FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 VIDEO: Bond Game Trailer 9-22-22 Posted by mrossman5 (1 year ago)

Post #744 First pics Posted by Marv (1 year ago)

Post #4724 VIDEO: Live gameplay from London 9-26-22 Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #5159 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by J85M (1 year ago)

Post #7103 James Bond club thread Posted by Daditude (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 1 year ago

when stern sells LE direct is it a deposit up front or the whole thing?

#64 1 year ago

ha! still need an answer though!

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Whole thing with taxes and shipping

ok thanks.

#113 1 year ago

theres no way they go to 15k for LE. They arent jumping that much. But 12k? Maybe. Ive already been told theres no LE spot for me...

#241 1 year ago

Once again no LE for me. I still havent figured out the secret sauce of getting on a distributors LE list. Apparantly buying a bunch of games doesnt do it. So premium it is, again.

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Pierce is the only Bond for me. This is because the first Bond movie was him and anyone else just doesn't seem right.

He was perfect for the role. And I grew up with goldeneye as well so I get it. Some of the later ones were meh though.

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I’m curious to see how Gomez influenced this game. This is the title he took over from Steve right?

we believe so. And on a podcast he said he scrapped everything and started over

#297 1 year ago
Quoted from OGpinball:

I am fine with Premium. In fact, I think LE’s will one day be the most susceptible to crashing in price. Not why I buy them but LE’s are just too much - Premium has the features and the fun! Enjoy!
[quoted image]

have all 3 of those too, great games. I already buy the invisiglass, art blades, shaker, side armor so im close in price to LE anyways. And i love the real backglasses. Im just annoyed I buy a lot of games and never seem to make the LE list thats all. but I do still love my premiums very much!

#351 1 year ago

I highly doubt kaneda is right about a Totally different pin as an SLE type. Now could there be a special with different art? Sure. But different layout, toys, code, etc no way.

#395 1 year ago

Kaneda is back to his original stance that its multiple movies. Even multiple bonds possibly. I just want multiple movies and the rules to be like BM66. Would need many villians for that

#397 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Franchi just confirmed on the "Super Awesome Pinball Show" Podcast that he IS NOT the artist of James Bond.

damn. Was hoping he was but that makes sense. His style is perfect for bond...

#524 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

So le's are only 100 made, or sle 100 made?

Im guessing 100 will be sold direct and those will be numbered 1-100

#541 1 year ago

I love mirrored backglass so much. Best part of the LE. Really wish we could buy it as an accessory

#786 1 year ago

Art looks retro which fits the bond vibe. Glad its multiple movies. That premium ball lock looks cool.

Is that a bulldozer type thing up the middle? Is that a moving mech?

#954 1 year ago

i just want code setup like BM66 with the epsides/villians. Would be great

#976 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I’m in. I’m on a list for an LE or Premium with preference for LE won’t know which until my distributor gets his allocation numbers from stern. Been on the list for over a year…

Zach said today on pinball shows they already know their allocations. My distrib told me I didnt make the LE list, will get a premium

#1014 1 year ago

ugh that blows. I was excited to see the real reveal...

#1419 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Only pro I ever preferred was TWD
If you got the cash and it's for your personal collection - always go premium!!!

with you there. I know some prefer pro on BK SOR but i like the premium/le. Only pro i ever bought was GoTG. I actually think its better without those arms heh

#1431 1 year ago

omg I cant disagree more about Deadpool and Rush Pros being better. Have owned Premium/LE of both and have played the Pros as well. RUsh especially was missing out without the vuk. And deadpool is a good pro Ill give it that, but the premium is a better game with better flow with the orbit shot. Now if you are arguing Value of Pro vs Premium with the price difference it starts to make sense. Deadpool was a good Pro even if I appreciate the extras. Rush is a good Pro as well, but I really dont like that dead end shot

#1451 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Keith Elwing doing the 4th version of James bond ?

thats what kaneda is saying. I really dont think they would do this. Why would Gomez want to be upstaged on the same theme? And entirely different game for the same theme seems unlikely.

#1455 1 year ago

I Dont understand why they would do this. Like a whole different layout/toys/code for the same theme seems really off. Maybe they fed one guy this rumor and when Kaneda reported on it they know who the mole is. Who knows. If hes right I think its a pretty weird decision by Stern

#1461 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Gomez is a company guy first and foremost and who's to say it will be better? I know half of Kanedas rumour is true.

I can totally see a elvira 40th style special edition. Maybe an extra mech someone mentioned a briefcase mech? But a seperate one designed by Keith Elwin just seems off to me.

#1521 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

I'm one of those who prefer the pro on BK SOR. The upper playfield feels like a needless addition.

BK I see. Its a very different game Pro vs Premium. I have an LE and I can beat the game because of the safety of the upper playfield. GotG is also a perfect pro. Most others I feel like im missing something

#1676 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Where in this country can you not move your own furniture? First time I have ever heard anything like that.

I sell medical equipment and there are some places Ive sold where my engineers cant move or install the stuff as local union people have to do it. Have only dealt with it once but I guess its a thing

#1775 1 year ago
Quoted from fourvdean:

JJP trolling stern on the art already
[quoted image]

I dont think thats trolling really. And if stern wanted to troll they can ask jjp why they still need to advertise TS4 CEs

#1776 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

I doubt Stern will ever sell a mirrored backless to pro or premium owners

Oh I really wish they did. Insta buy for me. Best part of the LE

#1952 1 year ago

Heres what I think may be the 4th edition(KME edition) of this game. Same layout, maybe different artwork, maybe 1 extra mech but different KME code. Kind of like what they are doing with CCr with the Lyman code. Maybe this other edition will be the KME take on it with limited art and such. I just dont see why they would do an entirely different playfield with the same license.

#1955 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This take makes zero sense. Why would they bring goat in to put a new dressing on an existing layout? They could hire an intern to do that.
I don’t buy any of this nonsense but then I’m not in in the podcast business.

I dont buy much of it either, Im saying if theres a 4th edition by Keith maybe its something like this. In the end I still think this is a lot of smoke and does not happen

#2944 1 year ago

So is tomorrow just a youtube video of the game and then opening order banks? Or is someone doing a stream>?

#3044 1 year ago

there are 4 machines. Just confirmed on insider connected podcast with george. just started it

#3436 1 year ago

Ok PinMonk or whoever does the powder coat mock ups. I need pics of different powder coats on the premium! I do like that LE armor a lot, dunno if they color would go perfectly though

#3594 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Any good distributors in NY or NJ near the Connecticut boarder?

AUTOMATED

#3618 1 year ago

if that rocket just rattles back and forth when a ball goes around it ill be pretty dissapointed. Especially on premium/le

#3625 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

It's knocking the ball into stand up targets around it from what I can see.

I want a cool rocket launch countdown type thing when multiball starts. Kind of like the Godzilla building. But if there is a shaker under there and it can go up and down a little that would be awesome. You look balls. Suddenly sirens go off and you get a 5-4-3-2-1 countdown. Then some awesome lights and the balls get released.

Thats what I was imagining.

#3743 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

The blue on this game looks great, but who's idea is it to add these awful t-moldings to every back box, why cant they just stick with black so the machines have some continuity. They are obtrusive!
[quoted image]

Im wondering what color powder coat will look good on premium. I think the LE armor doesnt go perfectly

#3904 1 year ago

TWIP rules breakdown says that Insider Connected folks get "top secret" eyes only assignments. So now theres going to be modes only if you are logged in?

1 week later
#5291 1 year ago

I think the LE looks great. The powder coat and t molding, speaker color all mesh well. Looking forward to stream. Just wondering how early the code will be if this is going to be like bm66 at launch.

2 weeks later
#6011 1 year ago

I didnt see all of it but its obvious its super early code. And Gomez eluded to that. Game looks fun to shoot, but man those pops. The ball stays up there forever....

#6231 1 year ago

.58 code. Im glad after what we saw earlier in the week its truly that early. We can expect tons more in the coming months.

#6255 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

Played about 10 games - total between the pro and premium.
I really like the game, and it shoots very well. Only thing that bothers me is the ball times - they were way to long across the board.

I feel like Gomez recent games tend to have longer ball times. Deadpool, BM66, this it seems. My main complaint from watching streams is how long the ball gets stuck in pops.

#6455 1 year ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

I am literally in the same boat. Struggling not to move my premium Bond to an IM or DP...

Im having similar thoughts on the LE i have reserved. I havent been asked to pay yet. And i kind of really want one of those new TNAs. And would have money left for the golden tee i have coming…

#6519 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

$9000 for a TNA is a big chunk for what you get and I don't think it will hold value either. They can't even sell the current run.
I would stick with the LE!

I ended up ordering a nib Gotg and will pay for my new goldten tee pga. And still be ahead. Ill take it!

2 weeks later
#7012 1 year ago

Ill be in Chicago for a conference right after thanksgiving. Was really hoping a Pro would make its way to a place like Logans in time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Union, KY
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club?tu=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.