vacation.jpg
slooow (resized).jpg
coloring.jpg
bonkers.jpg
WP_20200724_23_47_03_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20200724_23_06_35_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20200724_17_22_55_Pro (resized).jpg
EE5328E7-EDAB-4D9E-AF53-A119770C87B2 (resized).jpeg

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

Everyone helps...

WP_20200724_17_22_55_Pro (resized).jpg

Paint will take 10 days to thoroughly dry.
Time enough I hope to prepare the cabinet and decals for that I hope.

#52 1 year ago

Put the boards and light panrl back in and... Just couldn't wait and at least had to apply one decal ( without the lock hole).

WP_20200724_23_06_35_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20200724_23_47_03_Pro (resized).jpg

And yes, color is a bit off but the precut decal fits like a charm!

Very happy!

#53 1 year ago

Glad the battery board installed fast!

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Glad the battery board installed fast!

Lol.

But since I ordered earlier ones before: It really fits like a dream, no force at all required.

Essential upgrade imho.

2 weeks later
#55 1 year ago

Just found this thread.
Everything looks great. Can't wait to see the playfield artwork.
Hopefully this will get me motivated on my on project pin.

6 months later
#56 8 months ago

The cab long has been completely prepped and my last days were so shitty I just called work quits early for today and started to continue drawing on this...

bonkers.jpg

And no it's not the final lineart, Text is missing as well as the people in the car.
(Since I have to lay them out multiple times to be able to mirror the image.)

What has changed is that there's more stuff happening in the background, to be able to include basically every character from the game.

#57 8 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

The cab long has been completely prepped and my last days were so shitty I just called work quits early for today and started to continue drawing on this...
[quoted image]
And no it's not the final lineart, Text is missing as well as the people in the car.
(Since I have to lay them out multiple times to be able to mirror the image.)
What has changed is that there's more stuff happening in the background, to be able to include basically every character from the game.

YES! I was hoping this project was still going

#58 7 months ago

Characters are in, details might still change but I'll start coloring now...

coloring.jpg
4 months later
#59 3 months ago

The worlds slowest total conversion continues...

Srsly, it's finally summer vacation, I have a bit of spare time on my hands and I was very unsatisfied with Mirandas face before so...

slooow (resized).jpg
#60 3 months ago

Continuing (not yet done)...

vacation.jpg

I finally ordered new legs & stuff (due to covid (?) they were gone everywhere) so I can reassemble the game this weekend.
Would be nice to at least have the side artwork done by then.

#61 3 months ago

That looks incredible! I'd love to have half of your drawing talent...

#62 3 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

The worlds slowest total conversion continues...

You ain't got nothing on my Voltron in that department! I'm still YEARS ahead...err...BEHIND OF YOU!

#63 3 months ago
Quoted from r6emperor:

That looks incredible! I'd love to have half of your drawing talent...

Thanks, but that's kinda the problem. Since I do this for living, it has become very rare that I sit down and draw just for fun. XD
(So don't praise me, I'll just break everyones heart. )

Quoted from Frax:

You ain't got nothing on my Voltron in that department! I'm still YEARS ahead...err...BEHIND OF YOU!

With the Success of Ultraman, you now have a possible challenger! Can you finish it before Spooky (maybe) does it...

#64 3 months ago

Honestly? Probably not. I'm going to spend the next year paying for my Ultraman BSE before I can even think about returning to trying to get ahold of a WPT...

#65 3 months ago

Sideart done! (Edit: Allready making changes. XD)

Now I have to properly measure the cab, and get this thing printed...

sideart.jpg

After that propably no updates for the next 6 months, as always... XD

#66 3 months ago

The side decals are in the printing studio, hoping to get them this week.

So now for the front decal...

seiten.jpg

And I'm a giant idiot messing up my initials in the number plate TWO TIMES!!! XD
(I didn't notice because this here are the letters my actual car has (wich is pretty close to my initials). -_-; )

Oh, my...

#67 3 months ago

Lesson learned: Clean off the dust before applying decals.
Immediate next: Polish the siderails.

3D6C50A3-2CDD-499F-B3FD-6ACFE0890FC4 (resized).jpeg
#68 3 months ago

That looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the rest of it!

#69 3 months ago

So, head is back on. Siderails polished/ buffed. New Flipper Buttons. (New Legs, screws and feet as well) Painted the backbox hinge as well as all visible screws and got them back on. New Snap latch on the back, but…

…srsly anyone can show me photos of the screw inside and outside of the cabinet that holds the playfield? I forgot to take pictures and it took me far too long to get this far, so… XD

(Edit: Found it, but one rubber ring is missing.)

00C80B47-AED3-46B5-9DE5-6DB6B61B199D (resized).jpeg400EA2D5-0F8B-4918-8FB5-8C738B47E31B (resized).jpegD28E0EEA-4477-4AB3-8D45-43BCB1B6BBC1 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#70 81 days ago

So, Police Force is mostly reassembled, and since I‘m not too good at this (and the parts lay around all over the place for 1,5 years) I‘m proud it‘s still working… well for the most part.

Buffed and painted nearly everything, took me 2 hours for the lockbar alone but I‘m mostly happy. (Dented coin door is still dented.)

Printed out the manual and going trough switch problems while waiting for some parts.

Obviously the front decal is still missing so I‘m on that.
As you may see I replaced the white Start Button with a lit Stern one. (It’s working but not yet lit.)
This will be used as the green traffic light in the decal.)

A25A9F62-21BB-4AFC-BC0C-490C24A11438 (resized).jpegUnbenannt-2 (resized).jpg

#71 81 days ago

Cool project and great work. I always thought this game would be neat to retheme into Tim Burton's Batman, since that was the original intent.

#72 81 days ago
Quoted from roffels:

Cool project and great work. I always thought this game would be neat to retheme into Tim Burton's Batman, since that was the original intent.

Definately, but since you can‘t change the music or callouts that easily that‘s a way tougher job.

My goal for now is to get the game working and the cab done. Backglass later, Playfield waaay later and not touching code for the most part. XD

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside