Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 642 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How much are you liking BOBF? Scale is 1-Garbage to 10-Perfection”

• 1: Worst thing ever created 2 votes
      1%
    • 2: Jar Jar 6 votes
      4%
    • 3: Poor 14 votes
      9%
    • 4: DESW 1 vote
      1%
    • 5: Meh 25 votes
      17%
    • 6: Better than Meh 25 votes
      17%
    • 7: Good 42 votes
      28%
    • 8: Grogu 15 votes
      10%
    • 9: Ashoka Tano 12 votes
      8%
    • 10: Perfection 9 votes
      6%

(151 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E742DA8D-569C-4AA1-B938-020931548460 (resized).jpeg
    2022-02-25_14-29-19 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    larry_david (resized).jpg
    3fbd63ebd54e507d (resized).jpg
    22BA15BD-5E1E-40E0-A39C-11BB74ADCB56 (resized).jpeg
    B-arthur-ROTJ (resized).jpg
    KK-hut (resized).png
    hulk-smash (resized).jpg
    Boba and Mando.gif
    The-Book-of-Boba-Fett_poster (resized).jpg
    20220209_142113 (resized).jpg
    20220209_142158 (resized).jpg
    F6C6A748-EE7B-443E-93C4-AC296D353495 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago

I enjoyed it but I wasn't exactly blown away by it, to be honest. I have faith in where it's going, though, mainly because of Favreau and Filoni.

#51 2 years ago

Episode 2 is awesome.

1 week later
    #129 2 years ago

I'm seeing some definite peaks and valleys with this show, and so far the valleys can be directly correlated with Rodriguez, which concerns me somewhat since he apparently directed at least one more of the remaining episodes. Looking at some of the strongest episodes of Mando makes me wish I was seeing names like Filoni, Famuyiwa, or Howard in the director's credit here.

I'm sticking with it, of course, because it's a show about Boba Fett. Duh.

2 weeks later
    #297 2 years ago
    Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I'm seeing some definite peaks and valleys with this show, and so far the valleys can be directly correlated with Rodriguez, which concerns me somewhat since he apparently directed at least one more of the remaining episodes. Looking at some of the strongest episodes of Mando makes me wish I was seeing names like Filoni, Famuyiwa, or Howard in the director's credit here.

So, yeah, the best episode of The Book of Boba Fett is an episode of The Mandalorian directed by Bryce Dallas Howard.

#320 2 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

That cute little BD droid was from a great video game called Jedi: Fallen Order. Having a callback from a video game in the universe is pretty well thought out!

My daughter and I both did that point at the screen thing from the DiCaprio meme when BD showed up.

#355 2 years ago

No spoilers, but I may have jumped up and down like an excited child at a particular moment of this episode.

#389 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Well since the "cad" is out of the bag, I'll guess I'll talk openly about how I lost my mind when they showed that first silhouette in the distance of him walking toward the town. I was instantly like "HOLY F#$% IS THAT BANE?!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GOD BE BANE!!!! ITS BANE!!!!!!'
    They did such an awesome job with him, he looked terrifying on screen.

Yep, that matches my reaction almost verbatim.

My fear, after the glory of these last two episodes, is that Rodriguez directed the finale.

#409 2 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I tried watching the Bad Batch, but it's too kiddie for me. Same with the Clone Wars, just not my style regardless of the theme and setting.

I'm curious, did you stick with Clone Wars past the initial movie? Granted, the movie is...not great, but if you haven't seen some of the later seasons of the series then you've missed some of the best of Star Wars, in my opinion.

#504 2 years ago

Well I enjoyed the hell out of that.

#512 2 years ago

It was both satisfying and a little disturbing to see Fennec actually be an assassin instead of just being introduced as one.

#533 2 years ago

Does anyone else stick around for the concept art during the credits? The change to the theme song for the finale had my daughter and I looking at each other like, "Wait, did it always have words?"

2 weeks later
    #622 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I hope everything leads to a final showdown that resolves Darth Maul's story line.

How would that work when they already did it in Rebels?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/book-of-boba-fett-thoughts?tu=EternitytoM83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.