 2.0 all new ... black cabinet decals, new playfield, new ramps, all metalparts new galvanised ... in it all a new pinballmachine.
PM me for more informations .. shipping worldwide if you organize and pay shipping.
But now .. back to topic ....

Yeah you can have a black game that does not match the new purple panel that does match how the game was designed.

1 week later
#231 5 years ago

any timeline for the next sw update?

#232 5 years ago

I just want to know when RareHero gets his? This week?

#233 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

I just want to know when RareHero gets his? This week?

I dunno if it will be this week, but should be really soon, I talked to Scott about it the other day.

#234 5 years ago

Question to anyone who already has their 2.0 kit. When you fail multiball and you shoot a ball into the scoop to restart multiball can you choose to not plunge the new ball into play and continue multiball mode with one ball, or does the ball in the scoop not release until a new ball is plunged? Thanks

#235 5 years ago

does the ball in the scoop not release until a new ball is plunged?

that will happen

#236 5 years ago

Anybody get a US shipping notice or email yet?

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from Postmortem:

Question to anyone who already has their 2.0 kit. When you fail multiball and you shoot a ball into the scoop to restart multiball can you choose to not plunge the new ball into play and continue multiball mode with one ball, or does the ball in the scoop not release until a new ball is plunged? Thanks

Pretty sure the ball is held till you launch the ball

#238 5 years ago

The ball is held until you plunge.

#239 5 years ago

Cool thanks for the info. Can't wait to get my kit!

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

What's the PF look like?

New !

@Calvin: You are the boss and I have only ugly stuff in my gameroom ... right

#241 5 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

New !

I have no idea what your gameroom looks like. I just know that the purple is what makes bop cabinet stand out in a lineup. And the new panel is purple so it won't match a black cab.

#242 5 years ago

...combinated with some purple led in the backbone it matches very well.

#243 5 years ago

You know what sucks about this whole pre order deal for us in the United States paying with the dollar? The exchange rate has changed drastically in favor of the dollar since this time last year.

#244 5 years ago

it should be real cheaper now for you !

because the week euro

for us europeans all pinball machines and parts will be every month expensiver

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Anybody get a US shipping notice or email yet?

Nothing here. Kind of thought we would see them now as it's been a couple of weeks since the parts were going to pinball life. I wonder if some issues were found with the US parts that needed to be addressed?

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

You know what sucks about this whole pre order deal for us in the United States paying with the dollar? The exchange rate has changed drastically in favor of the dollar since this time last year.

yeah I got hosed doing my early order due to exchange rates vs now. but I have the game so I can't complain too much.

#247 5 years ago

Did we really lose out? Looks like they raised the price for everything now which seems to make the currency exchange rate not a big difference. For some reason I thought I paid $1800 US for everything and when I do the conversion now its showing $1885.

#248 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Did we really lose out? Looks like they raised the price for everything now which seems to make the currency exchange rate not a big difference. For some reason I thought I paid $1800 US for everything and when I do the conversion now its showing $1885.

I say that referring to the current exchange rate and old pricing. before they did the increase it was a way better deal now that the rates have dropped.

#249 5 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

New !

I see you on the dp forums now asking to get the graphic file for the panel since the purple looks bad with the non standard black cab. It does make me laugh.

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

I have no idea what your gameroom looks like. I just know that the purple is what makes bop cabinet stand out in a lineup. And the new panel is purple so it won't match a black cab.

I disagree. I went with the black decals on my machine with purple under cabinet lighting, purple leds in the helmet, purple pop caps and everything chrome. Mine stands out in my lineup. I think the panel (which looks black with purple trim) will look awesome from what I have seen in the pictures.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Escondido, CA
Machine - For Sale
Culver City, CA
There are 2574 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 52.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside