(Topic ID: 209434)

Bone Busters power supply

By BentleyBear

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BentleyBear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Need to check the 5v so where do you measure on the power supply/cpu and the settings on the multimeter

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Set meter to dc volts, on power supply check lugs on the end where the adjustment pot is. On mpu check at the positive side of capacitor right where the plug is from power supply.

Measured 4.34.Adjusted it to 5.04 and now it's alive Thank you
Added credits but no ball was ejected out in the shooterlane and the flippers are dead.What's next on the checklist ?

#5 6 years ago

Yes.Game goes in attract mode.I'll check the other stuff and see what i find out

#7 6 years ago

Made some progress but there is still no GI lights.Fuse keeps popping so there must be something wrong somewhere..
Topper works but no lights.I put led flashers in the topper so i don't know if i need to change it back to regular flashers.

#8 6 years ago

Anyone ?

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

The GI lights will be 6 volt and flashers are 12volt, so that would be two separate voltages, must have a short somewhere, you could pull all the bulbs or start using your ohm meter and start looking for a short on the sockets, or look for a wire thats rubbing on something.

Thanks.I'll keep checking

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BentleyBear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bone-busters-power-supply?tu=BentleyBear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.