B0646D82-852B-4304-A4CD-23B4A22BDDCF (resized).jpeg
D42D0E5A-DC87-4B80-9D62-E59D378CACBA (resized).jpeg
FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 151.
#3201 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

He’s also a narcissistic self-obsessed douchebag by a huge margin. Ultimately, the “information” he correctly scoops 1 out of 10 times is meaningless. You would have found out one way or another… and he had zero info about what’s in the game itself.
He’s literally a tool of the marketing machine. Not a creator of it.

I could front you the 5 dollars if you want to join his podcast.

#3202 1 year ago

I think the LE looks badass, cant wait to play it.

#3203 1 year ago
Quoted from Beebl:

I think 13k for an LE is crazy expensive... I also think Stern sees this and feels like they are leaving money on the table:[quoted image]

Well they instantly sell out of LE's every time, so they really have no reason to not raise prices. Till they stop selling out of them right away, things will keep going up slowly.

#3204 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think the LE looks badass, cant wait to play it.

LE is definitely the best looking game.

#3205 1 year ago

anyone know if I can cancel stern order if I get buyer's remorse?

#3206 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

LE is definitely the best looking game.

Subjective - I prefer the premium

#3207 1 year ago

Love the threats to maybe stop buying LEs next time.

That’ll show em!

#3208 1 year ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

[quoted image][quoted image]
LE Flyer

the numbered plaque is so impressive its listed twice

#3209 1 year ago

HAHAHAHA HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE ROCKET LOOKS LIKE A PENIS!???

Yes, Austin Powers did that joke ages ago...

#3210 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Love the threats to maybe stop buying LEs next time.

That's the key right there. If you're still buying an LE this time, then you're not out of the LE buying business. This is my last hit of cocaine, I mean it! I'm not coming back for more!

#3211 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

it wiggles and jiggles as you hit it

It’s removable so you can use it as a dildo

#3212 1 year ago

I could google it, but who is Seth Davis?

#3213 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

He’s also a narcissistic self-obsessed douchebag by a huge margin. Ultimately, the “information” he correctly scoops 1 out of 10 times is meaningless. You would have found out one way or another… and he had zero info about what’s in the game itself.
He’s literally a tool of the marketing machine. Not a creator of it.

COPE and SEETHE

#3214 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Man the LE price is getting too high. I'm still getting it and super excited but I think this might be my last one if these prices continue.

Seems like Stern is paying attention to what JJP does. The 15k price was pretty roundly rejected, but on the secondary market they are selling okay at 13k. JJP did the dirty work of finding a ceiling.

#3215 1 year ago

I'll sell my LE spot or trade for a premium + the difference. $13k is insane.

#3216 1 year ago

I went with CE Halloween when I saw those pics and I was pumped for the Bond theme
I’m glad I did everything for 9 way underrated

Halloween FTW

#3217 1 year ago

This makes me want a Godzilla even more now…. Not sure about you, but a collapsing building way out classes a Bond on a wand… as a matter of fact, I played a right leaning Godzilla last Saturday that sent all three balls SDTM on MB start and I am positive I had more fun playing that than anything I see in this shaken, not stirred pile of dung. Enough said.

#3218 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are seriously comparing TNA to this game?
At $3000 more than a bond pro I don’t really see how this is gonna help sell any more TNAs.

$2000 more, since a TNA CE rerun is $9000 vs $7000 for a Stern Pro. But I'd still put TNA at around an $8k value since it's more cosmetic stuff. The $9k makes sense from Spooky's CE pricing and all the cosmetic features. But I'd really say it was more a Blood Sucker edition.

That being said, be interesting to play pro vs premium. The premium stuff is more flow breaking. There's actually mechs to the price, but is it $2700 worth of value? I don't argue the premium are always the "definitive" version of the game but you're talking about $2700. I could toss in a bargain used pin with a pro and have two full games.

#3220 1 year ago

Online exclusive goes live in 30 seconds. How long to sell out? Last time Godzilla sold out in about 6 minutes. Too rich for me though. Will set a timer.

#3221 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I can front you the 5 dollars if you want to join his podcast.

No thanks. I just finished raising two teenage daughters.

The last thing I want is to listen to a grown man go through the adolescent process.

So many better podcast options out there

#3222 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

This makes me want a Godzilla even more now…. Not sure about you, but a collapsing building way out classes a Bond on a wand… as a matter of fact, I played a right leaning Godzilla last Saturday that sent all three balls SDTM on MB start and I am positive I had more fun playing that than anything I see in this shaken, not stirred pile of dung. Enough said.

I'm in a love/hate with the building. It's cool, but it actually by design sends balls SDTM because you can get a ball stuck on the roof if you get a shot off fast enough to a ramp before the building goes up. Using the magna grab on the pro actually gives you more consistent control as well and can easy feed the locks 3 shots in a row too. When locks are lit you can't chain left/right ramp shots with Gigan, but on a pro you can't just get train loops to the right ramp over and over when locks are lit. Also, the locks ready disables your spot shot to the left as it becomes a dead end shot.

The mechagodzilla rotating platform is cool though, but still have had balls get stuck in the mechagodzilla figures arms. Also disabling the spinner during some multiballs can hinder Ebirah progression.

The collapsing bridge is shitty because off chance it can collapse and SDTM or outlander drain the ball. I don't really like it dumping the ball vs feeding a flipper. It's a cool mech but I consider it a downgrade.

#3223 1 year ago

Still available! what a failure!

#3224 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Online exclusive goes live in 30 seconds. How long to sell out? Last time Godzilla sold out in about 6 minutes. Too rich for me though. Will set a timer.

It went up early.

#3225 1 year ago

sold out. that was as expected

#3226 1 year ago

54 seconds... It's gone.

#3227 1 year ago

Sold out

#3228 1 year ago

With tax and shipping....

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 11.01.00 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-22 at 11.01.00 AM (resized).png
#3229 1 year ago

Lol, had it in my cart, went to checkout and marked sold out, added to cart at 25 seconds left on counter

#3230 1 year ago
Quoted from Bos98:

With tax and shipping....
[quoted image]

Congrats. It should be a really fun machine.

#3231 1 year ago

LE sold out in a few seconds on Stern Insider

#3232 1 year ago

I added one to my cart for the hell of it, but at 14k+ with taxes and shipping there is absolutely no way. May say sold out, but I will not be finishing my checkout, so it may pop back up as available again.

#3233 1 year ago

Haven’t gotten to read all but the last few pages, but seems like the 60th anniversary edition has a bunch of stuff even the LE doesn’t have? It mentions a spinning hat and an in-playfield screen.

On a related note, people balked at me spending 13k for a Lebowski two years ago…now it’s the going rate for a stern-quality machine. Sheesh. Crazy.

#3234 1 year ago

Glad they kept pros at their price point. No shame in buying what you want. Some Bond megafan Im sure easily sees 9.7k in that machine with all the artwork and moments from movies they love. Keeping pros at a purchasable price means I will get to play it at my local pinball place and who knows. If it turns out amazing then footing up 7k is a whole lot easier than almost 10.

#3235 1 year ago

In cart checking out with payment and poof gone. I tried! Le model bust!

#3236 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Congrats. It should be a really fun machine.

Didn't get it, on click to pay it changed to sold out.

#3237 1 year ago

Had it in my cart hit pay and it was already sold out.

#3238 1 year ago

The LE truly does look incredible. Might be the best-looking package they have put out. Kudos to stern for pretty much getting everything on the game right. I had one reserved but let it go to the next in line. I just can't justify 13k for a pinball machine. I was prepared for 11K or whatever close to that. Some tight times are going to be coming for a lot of people so I just don't see how this pricing is going to fly on future releases on the front side of a recession that might last 3 years. Who is going to pay 13K for a Venom LE lol? Congrats to those getting the game, I look forward to playing it. I'll just keep my money with me moving forward though.

#3239 1 year ago
Quoted from Daunderdog:

Had it in my cart hit pay and it was already sold out.

Same

#3240 1 year ago

Same as many others above - had it in my cart and advanced to payment and it was gone. 30 seconds had not gone off the clock yet lol...

#3241 1 year ago

In Cart

Hard Pass at $14500

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg
#3242 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Subjective - I prefer the premium

I like the premium better too, also one of my favorite Connery bond films. Not really a fan of the art blades on the LE. I think mirror blades and a custom powder coat on a premium and I’m set.

#3243 1 year ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

Same as many others above - had it in my cart and advanced to payment and it was gone. 30 seconds had not gone off the clock yet lol...

Same 1 second sell out. Why even make them available direct? Tease...

#3244 1 year ago

Snagged my IC LE...it was fast!

#3245 1 year ago

Apparently they opened the sales up prior to the clock expiring. Pretty shitty.

#3246 1 year ago

Waited years to see a fresh James Bond from Stern. Finally, can't wait to get one.

#3247 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I think this might be my last one

connery-laugh.gifconnery-laugh.gif
#3248 1 year ago

First local arcade in the DC/Baltimore metro to secure this gets a visit from me and too many beer purchases for one visit!

#3249 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I went with CE Halloween when I saw those pics and I was pumped for the Bond theme
I’m glad I did everything for 9 way underrated
Halloween FTW

Lmao yep bond buyers will be suffering serious remorse that they didn’t get a Halloween instead.

#3250 1 year ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Apparently they opened the sales up prior to the clock expiring. Pretty shitty.

Par for the course with this shitshow of a release.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
$ 55.00
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 151.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club/page/65?hl=chetrico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.