• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gate (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what the wire gate is supposed to do? Mine doesn't move at all
gate (resized).jpggate (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Looks like it should open to put the ball back in the shooter lane. Not sure in gameplay when that would happen since I haven't seen a bonebusters since it was released in the late 80s/early 90s.....

Does it appear in solenoid test?

#3 5 years ago

I was guessing the same, need to check the solenoid test again, but just wanted to be sure about what it is supposed to do. Easier to troubleshoot if you know what to look for.

#4 5 years ago

Should operate in solenoid test . I can tell you it opens when ball is first shot into play after passing over ramp switch and stays open for a few secs!

#5 5 years ago

thanks Ickday, it is the info I needed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bone-busters-inc-wire-gate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.