Topic Stats

• 219 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mswhat
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
download_(resized).jpg
TBL_(resized).png
TBL_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I thought the price was going to be $9,000 after preorder? Or, are they just selling this as a post-preorder LE (basically with a $1,000 rug..)?

Shipping is rolled into this price too.

1 week later
#65 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I agree. There's probably many others who feel the same about the $1500 increase.
If say just 100 people turn away from a purchase now, DP loses $850,000 in potential sales rather than earning $150,000 more from the increase.
I think more prospective income is lost than gained at the new price point. I don't think it was a good pricing move.

I'd agree. More profitable to keep price lower and sell more units when a price increase is expected to stifle sales. In this case, $7k for TBL and I am a buyer. At preorder level of $8.5k, I'm on the fence, but would consider purchasing if game play is outstanding. But $10k is too much for this pin and I won't be a buyer. I would happily seek one to play in the wild or at a party, and will probably play it for hours, it just won't be going home with me.

#159 4 years ago

This is where a NSNL would come in handy. Calm the nervous natives with an update and identify outstanding issues. Add a few pics and walla! Also not buying any argument that it takes too much effort away from the project to provide some answers to your paid-in and potential customers.

#164 4 years ago

Voila'! Should have typed voila' dammit.

#209 4 years ago

where's the NSNL? I want to see spme great things.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Various Other Swag
Circus Maximus
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 9.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside