FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 VIDEO: Bond Game Trailer 9-22-22 Posted by mrossman5 (1 year ago)

Post #744 First pics Posted by Marv (1 year ago)

Post #4724 VIDEO: Live gameplay from London 9-26-22 Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #5159 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by J85M (1 year ago)

Post #7103 James Bond club thread Posted by Daditude (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sheev_Palpatine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4289 1 year ago

Has anyone else had the James Bond theme song stuck in their head all day too? I am freaking out over this pin!!!!

#4294 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Which one ??? Every movie’s got a theme song. That was part of the overall lifestyle.

Just the instrumental intro song.

#4295 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Since we saw the teaser weeks ago I have been watching Connery and Moore James Bond movies every night.

The Connery and Moore Movies are some of my favorites too!

#4433 1 year ago

Lots of senseless crying in here. I’ve been in this hobby for over 20 years. My first TAF 2K my first medieval madness 2K…. Paid 4K for TAF Gold. Got out of the hobby for awhile paid 6k for my next TAF. Sold it wanted another paid 9k for one. If you want the pin you’ll pay. Bitching about it doesn’t change the market. If this is the first price increase you’ve seen you’re wet behind the ears. If you don’t want to pay don’t buy. If you don’t want the machine don’t buy. If you don’t care for the machine great. This is a hype thread not I know everything there is to know about life so let me bitch and complain. Everyone who paid low and are now sitting on pins that have quadrupled in value will never bitch about selling high.

#5114 1 year ago

Can we drop the stranger things babble please? Stranger things and Rush makes my stomach turn anyhow . This is a bond thread! Shack attack riff was hilarious but let’s focus! Oh and btw your fan for GB was fantastic!

#5145 1 year ago

Godzilla is probably on its 10th code update. Lots of games the code was horse crap to begin with. Or I’ve read, the Machine layout is horse crap until the code updates saved it. I like this layout and the theme is awesome. Go piss in your own wheaties and stop acting like you know anything about this machine.

#5153 1 year ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Based on the playfield, it appears there are modes for each movie as the player progresses and as a music guy I would expect to hear the congas from Dr. No, Three Blind Mice, You Only Live Twice Nancy Sinatra, Goldfinger with Shirley Bassey, etc. If there’s no songs then what are we paying for Stern? I’m watching the Elwin release too.. If I don’t hear Duran Duran View to a Kill and Gladys Knight License to Kill, etc. then I’d seriously question Stern and if Stern has paid for music rights and if it’s all just profit minded. It’s too big for me to ignore especially with the Bond movies and I think we’d be all idiots to accept just a single Bond theme for the whole game and with a price increase? George & Lyman used everything for Batman ‘66, there is so much sound, so much video footage, a million custom callouts, from both Burt & Adam, the music changes constantly even though the main theme is Batman, there’s no comparison so to speak, so to compare the code now? I think that would be crazy. I expect there will be a gazillion clips they’ll be using, especially with Bond and the jetpack, underwater fighting scenes from Thunderball, Aston Martin car eject scenes, they have it all on the playfield! and the design is all there! They have their work cutout for them.. Lyman has BIG shoes to fill!!
[quoted image]

Gomez has stated on Facebook that they have secured use for 10 tracks to be used on the machine. He did not specify which ones.

#5255 1 year ago

Does posting a . And nothing else mean you’re blocked?

#5258 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No , just erased post

Thanks lol I’m trying to keep up.

#5463 1 year ago

Theme goes a long way with me and from the looks of it a lot of you as well. Look at all the sparked interest of watching the old movies. I have always liked bond especially the old Connery movies. The layout of the machine looks pretty cool. And the code might take a year who knows? Godzilla just dropped a new code with an extra wizard mode I guess. Thought I heard that on the latest dead flip from Elwin or did I not interpret that correct? Anyhow, I am super excited for this machine. I can’t wait for mine to show up! Code finished or not. Now back to sour grapes and speculation if this is going to be bad. It’s like someone else said, it looks like some of you just want this machine to be bad. Well if so. Why are you in this topic. I would never go into a high speed 2 chat. I hate that machine and what purpose would it serve if I went into that topic and told everyone that?

#5602 1 year ago

Gameroom Guys site has said for the past 3 weeks lead time 45 days for 007 prem and 30 days for a pro.

#5605 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Y'all, the early Bond films are extremely shaky on issues of consent. I love them, and have an LE on order, but they just are!
You can enjoy the films, but let the man have his opinion. It's weird to see so many people getting angry about an opinion that's so obvious and reasonable.
Lots of stuff from these films is cringe today. Dr. No is a fairly racist stereotype. Kidd and Winn are a level of homophobic I don't even want to get into. It was 60 years ago, so I don't hold it against the films - but I think we're all adults and can admit it.

This was apparent in the 80’s. But what do you want to do cancel it?

#5625 1 year ago

I’m sure the bands Iron Maiden, Metallica, Aerosmith have committed some super duper cringe behaviors in their past. Let’s go into those threads and point them out. Just to let everyone know, hey I like this machine, but let’s go through it with a microscope and see if anyone has made a mistake. Heck let’s not stop there let’s go through everyone who has played in the bands or any actor in the movie themed machines have committed a crime or behaved poorly and point it out….
Ugh like a stated previously. We all saw this in the 80’s Yeah probably not the best choice. But I don’t need to announce it..: it’s apparent!!

#5631 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I'm sorry, but you're dumb dude. Brianna very clearly stated that she loved the old Bond films, so obviously she doesn't want to "cancel" them. It's like you guys are making up things to be mad at, in order to confirm your worldview.
While waiting for Stern Bond to ship, a lot of us are watching or re-watching the old movies, and giving our takes. The issue of consent is certainly a problematic element in most the Connery Bond movies, and it's okay for people to point that out. I definitely felt uncomfortable watching some of the scenes with my 10-year-old daughter in the room. What saves them, to a certain extent, is that after each of the "problematic" scenes, the women always seem very enamored of James, and quite "into" him. So I think that reduces the cringe-factor quite a bit.
But other than a few brief scenes, the Connery Bond movies still hold up pretty damn well, and are a lot of fun.

Well said.
I agree with your comment on the history element to watching these movies too. One thing that I really enjoyed while watching "From Russia With Love" was all the location scenes of 1960s Istanbul. It was great to see the what the people and streets of the city looked like back then, and getting to see it all in the full-HD of the recent releases is a nice treat. Makes them feel more "real" than if all we had was blurry SD copies of the films.
Definitely, a time capsule element to the movies, for sure.

Nice personal attack surely shows your maturity and intelligence level

#5647 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I have an Iron Maiden story, but I have no interest in opening that can of worms

So do I and I love it! This entire thing went off the rails. My point was all through history people have made mistakes.

#5652 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

But no one is talking about "canceling" anything?

My point was sure things in the movies are inappropriate. it is all around us. I watched the Connery bond movies as a child and thought hum that was odd. But you know what I watched 100 of movies with scenes that made me feel uncomfortable. so hence the scene was apparent and was right in front of you. It was inappropriate. we moved on. I do not need to be told in a pinball hype thread it was cringe. yes I saw that as a child. So what then??? What do you want to do about it. Celebrate the pin be excited for the pin or just cancel it...

#5656 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Bruh, what are you fucking tripping about with this canceling nonsense?
We're talking about the movies that the pin is based on, largely in part because there's nothing else to say about the pin right now. No one is upset but some of the people who are annoyed that people are discussing the theme and its source material...
Who are the actual insecure people here...

Well because I guess you the others who constantly cant take a hint... We dont want to talk about your feelings. we want to talk pinball.. read the room

#5658 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Well I don't care about your feelings, and I'm discussing the theme of this pinball game...so block me, I don't care lol

ooooh you are so brave...

#5661 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Whatever man.
Since I'm generous, here is another comment you can downvote to feel better about yourself and to validate your opinion.

OK Lol I am sure everyone is on the edge of their seats on your interpretation

#5667 1 year ago
Quoted from Ribs:

It's just media criticism. You post as if Siskel and Ebert never made it to North Dakota. We get it, you just like to know who won the game, but other people actually like talking inside baseball.

Yeah that's fine but I do not think siskel and ebert talked about their interpretations of the sexual innuendo's of the film. Maybe they did but I really didn't come here to talk about the sexual innuendo's of the pin. Hey cool, you saw that I am from ND and you are from MN. Did you bring that up to amplify your point of view is better than mine?

#5696 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I apologize for using the word "dumb." I agree that it was perhaps a bit unkind of me. I'm not so sure that it's a reflection on my maturity or intelligence, but I'll try to restrain myself in future.
As far as the personal attack thing goes, I'm happy for us to all have different opinions, and I particularly respect well-thought out expressions of those opinions. In this case, I made a personal statement about you because I felt your comment was very poorly reasoned, and displayed either a high level of disingenuousness or a lack of comprehension of the post that you were quoting. So that's why I used the word that I did. But I won't do so again.

OK dude thanks for the apology. I believe a lot of the people attacking me just did not read the other ten times I posted things like. the very first post when this thread went off the rails. I stated that yes! it's apparent that the scenes are inappropriate and uncomfortable. But people did not read the other posts they just read one and then attacked. because if you read what I was saying or sorry if i did not define the word apparent. But it means obvious... the point of, yeah duh we all saw it. it was bad what else do you want to do, move on or cancel. because why bring these things up in a pinball thread unless you want to start a flame war or make everyone uncomfortable. but I do appreciate the passive aggressive apology. probably only because you were flagged by a moderator. have a nice day.

#5700 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

Gameroom Guys site has said for the past 3 weeks lead time 45 days for 007 prem and 30 days for a pro.

Well I tried to have a discussion on Gameroom Guys. I have not purchased from them before so I was curious on them? I purchased a 007 prem from them 3 weeks ago and I was wondering about the lead time?

#5703 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Don’t trust it. I have ordered two games from them. API pushed back delivery a ton. CGC is it’s own thing with long lead times. Unless it says “in stock” or “availability 3-5 days” it’s anybody’s guess. Heidi from Game Room Guys is great though! Tell her Jon from Dewitt says Hi.

Ok good info! Thank you!

#5706 1 year ago
Quoted from dzmechanical:

I have been ordering from game room guys for about 8 years. They are a top notch company. You have nothing to worry about. I have a 007 LE on order from them....

Awesome good to know. Thank you for the input, I was getting a little nervous. But with the positive feedback I have been getting it makes me more comfortable.

#5796 1 year ago

What this thread needs is a post slamming the movies with one hand and then saying they love the movies and ordered a pin on the other hand. All the while if someone has a different opinion ban together and attack… I flagged posts stating off topic and this will start a flame war and it went ignored so evidently this is what we need more flame wars and no productive pinball talk.

#5809 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

You must be one of those dudes that placed an apple on the teachers desk in junior high

No I’m sick of these stupid tangents that have nothing to do with pinball. A person making a statement about how the use of social justice warriors triggers them is not on topic nor productive.
My point was if the mods keep letting these stupid off topic comments go the more stupid comments and fighting we get. I saw the fighting coming from a mile away. Tried to stop it but whatever. If everyone wants to read movie talk fine. I love the movies! However trashing the movie or saying, I’m getting the pin; but I need to tell everyone the movie is offensive to make themselves feel better is pointless imo.

But whatever sunglasses dude! You do you.
Sunglasses dude is from the movie free guy btw

#5850 1 year ago

Did anyone else see this interview?

8EB9DF6F-96A2-4A14-BBE6-D77C953B6F3D (resized).jpeg8EB9DF6F-96A2-4A14-BBE6-D77C953B6F3D (resized).jpegE68194E4-A993-4476-B043-66E0163D9C1D (resized).jpegE68194E4-A993-4476-B043-66E0163D9C1D (resized).jpeg
#5856 1 year ago

None of my machines have insider connect. So I know nothing about it? Is there a fee for the machines that have it? Gary did not mention when this was starting or how much cost it would be?

Here is the link

#5859 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

There’s no fee now, and they didn’t mention one with these missions. When you talk about IC you’ll have some people worried Stern is spying on them, and others worried they’ll figure out how to monetize it… so far I like it and my kids seem to also.

It seems like it has the possibility to be cool as long as the price is reasonable. Also it would get expensive if Stern charged by the machine not by accounts. Because if you have 4-5 machines with IC it would be lame/spendy to have to pay for each machine.

#5903 1 year ago

Not sure if this is accurate but this is the schedule according to Zach from flipping out pinball.

BE924627-7674-461F-8564-79D13F0CAA51 (resized).jpegBE924627-7674-461F-8564-79D13F0CAA51 (resized).jpeg
#5904 1 year ago

I saw this on Knapp arcade's website. So if you’re around the Chicago area this seems like a good way to see the pin in person.

9E93A5A2-402E-467D-AB93-B4A814ED6403 (resized).jpeg9E93A5A2-402E-467D-AB93-B4A814ED6403 (resized).jpeg
#6003 1 year ago

Game looks amazing! it’s early, so it’s only going to get better.

#6026 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I wonder if the rocket could have worked as a pop bumper with a rocket sculpt on top. No jiggle jiggle, but it could still knock the ball into the targets to help out the player.

That is a decent idea but I also like how they designed this. George stated it is not easy to hit all the targets. I imagine some manual nudging of the machine might come to play in hitting all targets?

#6073 1 year ago

Gomez reading these posts…

3894C537-5372-4D5E-9CEF-D1800A559725 (resized).jpeg3894C537-5372-4D5E-9CEF-D1800A559725 (resized).jpeg
#6158 1 year ago

Just an observation from some of the comments. For me a machine that plays 1000 miles an hour without any breaks is not fun. The ball in the pops too long. I’d argue that most machines the balls aren’t in there enough. Slow down the flo? Yeah good! Sometimes my hands and wrists hurt from playing so long a little break is nice. I’m guessing some people never play or hate wide body pins. They play a little slower. Which is strange because some of the most highly rated pins are wide body. Everyone is entitled to whatever game play they prefer. I’m just stating my opinion, in a long game little breaks other than a new ball are welcome.

#6168 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Mandalorian was the last one over a year ago after that 3 in a row. I bet Disney princesses pin would sell better than rush and bond and led zeppelin. 7 drawf multi ball for the snow white mode would be epic lol.

I’m kinda confused you own a Woz and a wonka and your upset about older theme machines? Not ripping on you just trying to figure out your point?

#6212 1 year ago

They’re probably prototype games.

#6244 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

I'm pretty sure there's no shortage of ideas at Stern, even the janitor would've come up with a better idea than a wobbly rocket. But Stern are a business who want to maximize their profits (so Gary can buy more motorcycles and funky glasses). You guys are getting royally shafted. But it doesn't matter, you're all buying what they'll selling no matter what. So why go to the trouble of having a rocket that rises from the playfield in a dramatic audio and video light show, when for a fraction of the cost they can just add a $1 spring. 1000 LEs will sell either way.

Machines with awesome complicated toys aren’t necessarily the best machines. Take a look at attack from mars very simple code and layout. Has a single target that lowers and the space ship jiggles. But it is fun timeless and rates in the top 5 still. Dr who has a fantastic toy three flippers but never gets much love. So I’m curious as too which machines just do it for you?

#6247 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

0 you don’t even notice the rocket shaking while playing. While watching I saw a guy shaking the crap out of the game every time the ball was in the pops and the rocket dong was hilarious.

Rocket Dong!!! HA! I literally burst out with laughter!

#6341 1 year ago

Good information. I might have missed it but did anyone clarify on the premium builds on the line? Is it still early/mid Dec?

#6346 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

As of this weekend premiums were still slated for December for first batch.

Thank you

#6437 1 year ago

I check the pinside market daily; there’s literally 100 less pins this week for sale than last week. Not sure what some of you guys are seeing?

#6490 1 year ago

I’m still in. But it would be nice of these distributors or stern would give us a little more information. It is kinda a downer to give someone that kinda money and not get more updates.

1 week later
#6648 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I don't have a horse in this race so I'm not going to bash Lonnie on code I haven't tried. Could be the best code ever. Time will tell.

So what exactly are you doing in this thread? Just stirring the pot?

#6651 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Well I was stating an opinion on how I'm disappointed that a game with a theme I love is being coded by a programmer that historically produces games that are boring and uninspired.
You know.. the purpose of a discussion forum. Sorry if I've triggered you with my offensive opinion.

I’m not triggered man calm down, you act like me asking you a question is out of line? You’re in here saying Lonnie is the most uninspired coders. Then you say you don’t have a horse in this race so what does that mean? You have no interest in this pin? So I asked a simple question? Why are you in a bond hype thread if you’re going to be Debbie downer?

#6655 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I have interest in the pin due to the theme. It's a wait and see and play it first due to the coder being a wild card due to past experiences. Theme would be an insta buy for me but I'm bummed out by the coder selection. Is there another Bond thread that isn't a safe space towards negative opinions that I should be posting in instead?

Well thanks for the update. Sorry I didn’t read your mind. I’ll do a better job next time of interpreting your comments! Sir yes sir lol

#6657 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I appreciate that. We can always strive to do better. Continuous improvement!

I’m pumped for the theme too! Yeah I have some concerns about code but I’m trying to remain optimistic. Glad we got on the same page

#6676 1 year ago
Quoted from ToolfanJeff:

Hey guys, just passing along more of my shipping info to the forum! Got another email this morning from Dominic at The Pinball Company. He got a production update from Stern saying first run 007 Premium (which I'm in for) is now scheduled for January 2023. Originally they had said there was a chance for late December. Has anyone else gotten any order updates lately from their distributors?

Thanks for the heads up!

#6786 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

So is this the week they start the build?

I thought they had Bond on the line last week? Well at least they showed a European cyclops

#6917 1 year ago

If this game is a hit, I’m scratching my head at the people who keep saying they will pick one up cheaper later? Look at Iron Maiden or Jurassic park. I’m pretty sure I paid $7500 for my JP premium NIB 2 years ago. Show me where you can find one cheaper?

#6920 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We aren’t starting at $7,500 either?
Not getting the comparison

Prices are not trending down they are trending up. Up at least 30% for JP for example. What would make a pin trend down? The pin sucks. What’s hard to understand

#6921 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

maybe they are looking at what happened with Toy Story as far as price.

I was excited for Toy Story. When I saw it was Toy Story 4 I was like yuck. I’m out and especially at that price. But I don’t have little kids.

#6923 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

They can't sell nib Avengers, Zeppelin, etc right now. What makes you think they will suddenly sell better when prices on premiums increase $600 Jan 1?

I said if this game is a hit and gave some examples… aiq and Lz are not hits. Thanks for the down vote when you didn’t grasp the post lol

#6924 1 year ago

Duplicate

#6928 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It will trend DOWN when the price starts at $14k plus
Or JJP starts at $12,500 and $15k
Or Spooky with Halloween and Ultraman.
That hard to understand?
These pins aren’t $7,500 anymore.
And the people buying these pins today thinking they will continue to “trend up” are in for a surprise.
When the price gets too high then whoops down it goes. No matter what kind of “hit” it is.
And that’s exactly what’s happening now with the all time hit Godzilla LEs. Prices peaked this summer and are “trending down”, a little bit

The point was- a used JP is selling for 30% more than NIB. I said if bond is a hit I’m scratching my head going why would bond tank in price and JP or Iron Maiden didn’t. It doesn’t matter what the base price is. if the game is a hit it will sell for more than Nib price. Yeah if your what if’s or correct than sure it will tank. But that is not what I said. So you’re getting all bent over you’re own misinterpretation. Man people need to calm down in here…

#6930 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m not bent, just waiting for my game.
A used Bond or future pins won’t be selling for 30% more than NIB.
Why? Because Stern has RAISED the price to a level now, because of their success that THEY are going to take the 30% profit.
I know you get that. It’s not hard

You’re commenting like you have a crystal ball. I’m to a certain extent, but mine is based off factual data; you speculating off of what data?

#6932 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You can’t be thinking that if you were to buy a Stern NIB today that you are going to see values go up 10/15/30% again? That game is over

You changed your post. But who would have thought 5 years ago that a $7500 premium hit would be selling for 30% more in the used market. I highly doubt many people on here would be oh yeah of course people will be buying used pins for 30% more than the person who purchased it nib 2 years ago.

So as of right now unless you know for certain a hit pin will drop. And if so what is your forecast price for bond then?

#6935 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Got it. Bond if it’s a “hit” will be going up in price because that’s what happened 2 years ago. Nothing has changed since

Bond will tank because you said.

#6936 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

Dude I have a Bond LE. Buy it off me for 17k.

What are you taking about. All I said was people who think bond will Tank in price if they wait.. Might not be paying less “IF” it’s a hit. iE JP Maiden.

#6939 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m making one simple rebuttal to what you are saying since you can’t seem to grasp it.
I realize you haven’t been here very long. I’ve been buying LEs and Stern pins for 12 year now.
I think I know what has happened since then, much less 2 yrs ago.
Nobody says Bond or any pin is going to “tank” dude, but the “trend” is not going to continue to go UP for those buying pins looking to sell them later.
That’s it. Period. Shouldn’t be buying pins thinking you are going to make $$$
Prediction? A BOND LE or premium will NOT go UP in price 1 yr, 2yr or 5 yrs from now. If anything, it goes down.

I never said I’m trying to make money? where did I say this? please let me know? Also how do you know my background on pins? Because of my pinside handle? Wow

here is what it is like if you post on pinside I guess lol

31BA86E3-E8F6-4F02-ADC2-32CBADC7DF70 (resized).jpeg31BA86E3-E8F6-4F02-ADC2-32CBADC7DF70 (resized).jpeg
#6946 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

This is the exact type of person who just lost their shirt in the crypto crash ! Good luck to you sir, if you need "proof" to figure out what is going to happen in this economic world, which includes pinball, then its time to enroll in economic history classes !

I’m so confused? I never once in any of my posting said I’m trying to make money. In fact I started the opposite.

This is how it started:
If this game is a hit, I’m scratching my head at the people who keep saying they will pick one up cheaper later? Look at Iron Maiden or Jurassic park. I’m pretty sure I paid $7500 for my JP premium NIB 2 years ago. Show me where you can find one cheaper?

So all I was saying was if bond is a hit economics would say if you wait you may pay more for the pin. All this other stuff is all misinterpreted on the readers side.

This is laughable to think if the consumer wants to buy, the price will go down. It doesn’t matter what the base price is $5 or $10000 if you have something people want they will pay more. proof is Jurassic park. People are now paying more for the same machine used than the new one. So if bond trends like this and I did say, if it is a hit. People who paid X amount for the game… if people are paying up they will charge more. And that is basic economics. Where I’m a flipping or all this other crap is not anything I said.

#6949 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Your whole theory has more holes than the holiest of Swiss cheese' ! PS your not being ganged up on...your just simply neglecting to look at the other outside forces that also play on whether things go up or down at any given time in history. Good luck to you..... you do you

That is completely fine. The holes sure. But if I took every variable or worst/best case scenario
And laid out some gigantic hypotheses it would have been some long drawn out boring post. It was just a simple post that some people lost their minds over with their interpretations.

#6951 1 year ago

I paid in full for my premium in September. I’m just here for the shipping updates basically. I get into conversations sometimes where I should just be a lurker I guess. If the game is awesome I’ll keep it. If I hate it I’ll sell it at whatever price I can. I’ve been in this hobby for over 20 years I’ve also had my own Pinball business. I’ve seen the market fluctuate made money on some lost money on some. Man just read don’t post my new rule in here.

#6962 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

What is trying to be communicated is the last two years of NIB not losing value after opening is likely to be changing. All the time prior it was about a $500 hit to resell. This isn't long-term of course, as Stern increases NIB pricing, used follows, for the most part.
When Stern can start getting parts like they used to and the production lines are flowing it will most likely go back to how it was before. This will occur whether the game is a hit or not. If a hit there will be more produced and more available balancing out.

I get all that man. I never said all pins- just a rare couple: I said only JP and IM prem that is it. it was just a, Hey this could happen. Not it will happen or I am a flipper or I invested in bit coin lol what the heck... just a conversation

But stew on this one. What pins has stern made that have reached 20,000 units produced. so based on that kinda of High production addams family at 20170 would be the biggest loser. But what is it. It is a HIT game and people want it and the market drove the price up 300% since its production. Eight ball, they made 20,000 units, low price, market doesnt love it. How about centaur vs Embryon: made the same year? Centaur is selling at 2 or 3 times as much as embryon-why because people like it more = they pay more. and at zero point ever did I say this was going to be the case for Bond; I simply stated hey this could happen. Sorry I brought it up.

#6965 1 year ago

Omg duplicate again I suck lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 23.95
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sheev_Palpatine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club?tu=Sheev_Palpatine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.