Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 642 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How much are you liking BOBF? Scale is 1-Garbage to 10-Perfection”

• 1: Worst thing ever created 2 votes
      1%
    • 2: Jar Jar 6 votes
      4%
    • 3: Poor 14 votes
      9%
    • 4: DESW 1 vote
      1%
    • 5: Meh 25 votes
      17%
    • 6: Better than Meh 25 votes
      17%
    • 7: Good 42 votes
      28%
    • 8: Grogu 15 votes
      10%
    • 9: Ashoka Tano 12 votes
      8%
    • 10: Perfection 9 votes
      6%

(151 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E742DA8D-569C-4AA1-B938-020931548460 (resized).jpeg
    2022-02-25_14-29-19 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    larry_david (resized).jpg
    3fbd63ebd54e507d (resized).jpg
    22BA15BD-5E1E-40E0-A39C-11BB74ADCB56 (resized).jpeg
    B-arthur-ROTJ (resized).jpg
    KK-hut (resized).png
    hulk-smash (resized).jpg
    Boba and Mando.gif
    The-Book-of-Boba-Fett_poster (resized).jpg
    20220209_142113 (resized).jpg
    20220209_142158 (resized).jpg
    F6C6A748-EE7B-443E-93C4-AC296D353495 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#315 2 years ago

The most recent episode was redeeming in a lot of ways. The show has certainly had some ups and downs.

To the folks constantly saying he has no backstory.... There is a ton of material out there that is NOT from the movies. Get on the Wookiepedia if need be to get a run down.

#319 2 years ago

Over 20000 words on that page not counting the sources. There is a ton of canon and non-canon about him. Thanks for linking.

#323 2 years ago
    Quoted from henrydwh:

OK, let me ask you this... Boba Fett is a badass based on his characterization in the movies? Correct?
    Is he a badass because he captured Han Solo? No Vader did that, I guess technically Boba provided back up.
    Was Boba Fett a badass when Leia tried to rescue Han? Nope. How about on the sail barge? Nope. knocked into the sarlacc pit a partially blind Han Solo. I don't want argue, but please explain to me the characterization issue,, the way I am reading things here are that people are disappointed in the show because Boba Fett is not a badass, but where in the movies did they show him being a badass??? Or even portray him as a badass?

Quoted from DudeRegular:

Over 20000 words on that page not counting the sources. There is a ton of canon and non-canon about him. Thanks for linking.

Bro.... Come on. If you only watched the movies then you are missing out on a ton. If you don't want to read then here:

#335 2 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

The fact that they are making Fett as some sort of a hero or at least a character with heroic tendencies or a moral compass is bullshit. Nuff said.

I am ok with an overall "redemption arc" for the character. Buuuuuuuutttt, lets get some action out of this guy taking over for a big crime boss. Even the "good guys" kill fools in Star Wars.

1 week later
    #432 2 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Because she had a fallout & was banned from the Jedi Order. She's technically not a Jedi & been in hiding since Order 66. She been doing her own thing since her youth, hence why she's the only one with white lightsabers. Training a padawan just not in her character.
    She's on a revenge pathway now anyway. Finding her old Rebel friends & tracking down the real baddie pulling the strings in these series, Grand Admiral Thrawn. That's the story they'll reveal in her spinoff series.

I am stoked for Thrawn. He is one of my favorite characters.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/book-of-boba-fett-thoughts?tu=DudeRegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.