B0646D82-852B-4304-A4CD-23B4A22BDDCF (resized).jpeg
D42D0E5A-DC87-4B80-9D62-E59D378CACBA (resized).jpeg
FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 151.
#3151 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

What does the rocket do?
Giggle?
It’s like a dildo ? Lol
Seriously what does it do

it wiggles and jiggles as you hit it

#3152 1 year ago

Game looks fun and I had planned on a premium or LE, but due to another insane price hike, I'm out. Sadly, I'm at my local arcade and the owner is in the same boat, as me.

#3153 1 year ago

I had wanted to buy an LE and would buy one if it was an option but I don’t feel bad about the premium it looks great to me and the LE biggest feature is the art, custom armor color and side blades plus getting it sooner. This way I can wait and play it for sure before I decide.

#3154 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

LEs won't be produced until early to mid-November according to a dealer I just talked to. Parts issues.

I guess there was no rush for the reveal

#3155 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I wonder if the flippers will still go after this one.

As a flipper and collector I am out as both a flipper and collector on this one.

Have fun fellow flippers!!

#3156 1 year ago

operators are going to be in red for a while at these prices. Greed like this is only going to hurt pinball. 13k for a double ramp and a swinging magnet.

#3157 1 year ago

is the Premium worth it? wondering how much of a gameplay diff there is.... the jetpack seems dumb but it might affect the rules

#3158 1 year ago

They even threw in a little something for the Jaws fanboys!
Jaws Bond.pngJaws Bond.png

#3159 1 year ago

Game looks fun and can't wait to play it. Gonna have to be Godzilla caliber for me to consider one at these new prices...pretty hefty price hike.

#3160 1 year ago

The price difference on stern LE is getting hard to justify…basically just different art and mirrored backglass. You can get shaker, side armor and blades for a few hundred bucks. The biggest positive is market value will probably hold better if you ever decide to trade it out.

#3161 1 year ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

operators are going to be in red for a while at these prices. Greed like this is only going to hurt pinball. 13k for a double ramp and a swinging magnet.

They barely touched the pro price which I appreciate as an operator. Pro looks like a good choice on this game for gameplay and LEs we're always for people who want to be special so they can raise those to the moon if they wants

#3162 1 year ago

Man, we moved into the ‘Pinside is outraged’ part of a new release, faster than ever this time around.

#3163 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:Kaneda scoops everybody and by a huge margin on this.

He’s also a narcissistic self-obsessed douchebag by a huge margin. Ultimately, the “information” he correctly scoops 1 out of 10 times is meaningless. You would have found out one way or another… and he had zero info about what’s in the game itself.

He’s literally a tool of the marketing machine. Not a creator of it.

#3164 1 year ago

That $3300 difference definitely has me leaning towards a Premium.

#3165 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:The price difference on stern LE is getting hard to justify…basically just different art and mirrored backglass. You can get checked, side armor and blades for a few hundred bucks.

also has better audio and HD pinball glass. but yeah, i agree, they are getting pretty $$

#3166 1 year ago

Wow 13k LE - looks like about $1000 worth of lipstick over the premium.

#3167 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

On the podcast George said if the game does well he can imagine releasing a goldfinger version at a later date.

Or at least a gold finger shooter rod.... Pull that finger!

Rob

#3168 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

He’s also a narcissistic self-obsessed douchebag by a huge margin. Ultimately, the “information” he correctly scoops 1 out of 10 times is meaningless. You would have found out one way or another… and he had zero info about what’s in the game itself.
He’s literally a tool of the marketing machine. Not a creator of it.

Yea the dude throws so much at the wall. He's wrong so so often but when he gets that one bit of info correct "OMG HE DOES IT AGAIN"

#3169 1 year ago

Estimated Build dates for first batch productions
Pro (First build likely for commercial locations only Early November - Second build April)
Premium (December)
Regular LE (Late November Early December)

#3170 1 year ago

LE Flyer

Screenshot_20220923_003129_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220923_003129_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220923_003145_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220923_003145_Adobe Acrobat (resized).jpg

#3171 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

What does the rocket do?
Giggle?
It’s like a dildo ? Lol
Seriously what does it do

I'm going to wait for longer gameplay video before passing judgement of any sort.

So far the only thing I noted in the video that I missed was the diverter at the top left.

#3172 1 year ago

Feature Matrix

feature (resized).jpgfeature (resized).jpg
#3173 1 year ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

also has better audio and HD pinball glass. but yeah, i agree, they are getting pretty $$

Both are also easily upgraded. Speakers for like 50 bucks and couple hundred on the glass. So maybe like 750 all on to equal LE features besides mirrored glass.

#3174 1 year ago

2 things I don't prefer in pinball games. Score reels because it slows game play and lcd screens that always look out of place on a playfield.

#3175 1 year ago

Hope all who wants one can snag one. Sucks that the prices are going up so much. Can't wait to try it.

#3176 1 year ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

They barely touched the pro price which I appreciate as an operator. Pro looks like a good choice on this game for gameplay and LEs we're always for people who want to be special so they can raise those to the moon if they wants

There are a few places that I enjoy to visit that run premiums and occasionally LE's. I personally am more willing to drop a few extra bucks and play those more when I find them. That will dry up at these prices and we will only find pros in the wild.

#3177 1 year ago

I think 13k for an LE is crazy expensive... I also think Stern sees this and feels like they are leaving money on the table:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3178 1 year ago

I think they all look good. I'm mostly out of buying LEs at this point. It's becoming increasingly difficult to sell games at that price point. Just a much smaller pool of buyers that can (or are willing to) pony up 13k+ for a pinball machine. Plus now I can kick back and wait for the hype to settle and pick up a premium next year.

#3179 1 year ago

SLE Games for USA Only?

Stern’s James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pinball machines will immerse players in the history of 007. Limited to 500 machines globally, the highly collectible 60th Anniversary Limited Edition offers players a retro-inspired playfield packed with exciting mechanical action. Control the chaos from Oddjob’s kinetic spinning disc hat, survive tactical precision shots against 10 drop targets, escape SPECTRE’s evil henchmen navigating pinballs through 4 fast-flowing optical spinners, learn assignments through an in-playfield LCD screen, and rack up high scores on classic-style score reels.

“James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series.” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”

CALL FOR PRICE
Games configured for North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.

These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (including but not limited to Europe, UK, Australia).

#3180 1 year ago

TNA price doesn't look so bad now. Probably sell out of those now. I'm getting a Bond LE and probably a 60th too if its different. Why not I guess. Wish we could see some audio and video of the screen assets.

#3181 1 year ago

My Weird Al on order is looking like a steal!

#3182 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

TNA price doesn't look so bad now. Probably sell out of those now. I'm getting a Bond LE and probably a 60th too if its different. Why not I guess. Wish we could see some audio and video of the screen assets.

Still think it’s too high. I’d take a pro bond over that considering price.

#3183 1 year ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I think they all look good. I'm mostly out of buying LEs at this point. It's becoming increasingly difficult to sell games at that price point. Just a much smaller pool of buyers that can (or are willing to) pony up 13k+ for a pinball machine. Plus now I can kick back and wait for the hype to settle and pick up a premium next year.

I second this statement. I was thinking about trading my BM 66 Premium fully modded to be like an LE minus the topper for a Stern LE some day, but dang these prices.

#3184 1 year ago

the whole LE is so dumb...
Make your own LE out a premium! it will come out even better!

#3185 1 year ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

Operators should be buying pros. Only thing that makes sense.

#3186 1 year ago

It looks like the Pro will have a little more flow than the other models with no ball stops to lock around bird one and no ball stop up the ramp to the Bond on a wand..considering that and a minimal price hike on the Pro . I would have to lean towards the pro

#3187 1 year ago

Interesting, Game Exchange email has premium at $9499 instead of Stern's $9699.

#3188 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

The side armor on Godzilla they sell separately is honestly better then what comes on LE.

#3189 1 year ago
Quoted from WilhuffTarkin:

Elwins is a street level that encompasses all 25 films and all the Bonds.

That's a lot to jam into one machine and have it done effectively.

#3190 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Yeah I knew there would be a price bump but wasn’t expecting 13k.
Still, hearing the music and seeing the game in action… me likey.

Yeah I'm surprised it's 13k... was thinking maybe 11k. I mean it looks so good though.

#3191 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

i hate waiting for the premiums to come off the line. i know, i need to have some patience...

#3192 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

SLE Games for USA Only?
Stern’s James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pinball machines will immerse players in the history of 007. Limited to 500 machines globally, the highly collectible 60th Anniversary Limited Edition offers players a retro-inspired playfield packed with exciting mechanical action. Control the chaos from Oddjob’s kinetic spinning disc hat, survive tactical precision shots against 10 drop targets, escape SPECTRE’s evil henchmen navigating pinballs through 4 fast-flowing optical spinners, learn assignments through an in-playfield LCD screen, and rack up high scores on classic-style score reels.
“James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series.” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”
CALL FOR PRICE
Games configured for North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.
These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (including but not limited to Europe, UK, Australia).

Then why would it say "globally"? I think they're saying don't try to buy a NA game if you are not in NA.

#3193 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

It looks like the Pro will have a little more flow than the other models with no ball stops to lock around bird one and no ball stop up the ramp to the Bond on a wand..considering that and a minimal price hike on the Pro . I would have to lean towards the pro

Usually the case with pros - faster game play with fewer toys.

It will shoot very well I'm sure.

#3194 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

out as both a flipper

This could be a risky flip for flippers? Toy Story burned many flipsters(hey I made up a new catch phrase) and they may be more cautious. I like the contact for pricing bit-that leaves the door open for baiting enthusiast for top dollar-make me holler!

#3195 1 year ago

The pro without the loop on it, im sorry looks like a dildo vibrating around when you hit it. Now you all will have that image in your head every time you see it. You’re welcome.

#3196 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

You are seriously comparing TNA to this game?

At $3000 more than a bond pro I don’t really see how this is gonna help sell any more TNAs.

#3197 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

The price difference on stern LE is getting hard to justify…basically just different art and mirrored backglass. You can get shaker, side armor and blades for a few hundred bucks. The biggest positive is market value will probably hold better if you ever decide to trade it out.

There is still FOMO and get it sooner but I agree that if you can wait it’s not the worst option to wait it’ll be made for years.

I bought DP, SW, JP, and BM66 all years after they were released and got to play them and the code was complete.

GZLE I got on release so it’s great to have but with the dealers selling out in advance I wasn’t able to secure one.

I almost have to sell one of my pins so waiting is not too bad in that way either.

#3198 1 year ago

Man the LE price is getting too high. I'm still getting it and super excited but I think this might be my last one if these prices continue.

#3199 1 year ago

I feel better about the price of my TS CE... well, just a little. lol

#3200 1 year ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin
Toppers
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 26.50
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Canyon Lake, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball
Interactive
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 151.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.