3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Figured I would ask the experts here on a problem with my EFTLW. Upon booting, the display says "Drop 1" and then "Drop 2, Drop 3, Elevat Top" and it cycles through those commands for a few seconds more and then goes to the attract mode as if I turned on the game normally. I then try to start a game and it's telling me i have 2 balls missing and that i can't play a game. I feel like part of the problem is attributed to a ball getting stuck in the bonus hole, but I'm not sure where the rest of the issue lies. The second ball is on the ball launch near the drain but it's not reading for some reason. I keep cycling back to the issue of a blown fuse or a broken solenoid or two but I'm still not entirely sure. I'm not a wizard at trying to fix these things yet as this is only the second machine I have owned, and I was wondering if anyone who has had experience fixing this exact machine or a bally from the day with similar stats knows how to solve an issue like this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boot-issue-on-escape-from-the-lost-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.