image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_4082 (resized).JPG
IMG_4083 (resized).JPG
IMG_4081 (resized).JPG
fullsizeoutput_5282 (resized).jpeg
231E1676-14F3-40FE-9F90-3403AC7C986F (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 55.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

hm
the week is over,no infos that they started to ship

The latest email update stated that "The first EU kits will ship within two weeks after we get back from Expo (We will be back on 10/21/14)" which would be next Tuesday 4.11.

Still: shouldn't they ask by now the EU customers to confirm that their shipping address is the same as stated when preordered? And communicate the shipping costs and collect the payments for them? If they really have all the parts then two weeks should be more than enough to get the first kits in the mail, even if they're super busy with The Big Lebowski, don't you think? I hope all this doesn't mean that yet another deadline will be missed...

#152 7 years ago

Just dont take any photos of you and a DP game, they will go Jihad on your rear end.

#153 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Just dont take any photos of you and a DP game, they will go Jihad on your rear end.

There must be a story here. Did something happen?

#154 7 years ago

I've come to interpret DP deadlines as a rough gauge of the current status, not an expectation that anything will happen by that date. Way too many missed deadlines for me to continue getting my hopes up. I'm really excited about getting this, I just hope the game doesn't provide the same over-promise/under-deliver feeling that the rest of this process has resulted in.

#155 7 years ago

I'm guessing these wont ship anytime soon. They show to be going to the Houston show which is next weekend so I'm guessing they are getting prepared for this all next week so if things don't go out now they wont go out until after the Houston show (at best).

I despise the Houston show but I may have to drive down there just for the TBL session so that when they open up for questions I can bring this whole fiasco up. 6 hours total round trip but still may be worth it just to put some heat on them if they miss yet another deadline.

I hope I'm wrong though...

#156 7 years ago

I wouldn't assume the whole team is showing up in Houston cause you're right, they need to get bop shipping. Given a day to travel both ways and all that , plus getting the prototypes they likely left in the states moved from their IL HQ down to Houston is a pain too.. And that's the same guy or small USA staff that would be prepping your BOP kits. They have the dutch pinball open show this weekend as well.

#157 7 years ago

they are working at the manuals now and final fixes
and want to start shipping the next days.

#158 7 years ago

Another week past, another missed deadline, with no communication.....

There is no way I would ever buy anything from them again. I was one of their biggest fans when this whole thing started.

They have had my money for almost a year interest free and used it to get TBL off the ground.

If you look at the timeline. They came back from Expo last year, got their 50 pre-orders and the next week announced that they had bought the rights to TBL and pretty much stopped working on BoP 2.0 for the last year. But somehow they were able to get some prototype TBL's to Expo. I know they said that they had some licensing issues that held things up, but I would have concerns for a company that is taking money from customers before they have all the licenses.

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

There is no way I would ever buy anything from them again. I was one of their biggest fans when this whole thing started.

They have had my money for almost a year interest free and used it to get TBL off the ground.

If you look at the timeline. They came back from Expo last year, got their 50 pre-orders and the next week announced that they had bought the rights to TBL and pretty much stopped working on BoP 2.0 for the last year. But somehow they were able to get some prototype TBL's to Expo. I know they said that they had some licensing issues that held things up, but I would have concerns for a company that is taking money from customers before they have all the licenses.

I'm really frustrated how BoP 2.0 has become the step-child and frankly gets treated more like an annoyance by DP than anything. It is plainly obvious they would rather be dealing with TBL right now. What will be interesting for the TBL buyers, is whether they will become the step children when their machine gets delayed and DP is busy pumping whatever their second machine will be around expo next year.

This has really exposed that they don't seem to care about how they treat their customers and says a lot about their business practices. I understand that there were unforeseen delays, but they didn't need to keep putting out bogus dates and they certainly could have made a point to communicate with the people that fronted them money. Pretty insulting way to run a business.

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

They came back from Expo last year, got their 50 pre-orders and the next week announced that they had bought the rights to TBL and pretty much stopped working on BoP 2.0 for the last year.

Don't say things that are only a guess as if they were facts. You can critisize the way some things are going, but I don't think you're quite right when you say that they "pretty much stopped working on BoP 2.0 for the last year". I do think it's a lot of work they're doing (maybe more than they'd have thought) but as far as I know, there was quite some work done for BOP2.0 the last months (and maybe before that too).
And besides the BOP 2.0, I still like what I hear and see when it comes to handling the design of TBL, the licensing, etc...

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from sven:

Don't say things that are only a guess as if they were facts. You can critisize the way some things are going, but I don't think you're quite right when you say that they "pretty much stopped working on BoP 2.0 for the last year". I do think it's a lot of work they're doing (maybe more than they'd have thought) but as far as I know, there was quite some work done for BOP2.0 the last months (and maybe before that too).
And besides the BOP 2.0, I still like what I hear and see when it comes to handling the design of TBL, the licensing, etc...

Gotta agree....contempt prior to investigation...we don't know the whole story so to think these guys were sitting around doing nothing may be a little aggressive. I played 2.0 with the kit you guys are getting at Expo. I have a feeling that when you have this installed you will agree it was worth the wait.

Its obvious I am in on TBL. But for me, I would much rather have them take the time they need to develop the game correctly then rush it out the door incomplete. Raising a glass to all of you that are in on 2.0 and only wish that each of you are happy with the kit as I was playing 2.0 at Expo. Its pretty cool.

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

I have a feeling the wait is almost over.
I'm still stoked.

#163 7 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Don't forget there is another thread running on BOP 2.0

That got an update a couple of days ago by the person receiving the first kit in Europe - they're doing a final "non Dutch Pinball person" check that it install properly by following the supplied instructions etc, before it gets released to everyone else..

Here....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-pre-ordered-bop-20-kit/page/9#post-2028283

#164 7 years ago

As a person that bought a BBB "Back in the day", I can tell you that people just reach a breaking point with a long wait like this. I do feel that DP needs to communicate better about where they are. If we were told by them that they are packing boxes in IL and The Netherlands, we would be a lot happier. I really wish they would communicate with us better. Being told to wait, is a lot better than all of the speculation that happens when you get people on a forum talking about it.

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

As a person that bought a BBB "Back in the day", I can tell you that people just reach a breaking point with a long wait like this. I do feel that DP needs to communicate better about where they are. If we were told by them that they are packing boxes in IL and The Netherlands, we would be a lot happier. I really wish they would communicate with us better. Being told to wait, is a lot better than all of the speculation that happens when you get people on a forum talking about it.

I was one of those people too. I actually didn't get worked up at all during that process. I have more of a stomach for these things than others apparently.

The analogy here would have been if Gene was showing and promoting Kingpin while ignoring the BBB buyers.

#166 7 years ago
Quoted from Snux:

Don't forget there is another thread running on BOP 2.0
That got an update a couple of days ago by the person receiving the first kit in Europe - they're doing a final "non Dutch Pinball person" check that it install properly by following the supplied instructions etc, before it gets released to everyone else..
Here....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-pre-ordered-bop-20-kit/page/9#post-2028283

I think that the lack of communication is what is so frustrating for me. HEY DUTCH PINBALL!! POST SOMETHING ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT SAYS THE FIRST KIT WAS RECEIVED AND BEING TESTED!!!
Or how about send out an email that gives the impression that you give a crap about the people who forked out $100,000 a year ago. Are you too busy to send us an email update?

Looking back, knowing what I know now, I would still have bought 2.0 because I love the game. Maybe that will change if I have to wait another 2 months.

#167 7 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

I think that the lack of communication is what is so frustrating for me. HEY DUTCH PINBALL!! POST SOMETHING ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT SAYS THE FIRST KIT WAS RECEIVED AND BEING TESTED!!!
Or how about send out an email that gives the impression that you give a crap about the people who forked out $100,000 a year ago.

wow you overpaid.

#168 7 years ago

Barry announced in the "Pre-Order Thread" that they are working through the problems that their test installer has had and are working out the problems. This brings up a concern I've had. I've seen a lot of hacks over the years on pins. Some of which worked just fine but would change what a future kit would expect. When I shop a pin, the first step I take is to replace any connectors and pins that have even the slightest sign of damage. I'm hoping that we don't see a lot of this when installing our kits. I'm guessing that the machines that are the most correct will have a better installation experience.

#169 7 years ago

yeah and can be hard to notice too. I was noticing on my NGG buzz was having problems going down. When I got in there, I found the wrong coil #, wrong coil stop on both Buzz and Bud, and a piece of coil sleeve used as a spacer on the wrong coil. I'm fixing all that this weekend... but yeah, I could of gone years without finding that, and some new software might be tuned slightly different on the timings where the old hacks don't work (as they were hacked just until "good enough" to make the old software happy). so, yes, potential is out there.

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

yeah and can be hard to notice too. I was noticing on my NGG buzz was having problems going down. When I got in there, I found the wrong coil #, wrong coil stop on both Buzz and Bud, and a piece of coil sleeve used as a spacer on the wrong coil. I'm fixing all that this weekend... but yeah, I could of gone years without finding that, and some new software might be tuned slightly different on the timings where the old hacks don't work (as they were hacked just until "good enough" to make the old software happy). so, yes, potential is out there.

I owned my HS2 for 16 years before I found that the ball diverter on the supercharger had it's outer coil removed and the wire was disconnected. I replaced the coil and the diverter worked totally differently.

#172 7 years ago

Just received my bride yesterday! Looking forward to the 2.0 arrival. Quick question... Does this game not have a ball save feature at all?? I couldn't find anything in the menus. I saw "Bonus Flips", but I'm not sure what that is?! Anybody? It's pretty simple to nudge, so I don't mind no ball save, but it's always nice for kids and newbies.

#173 7 years ago

1.0 does not have a ball save

#174 7 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Just received my bride yesterday! Looking forward to the 2.0 arrival. Quick question... Does this game not have a ball save feature at all?? I couldn't find anything in the menus. I saw "Bonus Flips", but I'm not sure what that is?! Anybody? It's pretty simple to nudge, so I don't mind no ball save, but it's always nice for kids and newbies.

Generally from that era the only time you get a ball save is if the ball doesn't hit a single switch and drains. There's no grace period time otherwise.

#175 7 years ago

Thanks for the info.

This is my first machine from this era. Here's a question. As I noticed a single lamp was out, I lifted the playfield to replace it... and realized that the entire playfield mech was unfamiliar to me. Before I screw anything up here, does it simply pivot up, and rest against the head? It didn't seem to want to pull forward at all. Is there a latch system, or something I should acquaint myself with??

I just held the playfield on a 45 degree angle with one hand while replacing the lamp with my other hand! I didn't want to mess anything up.

#176 7 years ago

Yeah it just rotates up past 90. Make sure you remove the balls before you go up that high.

There is a hold bar on the right side of the cabinet. It goes to a hole halfway up the playfield. It works in a pinch but I am uncomfortable with it's small contact area and the flex it puts on the playfield.

Generally the first time you put it all the way up make sure it's not going to touch your glass. If it touches throw a towel over the end.

#177 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Yeah it just rotates up past 90. Make sure you remove the balls before you go up that high.
There is a hold bar on the right side of the cabinet. It goes to a hole halfway up the playfield. It works in a pinch but I am uncomfortable with it's small contact area and the flex it puts on the playfield.
Generally the first time you put it all the way up make sure it's not going to touch your glass. If it touches throw a towel over the end.

Thanks for that info. Super helpful.

#178 7 years ago

sweet

DSC_0039_1.jpg
#179 7 years ago

Mine should arrive tomorrow (I hope) but I already started removing the parts that are not needed anymore. A couple of thoughts:

- drilling through the metal plate in the backbox might create small metal "flakes" that you don't want to land on your boards and stay there as they could cause serious issues.

- using snap-on connectors with the power cable sounds risky. While they might be okay for 12V they probably shouldn't be used for 230V. Be careful. I'm seriously considering other means to connect the wires.

- the audio cable mini jack might get loose from nudging and shaking the machine unless it fits very snugly. That shouldn't be dangerous, the machine will just mute if the plug gets disconnected (I assume). I'd look into securing that the cable stays there.

- we are asked to label the speaker cables (left and right). The kit would feel more polished if this was done by DP. No biggie though.

1 week later
#180 6 years ago

Finished the installation last week, but I've only had a chance to play maybe 10-15 games so far, and watch maybe 25-30 games played by my friends.

The animations are superb, although I can't help wondering what they would look like in full resolution. Now the game imitates a DMD resolution more or less, which is an understandable design choice. Anyway, in this area I feel the game beats the competition (WPC, Stern... can't really tell about WOZ because it's a different beast and I've only played it once).

The music is very nice also, and varies nicely between the modes and the progress in the game. Initially I was worried about the main theme getting on my nerves, but it hasn't and I don't think it will. The sound calls by the original voice actress are a nice touch, and the ground control and Pinbot voices fit the game just as well.

The first six modes implemented so far integrate well into the game (the inserts, for example) and feel balanced. They can be valuable, too, so going for the Shuttle MB and the jackpots is not the only way to go. Can't wait for another six big wheel modes that have been promised (*).

The profiles is a clever ideas, and I like the concept of trophies a lot. The possibility to see the player stats on a web page is still in development, but on the DP forums Koen said that it's on his short term todo list. Can't wait for that either.

We've found a few bugs, and I'll be reporting them to DP next. Small things mostly, and I trust them to be fixed in a not too distant future. I'd like to report and discuss them here or maybe the DP forum so that they can be verified with more than one machine, but I'll ask for DPs opinion on that first.

In short: a promising game that is already a lot of fun, and should be a true A title when the rest of the game is implemented (*) and the small issues resolved.

(*) "We have many new and exciting updates to the game coming soon including the addition of a videomode, a second multiball, 6 more wheel modes and of course the Metamorphosis!" said the email sent last Friday to all customers that (I assume) had been sent the kit by then.

A suggestion to everybody: could we please dedicate this thread for owning and playing the game, whereas the "Just pre-ordered BoP 2.0 kit!!" thread would deal with pre-ordering and the delivery of the game. No need to have two threads discussing same things over and over, right?

#181 6 years ago

I've written a 'beta' version of the v1.09 rulesheet. For those of you who just got the kit and playing BoP 2.0 the first time (or if you want to impress your friends)... Additions are very welcome...
German version over at flippermarkt.de

Here you are:

Rulesheet BoP 2.0 (dutchpinball) software 1.09 (Dec 2014)
Version 0.25 by mayuh. With a great help from Koen/dp
(Thanks for not telling us everything! It's exciting to dig deeper into the game and find things out ourselves!)

Skillhot:
The skillshot values are constantly moving. If you hit the lit skillshot you'll be awarded 5x its value. The movement stops as soon as the ball leaves the plunger.
A (super) skillshot is also awarded in bonus.

Multiball:
Shuttle ramp starts the lock sequence on the heart ramp. You'd need three locks that can be lit on the heart ramp (the 3 top heart inserts act as lock inserts). Balls are locked on the shuttle ramp. If you have a third lock lit and both previous balls locked already, the third ball to the shuttle ramp will start multiball.
MB start: the balls are released to the left flipper. After the three balls have passed through the left inlane you have 3 more seconds to shot the heartbeat ramp. This will multiply your jackpots for the remaining multiball. First ball to the heartbeat ramp makes JP x1 (of course JPs are always 1x from the beginning), a second shot is Double JP and a third will be triple JP accordingly.

Loops will increase the base jackpot for 100k.

Double and triple JPs are valid for the entire multiball. No matter if you loose a ball.

To get a jackpot, you have to shoot the shuttle ramp. Every jackpot completes a part of your voyage to Planet Pin*Bot.
After five JPs (this is a setting) you have reached Planet Pin*Bot and the super jackpot can be lit in the left scoop by locking a ball on the shuttle ramp first and then get it in that scoop within 7.5 seconds. If you don't make it the locked ball will be released again.
To get a double super jackpot, you must have all three balls still in play. Then you have to lock two balls via the shuttle ramp and go for double super at the scoop. The first ball will also release after 7.5 seconds if you don't manage to lock the second ball (like FishTales double jackpot or BSD Double Castle Jackpot).

Max jackpots: Single JP 8 mil. Double JP 16 mil. Triple JP 24mil.
Super JP maxes at 40mil.
Double super JP maxes at 80mil.
So a single Super Jackpot is 5 x current jackpot value, so it can be anything between 5 mil and 40 mil, double jackpot is 10 x jackpot value, so between 10 and 80 mil.

During multiball if you hit the left scoop, 'power charge' is started. You have to press both flipper buttons for 5 seconds in a 8 second (is a setting) time frame. Be aware that at the start of the power charge both flippers will be disabled for a friction of a second! That way you loose your ball control, but still have to have the balls to hold both flippers up for 5 seconds. Sorry, no Elwin possible. A succesful power charge also increases the jackpot by 500.000
If you drain out of multiball before you get a jackpot, you have the chance to restart the multiball in the left scoop. You have 15 secs for that. If succesful a second ball will be delivered at the plunger. After plunging the multiball continues with 2 balls. The multiplier will always be reset to 1, regardless of its value before draining.

6 modes from the small wheel:
They are quite self explanatory. Your machine will switch off all the lights and only light the relevant shot for this mode. Most of the time it's four shots to finish the mode

250K Mode: 'Move your shuttle'
Shoot in order: left loop, heart beat ramp, spinner, right loop
Shot 1 = 250k
Shot 2 = 500k
Shot 3 = 750k
Shot 4 = 1 mil
Time: 40 seconds (is a setting)
Max award: 2.500.000

Lites Jackpot Mode: 'G force challenge'
Shoot right loop four times to light the jackpot in the left scoop.
Time: 40 seconds (is a setting)
Award: Jackpot Lit

50K Mode: 'Space Station dock'
50 spins will make the Space Shuttle dock the ISS and you finish the mode. Each spin is worth 50k
Time: 30 seconds (is a setting)

100K Mode: 'Fueling frenzy'
25 jet bumpers are necessary to finish that mode. Each jet is worth 100k.

Lites Extra Ball Mode: 'Return to base'
Shoot the left loop 4 times to get an extraball lit on one of the lanes. You will get the extraball by making the rollover. Preferably on the inlane.
Award: Extra Ball lit (so still needs to collected at rollover)

Extra Ball Mode: 'Mission control'
You have to lite the 4 lower lane rollovers. You can move already lit lanes with the flipper buttons. If you complete all four, an extraball is awarded immediately. Best is to shoot the shuttle ramp which will feed the ball to the left inlane.
Time: 50 seconds (is a setting)
Award: Extra Ball

For each correct shot you make during these modes, the jackpot will increase. This is a max increase of 1 million per mode (is a setting). So if a mode requires 4 shots, each shot will increase the jackpot by 25% of 1 mil.

If you fully complete a mode, you'll be awarded 2.5mil (or a goodie like extra ball), the JP increases 1mil and you get double scoring (2x playfield) for 25 secs (is a setting).

Bonus:
Story Progress: for each shot that is a progress in the 'story' (eg, locks and locks lit, (super) jackpots etc) you get a certain value (all multiples of 100k).
Loop shots: 25k each.
Wheel spins: 25k each
Skillshot bonus: full skillshot value is awarded again(!)

Other scoring:
If you are not eligible to a lock via shuttle ramp, your ball goes to the mini playfield. Each shot awards 100k and a letter in 'pin*bot'. If you made all 6 letters the first time, the next 6 shots will be 200k and the third time 300k.
(Rumors say that this shot will get a more significant function in the near future *cough*)

Strategies:

For fast scoring (eg in a tournament) you definitely want to go for multiball. The sequence to start it is fairly easy, given that you can hit the shuttle ramp: Shuttle ramp, 3 times heartbeat ramp and 3 times shuttle ramp. When the balls are released, shoot the heartbeat ramp immediately to have double and triple jackpots going. The balls are fed nicely to the right flipper. So you can get your JPs on the shuttle ramp easily.

One previously finished mode and a few loops during multiball would be nice as it adds to your jackpot, but never mind that too much. A good multiball with five JPs and a Super should award some 30mil.

High scores:
You definitely want to go for modes first. Not only do they count some good points (2.5mil or a nice award for a finished one) but they also add to JPs and give you double scoring. However after four or five modes, especially when they were completed, it's time to go for multiball. If you have two balls locked already and start the multiball, just when you finished a mode, that gives you double scoring...well, get triple JPs running via the heartbeat ramp and go for those gorgeous 6x JPs! Maybe 2 or even 3... You only have 25secs for everything...

Also remember your bonus. If you can make the 5k targets (bonus X) and a few super skillshots (75k is easy on my machine, but 25k should be doable on all Brides out there) this is a significant source of good points. If your nudging skill allows, go for pin*bot letters and direct your ball into the right exit, so it is fed to the plunger. 4-5 super skillshots and a 6x will give you easy 10mil in bonus...

#182 6 years ago

Thanks for the write-up!

I am not sure if you guys saw this, but Koen has posted a list of the current trophies in the Dutch Pinball Forums.

http://www.dutchpinball.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40

--Scott

#183 6 years ago

That's awesome. It's a game within the game. Neat idea for sure.

#184 6 years ago

Funny. From work, if I click on the dutchpinball link, it's blocked..

URL Categories: Malicious Sites
Policy: Block URLs With Bad Reputation

Made me smile, I guess I shouldn't be trying to read their forum from the office

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from Snux:

Funny. From work, if I click on the dutchpinball link, it's blocked..
URL Categories: Malicious Sites
Policy: Block URLs With Bad Reputation
Made me smile, I guess I shouldn't be trying to read their forum from the office

Curious as to what is blocking you. I use FortiNet web filters and I can get right through (I'm the IT engineer but I still block myself).

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Curious as to what is blocking you. I use FortiNet web filters and I can get right through (I'm the IT engineer but I still block myself).

Looks like it might be additional Malware software or something.

I hope Dutch Pinball's reputation hasn't gotten bad enough that it is getting blocked by Malware software. They aren't that late... lol

#187 6 years ago

It's been blocked since about this time last year for me at work. I always figured it was the .EU address but not sure really why.

#188 6 years ago

Indicators say U.S. = Soon...

#189 6 years ago

Dude I can't upvote you enough for even a glimmer of hope.

#190 6 years ago

Damnit. I'm going to be in Kauai for the Holidays. Hopefully it's not too soon.

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Indicators say U.S. = Soon...

Now is this "Netherlands soon" or "US of A soon?"

#192 6 years ago

Just wildly speculating.. they added a VIP party in NYC for this weekend for TBL. If there is some part they need to bring over here to get USA shipping going, it is much easier to fly it over here as excess baggage and walk it through customs yourself... vs. shipping it and who knows what happens. So, just a guess is that this weekend has dual motives of also getting BOP2.0 rolling here.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Just wildly speculating.. they added a VIP party in NYC for this weekend for TBL. If there is some part they need to bring over here to get USA shipping going, it is much easier to fly it over here as excess baggage and walk it through customs yourself... VS shipping it and who knows what happens. So, just a guess is that this weekend has dual motives of also getting BOP2.0 rolling here.

I have a feeling SD_Tom is on to something here....

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Now is this "Netherlands soon" or "US of A soon?"

As far as I know, most of the EU kits have been shipped. So...

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

As far as I know, most of the EU kits have been shipped. So...

Ok. That is pretty cool. I would love to have it before the first of the year. I have 2 weeks off for Christmas and I need a break from my kitchen renovation.

#196 6 years ago

Got mine yesterday, installing today! Pictures to follow

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Got mine yesterday, installing today! Pictures to follow

Cool - Was it shipped from IL, USA?

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Cool - Was it shipped from IL, USA?

They shipped it directly from the Netherlands to Canada

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

They shipped it directly from the Netherlands to Canada

Ahhh, I figured that since Canada is a suburb of the U.S. they might have shipped it from here.

Cool! Let us know how it goes.

#200 6 years ago

algrande, can I have mine shipped to you and pick it up?

There are 2,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 55.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside