FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 VIDEO: Bond Game Trailer 9-22-22 Posted by mrossman5 (1 year ago)

Post #744 First pics Posted by Marv (1 year ago)

Post #4724 VIDEO: Live gameplay from London 9-26-22 Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #5159 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by J85M (1 year ago)

Post #7103 James Bond club thread Posted by Daditude (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitaldocc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2007 1 year ago

Can somebody leak some bond video gameplay already.

#2350 1 year ago

I've been fooled before. If there is the trailer video or leaked gamplay footage please have a heart and post it. God save the queen and me from reading all these posts.

#2917 1 year ago

Just release the Bond trailer already. Let's go!

#3306 1 year ago

I can't tell if this is going to be a fun game or not without real gameplay footage. Any word when I can tune into that?

#3587 1 year ago

Any good distributors in NY or NJ near the Connecticut boarder?

#3732 1 year ago

Folks are saying on the elwin bond to exoect 20k.

The problem is a street level with little to no mechs or ramps in my head should be a home pin price. At least less than a pro. Then make as many as needed to meet demand for the people who support the hobby, love pinball, and love bond.

#4225 1 year ago

Not sure what to say here but I'm not excited anymore. Kind of the same feeling when halloween was released without gameplay video. Either stern is waiting for media licensing or they just have a weak overpriced game hiding behind an awesome theme. Time will tell.

#4249 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Stern is basically saying "go fuck yourself" if you want value for your money. At least there's a fully functional vibrating mecha-penis in the machine so you can take the statement literally.

Maybe the mecha missile will be used in the bond girl modes for scoring purposes? Kind of like in stern playboy with the pop bumpers. After all wasn't early Bond an example of the playboy lifestyle?

#4407 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Agreed. Stern is thinking short term and risking alienating a good portion of their home buyers. These price increases suggest they think that ther home buyers are made of money and will gladly pontly up whatever they ask for the honor of buying one of their new releases.
Some will still play aling for now but many of us posting here have decided to draw the line and tell Stern no mas. If enough of us do that, Stern will feel it. If you are tired of these neverending orice increases and flippers, send a message and stop buying.

I think your idea could rally the troops to ban bond but only after the gameplay is released. If it's a fun game I doubt pinsiders would be behind the idea. Folks would sell a game and dig into the piggy bank to purchase one. However, if the gameplay is meh and the elwin game looks like it should be sold at 8k then I think #banbond could be a thing.

#4464 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

A few details below from Gary Stern's letter posted on
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2022/09/22/stern-officially-launches-james-bond/
"All James Bond 007 ship Insider Connected™ capable. Utilizing the power of the internet, we will issue special Bond “Assignments” only possible on connected games.
James Bond 007 games will be available in November. We will begin with Pro Editions, followed by Limited Edition games, and then Premium Editions. The 60th Anniversary Limited Edition production will be in December. Information on accessories is coming soon."
"Prices on prior cornerstone models will increase to the James Bond 007 level on January 1, 2023."
"Jack Danger will stream James Bond 007 Premium/LE Editions. For updated information, please check https://facebook.com/sternpinball"

This is what I think of a potential "extra modes" behind a pay wall subscription.

And yes, last year I was victim of a "don't ship the game" until the new year price hike. Best thing that could have happened. I canceled Mando Premium out of principle and got a Godzilla premium. Couldn't have been happier.

20220925_200900 (resized).jpg20220925_200900 (resized).jpg
#4465 1 year ago

Deleted.

#4467 1 year ago

While I'm on a rant. Stern if you are listening. We are adults paying a ton of money and not a 13 year old on an Xbox live subscription. The right thing to do is update the game and provide all modes without a subscription pay wall.

#4622 1 year ago
Quoted from mslow:

Bond In London video

Appreciate the video. Looks like there are some fun and slick shots to be had. Looking forward to playing it one day.

#5014 1 year ago

Any new gameplay footage floating around?

#5034 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

I don’t think you know how code works.
The person coding the rules isn’t the same person who does fonts, animation, video and other visual assets.

I'll hazard a guess that if stranger things code was used as a base all the media assets are just stored as variables in the code. It's super easy just to assign new audio and video to the variables and make a few code tweaks. Then you can rush a game out that isn't ready. Like what we saw in England.

Thinking pinmonk is onto something here.

1 week later
#5572 1 year ago

If you are a sensitive man upset about how the early Bond character represented the playboy lifestyle I have a suggestion for you.

Just bash the missile. That will teach him.

#5610 1 year ago

All the bonds are on Amazon. Last night was Dr.No and tonight will be from Russia with love. It's been at least 15 years since I watched Dr. No and it's still great.

#5781 1 year ago
Quoted from Phillyaudio:

It‘ gone…far away
We need Jack Danger to fix it soon.

Is tonight the Jack Danger stream?

#5821 1 year ago

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was tonight. I've been watching 1 bond film a night in chronological order. Great movies!

#5823 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Agreed. Just don't talk about them /s

Oh i know. That's why I didn't mention specifics. Way to many sensitive pinheads thinking there opinion should be everyone's opinion.

#5848 1 year ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Gummy bears and scotch. One of the best meme’s I’ve ever seen. Bond is for entertainment purposes folks. The guy’s a friggin’ spy! He drives around in an expensive sports car, smokes cigarettes, drinks alcohol, bangs a different chick every night and kills people, all while seemingly never having to go the bathroom to take a pee! Do not attempt to try this at home! You probably won’t live past 50! Lol. However if this sort of entertainment doesn’t float your boat? There’s always Disney+. I want James Bond on my pin exactly the way he is in the movies. My home arcade is for entertainment purposes too, not a workplace environment where I have to worry about what I say or else get fired. Man talk multi-ball please! More Pussy Galore!

Ditto. Stern, don't water this theme down.

#6013 1 year ago

At one point the mr wint and mr kidd mode put a smile on my face. More bond wit and playing out the fun movie moments like that is what the code needs as it matures.

Don't forget the bond girls need love too.

#6041 1 year ago
Quoted from Breger1:

There is absolutely zero chance they put more Bond girls, sexual material in. This is stern and it’s 2022. Unfortunately it’s the world we live in now. People are out of their minds if they think anything suggestive is coming out of stern.

Hope you are wrong because Stern wouldn't be doing right by the theme or the fans.

#6042 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I think the bird one missile or whatever it is should open up and swallow the balls as it does in the movie. As it is now it is kinda irrelevant to You Only Live Twice, but whatever. Bashing Fort Knox in that same area might have been cooler.

Those are all really great ideas. If I was Stern or any manufacturer I'd show an early prototype and then get feedback from the people who actually buy or support pins at barcades. Ultimately Stern makes the decisions but there games would be better for it.

#6178 1 year ago

Any mod ideas for that rocket? Woof.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitaldocc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club?tu=digitaldocc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.