Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 642 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How much are you liking BOBF? Scale is 1-Garbage to 10-Perfection”

• 1: Worst thing ever created 2 votes
      1%
    • 2: Jar Jar 6 votes
      4%
    • 3: Poor 14 votes
      9%
    • 4: DESW 1 vote
      1%
    • 5: Meh 25 votes
      17%
    • 6: Better than Meh 25 votes
      17%
    • 7: Good 42 votes
      28%
    • 8: Grogu 15 votes
      10%
    • 9: Ashoka Tano 12 votes
      8%
    • 10: Perfection 9 votes
      6%

(151 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E742DA8D-569C-4AA1-B938-020931548460 (resized).jpeg
    2022-02-25_14-29-19 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    larry_david (resized).jpg
    3fbd63ebd54e507d (resized).jpg
    22BA15BD-5E1E-40E0-A39C-11BB74ADCB56 (resized).jpeg
    B-arthur-ROTJ (resized).jpg
    KK-hut (resized).png
    hulk-smash (resized).jpg
    Boba and Mando.gif
    The-Book-of-Boba-Fett_poster (resized).jpg
    20220209_142113 (resized).jpg
    20220209_142158 (resized).jpg
    F6C6A748-EE7B-443E-93C4-AC296D353495 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#239 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

At this point in the timeline Fett has not met Mando yet and collected his armor. I suspect we will see that episode of the Mandalorian replayed, but from Boba Fett's point of view.

I don't think this is correct. The end of episode 4 Boba has his armor, so it's post S2 of Mandalorian.

#292 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Its painfully obvious how poorly BOBF is doing when they have to parachute in a more popular character to save ratings.

Right, because they made this episode after they saw how bad the ratings are...

On a side note, this was an excellent episode of The Mandalorian!

1 week later
    #459 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Danny Glover as Lando? The man stole the show.

Donald Glover

#464 2 years ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

7 - 9 zero character development, zero chemistry, all over the place no over arching story just other Directors stepping on one another. At the end of it you really just don't care about any of the characters they don't have weight or meaning. There were fleeting moments that worked but over-all form 1-5 stars I'd give it one star!! They had an opportunity to do so many wonderful things with such a beloved franchise & they missed every opportunity to do anything acceptable. I actually walked out of the theater for episode 8 & 9 I waited until I could rent it... I thought it was incredibly lazy they brought the Emperor back & it also ruined Anakins redemption.
    I think there's a slight chance that they could possibly go into 7-9 & change it in the crawl to 10-12 & give us fans a great proper sequel trilogy!

Totally agree here. I thought Episode 7 was a good setup for the sequel trilogy (I didn't even mind that it "rhymed" so closely with Episode 4), but then they squandered the characters and the story was a mess. By the end I didn't care about any of the characters. Episode 9 is the only "Skywalker Saga" movie I have only watched once (I've tried to start is again, but can't stomach it). I would be totally fine if they retconned Episodes 7-9.

#540 2 years ago

Why doesn't everyone and everything in Star Wars have those forcefields that the battle droids had? It seems as though nothing can get through them from the outside, but laser can pass through the other direction. Even the forcefields on star ships weaken over time and fail....why don't these? Oh, because they needed to bring out the rancor, that's right...

If you can't tell, I didn't really care for this episode. The battles didn't make sense to me and were poorly done (really, the 10 people that came from Freetown made that much of a difference?). The Pikes and all three other crime syndicates in the city couldn't take Boba and his 20 people? I know...I am nitpicking, but it just wasn't that good. There were some good moments here and there, but it was poorly directed and lackluster (with some bad special effects this time around). And yeah...hate the vespa kids.

Oh well...can't win 'em all. Series still had some great moments (and I did enjoy the Tuskan Raider/flashback stuff). Bring on Mando season 3!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/book-of-boba-fett-thoughts?tu=brucipher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.