B0646D82-852B-4304-A4CD-23B4A22BDDCF (resized).jpeg
D42D0E5A-DC87-4B80-9D62-E59D378CACBA (resized).jpeg
FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 151.
#2451 1 year ago
Quoted from Padrino:

If anyone knows of a distributor with an LE allocation very interested, I know better chance the earth is flat but asking anyway

They do but expect to pay more than msrp. Looking for an LE as well at msrp

#2452 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Me too. I’m fine with a premium but want an LE because they are made first.

#2453 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I own three Stern pins, and paid more than MSRP for all, and if I sold all they would be at a loss save Godzilla, I have not managed to find anything at MSRP during the last few releases… At this point I would take one above if I could get an allocation lol

#2454 1 year ago

I showed my wife the images of the pro and premium. She looked at the pro translite and said that if she didn't know better, she would have thought that Sean Connery was Dr No. She thought that it was weird to not have James Bond or 007 somewhere on the translite.

#2455 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I showed my wife the images of the pro and premium. She looked at the pro translite and said that if she didn't know better, she would have thought that Sean Connery was Dr No. She thought that it was weird to not have James Bond or 007 somewhere on the translite.

Due to this pin I'm gonna start rewatching bond movies and I watched Dr. NO last night. Surprisingly during the beginning of a movie and what not 007 is really actually not mentioned at all except for some small scripting at the beginning. Hard to explain, but watching the title screen and whatnot at the beginning, you wouldnt know it was 007 either.

#2456 1 year ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Layout looks super cool. Shots look interesting and excited to see how this shoots. Art is a huge let down for me. Im mid 40ies and this is before my time. I do understand you older fellas should be going nuts over this. Could of done better on that car, sheesh.

I'm mid 40ies as well and I think the art is great. Don't have to be a "older fella" to appreciate different eras of art/typography. Will stand out in a lineup with yeti, yeti, yeti, bond, yeti.

#2457 1 year ago
2809A9DF-FBB2-4493-BDB8-5EBEE58AC89D (resized).jpeg2809A9DF-FBB2-4493-BDB8-5EBEE58AC89D (resized).jpegF03F280C-BA44-429C-8343-765F7FB1B669 (resized).jpegF03F280C-BA44-429C-8343-765F7FB1B669 (resized).jpeg
#2458 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/video-mode-yes-or-no#post-7140816

Well, the votes are in regarding my video mode poll.

Feel free to check it out or drop some comments. All feedback is welcomed.

Maybe leave some comments on what you would want to see regarding an all-new James Bond video mode

#2459 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Probably 2 years, too late.

Obviously.

#2460 1 year ago
Quoted from Hogey:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice..I have paradigm speakers as well

#2461 1 year ago

The left orbit shot goes up the small ramp and back to the right flipper similar to Avengers 2012,but maybe stops at the jet pack when activated.

#2462 1 year ago

If this game does not have a video mode that mirrors the arcade game Spy Hunter then I will be shocked. Spy Hunter by Midway was designed by a young George Gomez and inspired by love of James Bond. It would be a full circle with a Gomez Bond Pin having an homage to that Bond inspired video game!

#2463 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

If this game does not have a video mode that mirrors the arcade game Spy Hunter then I will be shocked. Spy Hunter by Midway was designed by a young George Gomez and inspired by love of James Bond. It would be a full circle with a Gomez Bond Pin having an homage to that Bond inspired video game!

That would be a very cool idea. Might have rights issues with Bally Midway unless they made it just different enough but still similar.

#2464 1 year ago

George did mention something special in this game
… wonder what it could be

#2465 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I spent a lot of quarters on this game in the 80/90’s. One of my favorites for sure!!

#2466 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Honestly I’m still on the fence about buying,if this is true I’m in!!
Yes ,I love video modes.

#2467 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Lol, that’s a new problem usually they suffer from redundant branding (topper, backglass, speaker panel magnets, cabinet, coin door magnets)

#2468 1 year ago

Ill say, if i didnt have $$$ tied up in another pin purchase, id be on on this for sure. Looks like a lot of fun.

#2469 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

That would be Epic.

#2470 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

George did mention something special in this game
… wonder what it could be

Wizard mode with Lazenby

#2471 1 year ago

So far I like everything I am seeing on this pinball machine. I grew up with James Bond can’t wait to see the people play it.

#2472 1 year ago

I'd have to sell a couple of pins to get a 007 premium, but if it plays as good as it looks, I will be quite tempted.

#2473 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

How could they possibly do that when you'd have to control the car with two flipper buttons and a lock down button?
Fantastic idea though.

#2474 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

How could they possibly do that when you'd have to control the car with two flipper buttons and a lock down button?
Fantastic idea though.

Lots of ways they can do it not saying it's a replication of spy hunter the game.

#2475 1 year ago

Hey all, really looking forward to this one. Love the theme and number of shots to make.

Think I've figured out most of the shots but just can't figure out how you make the bond women shot cleanly across the board.
It doesn't really look like the third flipper can make that shot.

Any ideas how to make that Bond Women shot?

#2476 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Wizard mode with Lazenby

I agree that On Her Majesty's Secret Service is a great movie but this game is all about Coonery. Seems unlikely George would make the wizard mode all about Lazenby.

#2477 1 year ago
Quoted from dogwith1eye:

Hard to look at these and think anything other than a Led Zeppelinesque disrespect for the pinball community. Give our artists the freedom to create something new and fantastic.
These pins look like garbage people need to have the self respect to let the guilty offenders know. We’re heading back to Game of Thrones days and the pinheads are lapping it up like Pavlov’s dog.
Disgusting and disgraceful how Stern is treating our most talented pinball artists. Give me Jeremy and Dirty Donny over this corporate trash all day long.

Name checks out...

#2478 1 year ago

Dr. No is an underappreciated movie. I saw it again recently and loved the Three Blind Mice music. I hope it makes it into the game somehow. I especially love how Bond surprised the hot spy girl by showing up at her villa, did other things with her, dropped her into the police car afterwards, and killed her boss. Classic bond!

#2479 1 year ago
Quoted from Padrino:

If anyone knows of a distributor with an LE allocation very interested, I know better chance the earth is flat but asking anyway

https://theflatearthsociety.org/

#2480 1 year ago

Lol! Best post I’ve read all night!

#2481 1 year ago

Its been a long time .1 down ,5 or 6 to go

B9BE793F-895A-48DA-A795-9767B3B668DA (resized).pngB9BE793F-895A-48DA-A795-9767B3B668DA (resized).png
#2482 1 year ago

Couple of spare parts….

6EA27235-175C-4F66-A9B0-7CD0A209156C (resized).jpeg6EA27235-175C-4F66-A9B0-7CD0A209156C (resized).jpeg
#2483 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Couple of spare parts….
[quoted image]

Technically James should be driving a Sunbeam Alpine II. Modders up!

This really caught my eye because it's the precursor to the Sunbeam Tiger which is the precursor to the AC Cobra which is honestly one of the most legendary vehicles ever.

Screenshot_20220917-213030_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220917-213030_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2484 1 year ago

Ahh…
I know about the alpine to the tiger, not the tiger to the cobra….

#2485 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lots of ways they can do it not saying it's a replication of spy hunter the game.

Stern should let go of being 'stern' about having video modes...let it be' williams/sega/Data East had something golden there..Thankfully, I have a pocket full of these that still have a video mode..and not an ipad.

#2486 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I think you covered them all besides the scoop and diverters , I don't think you can count the LCD screen as a mech .

LCD is a mech. You play a mini game that you have to hit a certain number of shots to start a multi ball and complete the top 4 lanes double the jackpot points for the tiki party multi ball too. The 2 posts come up separately without the jump for a mode too. Smart Drop target pop up post on left ramp with a ramp diverter. 4 pop bumpers. Not all pinballs have those.

#2487 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I contacted a local distributor. They have a couple extras that will be auctioned off to the highest bidder

#2488 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I contacted a local distributor. They have a couple extras that will be auctioned off to the highest bidder

Stern should pull there entire allocation. I get it if it's a SLE, but not an LE.

#2489 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Stern should pull there entire allocation. I get it if it's a SLE, but not an LE.

You'd be surprised. I know a distributor that still has Godzilla available NIB. The want $17,999 for it, but its still available. Eventually they will have to lower prices you say? Well, same dude has a NIB Addams Family Gold... told me he wanted $30,000 for it.

#2490 1 year ago

Pinsiders proposing ways to see Bond faster. 80 Mourners per second!

In all seriousness, RIP.

#2491 1 year ago

This game is going to be awesome. I can feel it.

Looks to be a nice good oldschool ruleset. Collect and advance movies, villians, henchmen, women and gadgets with the various means to do so. As well as locks. Straight forward. Let go.

#2492 1 year ago

That woul be a great Translite for the Pro!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2493 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

LCD is a mech. You play a mini game that you have to hit a certain number of shots to start a multi ball and complete the top 4 lanes double the jackpot points for the tiki party multi ball too. The 2 posts come up separately without the jump for a mode too. Smart Drop target pop up post on left ramp with a ramp diverter. 4 pop bumpers. Not all pinballs have those.

An LCD is an LCD

#2494 1 year ago

Or this one?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2495 1 year ago

Yeah, I missed that. That's a great breakdown! Thank you.

#2496 1 year ago
Quoted from taz:

Dr. No is an underappreciated movie. I saw it again recently and loved the Three Blind Mice music. I hope it makes it into the game somehow. I especially love how Bond surprised the hot spy girl by showing up at her villa, did other things with her, dropped her into the police car afterwards, and killed her boss. Classic bond!

Dr No is a great movie. That scene where he kills him in cold blood with the silencer and unarmed is pretty good.

#2497 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

Dr No is a great movie. That scene where he kills him in cold blood with the silencer and unarmed is pretty good.

“You’ve had your six.”

#2498 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

“You’ve had your six.”

Was about write Just that! lol

“That’s a Smith & Wesson…”

#2499 1 year ago

BOND ( patiently waiting)

20220918_103722 (resized).jpg20220918_103722 (resized).jpg
#2500 1 year ago

What a cool site. I am in .

https://thelittlecar.co/db5junior/007/

The Configurator section ...haha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,200 (OBO)
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 55.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 151.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club/page/50?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.