image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
download_(resized).jpg
TBL_(resized).png
TBL_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

If they dropped the price 3k they would sell 10X more. Not to me though. It misses the mark without the music and clips. Tragic really.

It has music and clips.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Not like the early proto had. If you like TBL as it is at the price it is, great! enjoy! All I'm saying is I would love to have had one like they set out to build at no more than 7K, it's not the same game any more and the rent is too damn high (for my taste)

Neither the early proto or the latest proto we saw had code that was anywhere near complete. I'm not going to take them as literal representation of what the audio/video package will end up as. BOP 2.0 shows they know how to put together an immersive and compelling presentation. I have no doubt it will be fantastic despite any licensing limitations.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Are they not allowed to post the price?

http://cointaker.com/products/the-big-lebowski
Says right there.
$9,995

2 weeks later
#47 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

How cool would it be to have a pinball machine with Hologram targets you need to hit? Remember Sega's "Time Traveler" in the arcades in the 90's than used holograms? That would be insane.

Revenge From Mars, brotha!

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Does anyone know when they will be out? Has there been a recent update? Hoping to see at Allentown. Last year the line was super long and I was impatient.

They're building them now. Update soon.

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

What about TBL that you have played seems finished in anyway? Is there new prototypes at some recent shows? Every one that I have played pretty much had zero code so that would be exciting to hear that updates have happened.
You have to remember that while TBL is a solid value over seas it is now listed at $3500 more then a stern premium in the states. Call them generic and unfinished all you want but it's hard to imagine there being $3500 more value then an AC/DC or Met premium which are both complete awesome games. If it I could pay the same money for TBL as a stern premium ($6500) I'd definitely consider buying one. At 10K it's not even a consideration.

It's all about theme. It's for diehard Lebowski fans from a boutique overseas company...not meant to compete with mainstream Stern titles.

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I went on record saying this game would never see the light of day and so far I like my odds.

They are literally building them right now.

Place your bets, paraquats!!!

#118 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

So was JPop! Doh!

No, Jpop never had a factory, never built working prototypes, and never built engineering samples. Dutch has.

#122 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Where are the pins? They do have in common a ridiculous $10k price tag. This is one and done if they can even get it out.

Currently being built...and it was $8500

Please stop projecting your Jpop anger onto this project. You made a terrible choice. Lebowski buyers didn't. Sorry.

#125 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gregory, the TBL apologist.
On an island by yourself. And you got ripped off at $8500.

Meaningless from a Jpop cult member.

#127 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And meaningless from a DP cult clueless member. I'm over Jpop, what are you crying about now?

Nothing. You're just being a jagoff and have a it out for a company you know nothing about. You're lying, slandering, and insulting people. So I'm calling you out on it. Jagoff.

I was right about Jpop and I'm right about this.

Looking forward to your apology when my game arrives.

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Shall I shed a tear for you crybaby? What do you know? NOTHING.
$10k is a JOKE, so is $9k

I know the facts. I've played the game. They're being built. You're an bitter, ignorant, arrogant, liar. Sorry you gave $10k to a clown and got nothing. Or was it more? Did you buy two games? Idiot.

#133 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, except this time I get the last laugh with Greg, even though I really don't like to see it happen.

You literally don't understand life.

I bought a game and will get a game.

You bought a game and got nothing. I guess that's funny...enjoy your laugh!

#137 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry numby, but I only lost $3500. And i don't care one bit.
You, are the clown, and you don't see it, but then again, you are the pathetic DP defender.
No other clowns like yourself will buy this dog for $10k

Glug glug glug glug glug glug...is it right to argue with an alcoholic on a forum? Glug glug glug glug.

I bought one DP game, and now own it: BOP 2.0.
I bought the other, and it's shipping soon.

You have zero proof of the lies you spew. Your opinion of the game is irrelevant.

As always, EVERYTHING YOU SAY is WRONG! ALWAYS! How do you function day to day?

#139 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And Alien is SO much better for SO much less $$$.

HAHAHA - how did I miss this gem!? ALIEN!? So - you're disparaging a game that's been FULLY BUILT and PLAYED at multiple shows and is getting ready to ship.....but you're defending a game that isn't even remotely close to being done yet!?!? All you've seen is a playfield! BWHAHAHAHAHA....it's your Jpop M.O. all over again. You have life dyslexia.

***Let it be known that I have no doubts that Alien will be finished and built...it's just absurd to say a game is "better" when it's not even a game yet.

#140 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I function very successfully, getting under your skin Gregory? Looks like it.

Are you comparing yourself to a splinter, disease or tiny insect?

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

This is where a NSNL would come in handy. Calm the nervous natives with an update and identify outstanding issues. Add a few pics and walla!

Walla?

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Maybe it is just a glitch in the matrix. Serioulsy, when we watch mass stockholm syndrome sufferers defend their captors, it's really pathetic. And yes, the phrase is a facetious comment that suggests we have forgotten our recent experiences.

I deal with facts. The facts don't point to anything related to what Shit-Mask or Jplop did. There is no stockholm syndrome. There are no captors. The only pathetic thing is those who wish to deal with negativity with no FACTS to back up their claims.

#168 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's nothing short of comical how long it's taking some of these games to actually see the light of day.
I remember thinking it was a miracle when people started receiving their BBB remakes. Has it been longer for the likes of Hobbit and Lebowski?

Lebowski was announced in early 2014. Prototypes were at Chicago Expo in 2014. Most orders were probably placed then. Engineering samples were shown in Nov'15. How long was BBB from announce to delivery?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 210.00
$ 27.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-20-kits?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.