B0646D82-852B-4304-A4CD-23B4A22BDDCF (resized).jpeg
D42D0E5A-DC87-4B80-9D62-E59D378CACBA (resized).jpeg
FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 151.
#701 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Word on the street... could be old news hahaha
[quoted image]

Yeah old news, Kaneda just did a live stream and hinted he’s received info from someone over this side of the pond, at least that’s what I got reading between the lines which isn’t always easy with him.

But he went in to say, the art is going to be crap think led zep, dr no for the pro, you only live twice for premium, Thunderball for le and Goldfinger for SLE, but if the artwork sucks I won’t be too worried if the games a keeper I might commission some real bond artwork for my cabinet if I end up buying.

Two ramps on the right of the playfield, missile ball lock, bond on jet pack comes out the back panel, but no mention of the scuba diver we saw and the db5 with ejector vuk.

#702 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah old news, Kaneda just did a live stream and hinted he’s received info from someone over this side of the pond, at least that’s what I got reading between the lines which isn’t always easy with him.
But he went in to say, the art is going to be crap think led zep, dr no for the pro, you only live twice for premium, Thunderball for le and Goldfinger for SLE, but if the artwork sucks I won’t be too worried if the games a keeper I might commission some real bond artwork for my cabinet if I end up buying.
Two ramps on the right of the playfield, missile ball lock, bond on jet pack comes out the back panel, but no mention of the scuba diver we saw and the db5 with ejector vuk.

If you like yellow you're in luck

#703 1 year ago

Well I would think the scuba diver would only be appropriate in the Thunderball edition if that's true. That would be a first for 4 models that are all different. Wow, we'll see!

Quoted from J85M:

#704 1 year ago

GravitaR you need to chill out mate, whether your a fan of Kaneda or not, there’s no harm passing on the info he gets sometimes he’s right sometimes he’s not, all depends who leaks him the info but everyone wants to talk Bond regardless. Lighten up man, it’s a forum everyone’s here to chat and waiting like a bunch of kids on Xmas eve.

#705 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Well I would think the scuba diver would only be appropriate in the Thunderball edition if that's true. That would be a first for 4 models that are all different. Wow, we'll see!

I think each pin will have features and modes for all of the movies featured from Connery just each will feature a unique art package.

#706 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sounds great - I hope the Pro isn't too stripped. When people walk into an arcade and see a baron playfield it's never good.

Artwork on LZ wasn't terrible but people seem to want art that pops on every game now. I personally would rather see art more in sync with that period.

#707 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Sounds great - I hope the Pro isn't too stripped. When people walk into an arcade and see a baron playfield it's never good.
Artwork on LZ wasn't terrible but people seem to want art that pops on every game now. I personally would rather see art more in sync with that period.

You'll still get the Aston with the VUK ejector seat on the pro.

#708 1 year ago

I’m more concerned about what the back box and playfields will look like. Barely see the side art in a row of games. Sounds like this one won’t have a place at the end of the line.

#709 1 year ago

Interesting take from the Kaneda info if true is initial rumors were 4 Connery movies starting with From Russia with Love to You only Live Twice. Now that Dr No art pkg may be on the pro I’m thinking we get all 6 of his eon movies included.

#710 1 year ago
Quoted from KrisGonzo:

You'll still get the Aston with the VUK ejector seat on the pro.

Is that confirmed? I would figure this is exactly the kind of mech that would be cut out on the pro. No VUK on Rush pro or Star Trek pro, for example.

#711 1 year ago

He has definitely made a lot of games. That said, there are a lot of middle of the road games in that list. Corvette? NBA Fastbreak? Playboy? The Avengers?C'mon...

I'm not sure why everyone is so damned excited about this. I like the idea of the theme a lot, but going on history, it looks like there's about a 50/50 chance of the design being craptastic...

We'll have some idea in about 24 hours though, so far be it from me to burst anyone's bubble.

Quoted from Crumbalimb:

George probably does not get enough recognition or notice of what a great designer he is and the great games he has put out.
Corvette (1994)
Johnny Mnemonic (1995)
NBA Fastbreak (1997)
Monster Bash (1998)
Revenge From Mars (1999)
Playboy (2002)
The Lord of the Rings (2003)[3]
The Sopranos (2005)[4]
Batman (pinball) (2007)
Transformers (pinball) (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
Batman 66 (2016)
Spider-Man The Pin (2017) (consumer game)
Supreme (2017) (Private Label)
The Beatles (2018)
Deadpool (2018)
Star Wars Pin (2019) (consumer game)
He definitely loves pinball and glad he's still making games and not just running Stern on the business side.

#712 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Is that confirmed? I would figure this is exactly the kind of mech that would be cut out on the pro. No VUK on Rush pro or Star Trek pro, for example.

Well it's not 'official' but you'll see tomorrow.

#713 1 year ago

Maybe this SLE version with come with a special Omega watch.

#714 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

He has definitely made a lot of games. That said, there are a lot of middle of the road games in that list. Corvette? NBA Fastbreak? Playboy? The Avengers?C'mon...
I'm not sure why everyone is so damned excited about this. I like the idea of the theme a lot, but going on history, it looks like there's about a 50/50 chance of the design being craptastic...
We'll have some idea in about 24 hours though, so far be it from me to burst anyone's bubble.

Corvette is fantastic and NBA fastbreak is really fun as well. C'mon...

#715 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

it's the usual strip, plastics instead of toys etc. The main game features are intact.

#716 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Corvette is fantastic and NBA fastbreak is really fun as well. C'mon...

I agree,Corvette is better than the middle road. Let's not forget he designed Tron! And not the pin but the original arcade! I think the last game he did was Deadpool? Better than anything Ritchie has put out in years.

#717 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Maybe this SLE version with come with a special Omega watch.

Soon the watch will be cheaper than a Pinball machine

#719 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I have seen quite a few Omega stores over the years at various malls, they are always empty. I have never seen a single person in there buying anything.

#720 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have seen quite a few Omega stores over the years at various malls, they are always empty. I have never seen a single person in there buying anything.

A lot of smart people

#721 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

it already is by some margin!

#722 1 year ago

Artwork is the dealbreaker for me. I want to be immursed in the theme of the game. If I look down and see a carnival character of Sean Connery like they did in Rush I won't even put any money in it. It's about honoring the franchise with the anniversary coming up, not making it about you or your art style.

#723 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I wish, every time I go the place is busy! I collect Omega Watches.

#724 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Artwork is the dealbreaker for me. I want to be immursed in the theme of the game. If I look down and see a carnival character of Sean Connery like they did in Rush I won't even put any money in it. It's about honoring the franchise with the anniversary coming up, not making it about you or your art style.

I don't think you are going to be disappointed.

Neil.

#725 1 year ago

Remember you'll be able to play this awesome game at the UK Pinball Open https://playpinball.uk/

uk_pinball (resized).pnguk_pinball (resized).png

#726 1 year ago

Appreciate you jumping on Facebook with that info. I hope you're able to land an SLE if they do one.
-Nash

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Neil.

#727 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Neil.

Thank you, but now if I am disappointed... I am definitely blaming you!

#728 1 year ago

George Gomez is one of the thought leaders in pinball...one of the lead architects of Pinball 2000 and the current leader of Stern engineering IIRC. Definitely has the chops to innovate...fingers crossed, since this is a big license and the expectations are very high.

#729 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

it's the usual strip, plastics instead of toys etc. The main game features are intact.

So Prem/LE/SLE have 3D Aston's and the Pro will have a flat plastic? Perhaps the upper tiers also have a seat attached to the VUK mech as well?

#730 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

It's already know it's not cartoonish Bond

#731 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

So Prem/LE/SLE have 3D Aston's and the Pro will have a flat plastic? Perhaps the upper tiers also have a seat attached to the VUK mech as well?

No, the Aston is the same on the pro.

Definitely some stuff missing but that's not it.

I'm mega hyped for this game though. Gomez knows what he's doing and the playfield is certainly no standard fan layout. It's absolutely Gomez and not SR

#732 1 year ago

So I don’t know how I slept on this but I’m literally going to be landing in the UK tomorrow 6am (UK time) for business and it sounds like this game will be unveiled somewhere in the UK. Sorry if I missed this but anyone know where and when? I might check it out as I should have some time in the morning to drop by.

#733 1 year ago

probably won't get bond flying the jetpack on the pro

#734 1 year ago

Remember the days when blurry images started popping up right about now from a simple Stern url search?
Now we get to wait an additional 24 hours for people to lose their minds.

#735 1 year ago

https://www.iaapa.org/expos/iaapa-expo-europe

its IAAPA in the east of London Excel Centre. Not cheap to get into unless you know someone!

Neil.

#736 1 year ago

Having seen this. It looks like they've managed to repurpose the LZ Zeppelin/Dildo into a Rocket/Dildo - I kid you not.

#737 1 year ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Having seen this. It looks like they've managed to repurpose the LZ Zeppelin/Dildo into a Rocket/Dildo - I kid you not.

Have to imagine it is this I assume

DAF0FFFA-85C7-4A7E-8DB8-BD11A8F4E780 (resized).pngDAF0FFFA-85C7-4A7E-8DB8-BD11A8F4E780 (resized).png
#738 1 year ago

cell phone footage of James Bond from the show leaking per Kaneda

#739 1 year ago

Layout looks like Elwin and Gomez had a baby!

#740 1 year ago

Photos leaking on the UK forum pinballinfo

#741 1 year ago

Get those suckers posted here! I don't have an account and can't enlarge them. Looking sweet in the smaller photos though!

#742 1 year ago

Wow can't believe that they went with a 10" LCD toy that represents the Aston Martin, just car animations. This will be interesting.

#743 1 year ago

The small photos look sweet right now. That rocket corner looks a bit empty on the Pro, but it's all thumbnails right now so who knows.

#744 1 year ago

Can't see "Bond on a Frond" (aka Mick on a Stick)

10.jpg10.jpg11.jpg11.jpg13.jpg13.jpg

#745 1 year ago

Where is it post it here

#746 1 year ago

The plastic DB7 may disappoint some!

#747 1 year ago

Edit: Too many duplicate images on this page.

#748 1 year ago

Looks cool!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg10 (resized).jpg10 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg13-2 (resized).jpg13-2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#749 1 year ago

(Deleted - the good pics were uploaded!)

#750 1 year ago

That cabinet is not anything I imagined for James Bond. I can't unsee a dildo on the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 55.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 151.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.