• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally Firecracker.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 5 years ago

Need detailed photo of the bonus unit taken from the switch side,
Problem is that as soon as is start the machine this unit starts moving from zero to 1000 points and back on and on never stops.
Something is missing on this unit , soma detailed photo may help.

#2 5 years ago

If the Bonus Reset relay alternates on and off when this happens, the problem is most likely in the Bonus Unit disc or the alignment of its wiper arms, 5G to 6G on the schematic.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

If the Bonus Reset relay alternates on and off when this happens, the problem is most likely in the Bonus Unit disc or the alignment of its wiper arms, 5G to 6G on the schematic.

Problem is don,t have the schematic for this machine

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

Quoted from Lambecka:

Did you read my post? You didn't say whether you looked at what I suggested.
The schematic won't help you find the Bonus unit disc or its wiper arms.

Unless you have a giant computer monitor in your workshop you'll be better off with a printed copy of the schematic.
http://www.pbresource.com/mansch.html

Bally Firecracker.pdfBally Firecracker.pdf
#5 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

Did you read my post? You didn't say whether you looked at what I suggested.
The schematic won't help you find the Bonus unit disc or its wiper arms.
Unless you have a giant computer monitor in your workshop you'll be better off with a printed copy of the schematic.
http://www.pbresource.com/mansch.html
[quoted image]

Ofcourse i read your posts always helpfull for me., thanks for the schematic
In the meantime inspected the bonusunit and switches looks ok for me, the only thing i found was the EOS switch was broken of.
If i start the game it still repeatly reset and bonusunit toggels between 0 and 1000 .
If during this resetting if manual put the reset rel in the unlock position, i can start playing complete game and bonusunit function good. Also at end of game it pays the bomus if on.
Restarts game problem remains

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

Replaced eos switch of the bonus unit and adjusted the others problem remains.
when starting up the machine the lights for gameover stays on and bonus unit starts running from 0 till 1000 and back on and on.
Any suggestions??

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

when starting up the machine the lights for gameover stays on and bonus unit starts running from 0 till 1000 and back on and on.
Any suggestions??

Quoted from HowardR:

If the Bonus Reset relay alternates on and off when this happens, ...

Does the Bonus Reset relay alternate on and off when this happens?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

Does the Bonus Reset relay alternate on and off when this happens?

No it does,nt

But found of the zero switches of scorereel 3 out of limit, cleaned and adjusted and problem solved.
Thanks for the help and the schematic, vey much appreaciated

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bonus-unit-bally-firecracker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.