• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pb456
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15875318986761891009650168975245 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacolover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Very new to pinball collecting, the first game I picked up was Bone Busters @ pinfest in Allentown 2019, never heard of it before but fell into my price range, gave it a shot, and fell in love with it. I am im having trouble with one of the ball locks not kicking the ball out. It is the ball lock in the lower left corner of the table. I am unable to find schematics and am getting very frustrated. It works for a little while then seems to be inoperable for days, I have checked the fuses but all are good. I did a wire trace and seem to have no questionable sections. Any help would be much appreciated.

15875318986761891009650168975245 (resized).jpg15875318986761891009650168975245 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#3 3 years ago

Thanks Chris, sorry for the long delayed response, I finally got to work on it this past week. While I was doing what you suggested I stumbled across a connector exactly where you said on the bottom of the driver board, that was slightly crooked, wiggled it on and boom back in business!! I really appreciate the help, pinside members are pretty freaking awesome! Hope you have a great day, thanks again. How you knew that is insane!

#5 3 years ago

Tacos and beer on me for sure!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacolover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bone-busters-help-2?tu=tacolover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.