(Topic ID: 326614)

Bond LE verse TS4 CE which one has the best value and why?

By JohnTTwo

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Haymaker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Bond LE verse TS4 CE which one has the best value and why?”

• TS4 CE 22 votes
    24%
  • Bond LE 69 votes
    76%

(91 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_2022-11-29_113713950.png
666C04C5-AE95-46F9-847C-2B3CD9ABD0AD (resized).jpeg
430EF693-0155-414F-88F5-719B0C48B322 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twinturb089.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRetail:What is the connection that each brings to people's hearts? Toy Story 4 is a lesser pixar movie, an echo of the first couple of movies that are better. Bond (Sean Connery) is remembered best by people who are old enough to be almost dead.

Go to any mall and ask 100 people (not that there are even 100 people at a mall anymore) would you enjoy a free toy story pinball machine or a free james bond pinball machine. Probably 70 percent on the people wont even know who james bond is........... Then go to the old folks home and ask the same question. I dont get the james bond thing, Most of your target audience that relates to the theme has one foot in the grave????????? I personally think the quality of the jersey jack games are way over the top compared to the other manufactures. I think lior mods feels the same as he seems to cater more to the jj games. as the previous example of fords vs ferraris, timex vs rolex. diversity makes the world go around,everyone likes something different.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I went to a mall and asked 100 people if they knew what a pinball machine was and I got 100 blank stares. And then security asked me to leave.

It probably had to do with you driving around the mall in a white van with free candy painted on the side. not the pinball reference. haha. This is a joke mods ! stop banning me

#38 1 year ago

If jj stopped making toy story now, prices would skyrocket ! You have to make the market want what they cant have. If you flood the market with anything no one wants it. take for instance hess trucks for you old folk. Rolex is making a killing right now holding back or limiting production !

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Really sucks that you accidently ordered twice as many of those high end speakers for that rich guy's house. Looks like its my lucky day!

I get those guys stopping at my shop every once and a while trying to sell me that crap, there always some junk ass speakers, never martin logans or something decent. I dont believe the rich people are over ordering big brute or kraco. same thing with the guys selling steaks and sea food out of the freezer on the back of there pick up truck.

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Hmmm maybe I don’t follow the used market well enough. Do pros increase at a higher percentage then LE’s?

Ohhh yeah! The jj pirates le are worth way more then a pirates ce right now, you would have been a complete idiot to spend the grand extra back then . Same with stranger things or Munsters. Ohhh wait, my bad! Never mind

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 79.99
$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 14.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

9,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 35.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twinturb089.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-le-verse-ts4-ce-which-one-has-the-best-value-and-why?tu=twinturb089 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.