Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Strange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Have a chance to pick one up, fully working, including the skull topper, needs a good cleaning/shop job, any thoughts on this machine, and its value, I dont know much about it, saw a few vids on youtube but they werent the clearest, anyone own one pr played it?

Thanks.

#2 9 years ago

Classic game!

Closest pins ever got to Ghostbusters.

If it has the skull, you are in good shape.

Hard to value, as any I've seen in the past year have not had the skull, and they went for $700-800.

#3 9 years ago

When it was new people played the hell out of it. It kept up with the Williams games in popularity.

#4 9 years ago

I had one, enjoyed it for a few years. Music was fun, 2 and 3 ball multiballs. Some fun callouts. But got repetitive over time. Artwork is great and eye catching. Its very tall with skull topper, so make sure you have room. Probably tallest game I owned. Family friendly game.

#5 9 years ago

With working topper, probably $1000. $1200 tops. Its a fun unique game. But it did get repetitive over time.

#6 9 years ago

ok guy wants 1500 Canadian(lol, im in Canada) unshopped but working.

#7 9 years ago

I owned it for a while. I had a real nice BB & I sold it last fall for $950 with topper. I probably could have got more if I wanted to wait, it was priced to sell. Fun game, but very unique, nothing else quite like it. If you are looking for a flow game, look elsewhere! If you want a game with some fun & interesting shots to just flip the ball around on... & not a tournament or serious game... then BB is great. I had it in a 4 game collection so it didn't stick around forever & can get old, but in a medium to large collection I think its a great fit.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from slither:

ok guy wants 1500 Canadian(lol, im in Canada) unshopped but working.

Thats a little high. Playfield and cabinet better be perfect for that price. Half the fun of this PIN is the colorfull playfield and backglass.

#9 9 years ago

I have a nice one for sale with a very nice playfield, cabinet and brand new translight. Missing topper and needs shopping. Looking for $800

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Buy it! Who cares that others don't value this game, unless you plan on flipping it anything under $1,500 is worth it because these don't come up every day and almost NEVER in good condition.

I have this in my bar with 5 other games and it isn't even close, this gets the most plays. You wont be disappointed!

#11 9 years ago

Bone Busters and Class of 1812 make an excellent couple of strange Gottlieb pins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bone-busters-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.