Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by stashyboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Trying to get some help with my Lawman. What's happening is when game is switching players on 2 player games, it sometimes will give you a extra 500 points before you launch ball into play, any ideas what can I check for to correct this? Thanks for any help.

#2 9 years ago

Search threads on RGP. Same problem is a known issue with certain two/four player Gottlieb games. (My Quick Draw had the same issue) There are a few things you can tweak in the timing of the score motor that will help. (read the threads)

#3 9 years ago

Thanks stashyboy

#4 9 years ago

What is RGP? Thanks

#5 9 years ago

rec.games.pinball a Newsgroup. Can also be accessed through Goggle Groups and RGPArchive

#6 9 years ago

If the drop targets score 500 points, check to see if the problem happens only when there are some drop targets down. If so, there is usually a switch on the score motor that stops certain things from beginning to score if the score motor is not at home position. This is often a switch at motor position 1C.

#8 9 years ago

Thanks CactusJack and DirtFlipper

#9 9 years ago

I thought we talked about it here!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
Tools
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bonus-on-lawman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.