You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).png
image-28 (resized).png
Capture (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago

Hi currieddog , callmedoor
I post my "hypothesis of functions" made from https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=24&picno=77594 : On the bottom of the Backglass we see "Balls to Play - 1 to 10 which is the Ball-Count-Unit Positions 0 through 9", the (reverse) Text Bonus Ball is what we call "Extraball, Same Player shoots again" - in the schematics operated by "Bonus Ball Relay". Also in the ipdb-picture, reverse Backglass I see a little square for the Replay-Counter - better to be seen here https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=24&picno=23562 to the left of the green aeroplane --- we are used to say Replay-Counter - but in the schematics "Extra-Play-Unit" is used for the Replay-Counter.
Thesis - when set in "Replay-Mode": When starting a new game the Ball-Count-Unit is stepped to (visible) 5 balls to play - as we play - one by one stepped down - BUT we can make an Extraball - shown in the Backglass, Playfield as "Bonus Ball" --- we may play good and make an Replay - the (((Replay-Counter))) Extra-Play-Unit is stepped up one step.
Thesis - when set in "Add-A-Ball-Mode": When starting a new game the Ball-Count-Unit is stepped to (visible) 5 balls to play - as we play - one by one stepped down - BUT we may play good - get "free balls" - the Ball-Count-Unit may step up, up, up to (visible in the Backglass) 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Balls to play.
Thesis - callmedoor is playing in "Replay-Mode" - the "Bonus-Ball" Light in the Backglass does not function, the light here https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=24&picno=23563 (on the bottom called Bonus-Ball) does not function - but when he makes an "Extraball is called Bonus-Ball", looses ball-in-play: THEN the Ball Count Unit does NOT step down (and thats what we want - we kind of play the same ball once more).
I do not know the game - it is a late EM --- they may have implemented what I wrote as my hypothesis. Greetings Rolf

#12 3 years ago

Hi callmedoor
You gain an Bonus-Ball - the light on the playfield blinks - You loose ball in play - does the light still blinks ? (it should) - You then launch the given ball and make points - does the light turns off ? (it must).
Where is Your Bonus-Ball-Relay mounted ? On the bottom in the cabinet ? If "Yes" You have an wire running through an Jones-Plug up to the playfield-bonus-ball-light AND You have an wire running through an Jones-Plug up to the backbox-bonus-ball-light - all good with this Jones-Plug ?
(((When You have fixed the fault - may want to change the pin from "Replay-Mode" to "Extraball-Mode, Add-A-Ball-Mode" and test my theory of "ball-counter visible in the Backglass will step up" ?))) , (((it is getting late here in Switzerland - time to go to sleep))) Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bonus-ball-light-not-triggering-zaccaria-aerobatics?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.