B0646D82-852B-4304-A4CD-23B4A22BDDCF (resized).jpeg
D42D0E5A-DC87-4B80-9D62-E59D378CACBA (resized).jpeg
FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 151.
#601 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I wonder if they will have a 007 watch - here is my latest one!
[quoted image]
although in Connery's day he wore a Rolex.

Here’s one I got when I worked on 007 at Pinewood

Hope you are enjoying Halloween

49E0E8F1-152A-437B-B298-995FAEC02D41 (resized).jpeg49E0E8F1-152A-437B-B298-995FAEC02D41 (resized).jpeg
#602 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Gomez made it pretty clearly there is another version on the game in an interview…what that version is has not been confirmed.

He said surprise on release but didn’t get the impression he was implying another model.

#603 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

He said surprise on release but didn’t get the impression he was implying another model.

Home pin version for Bond

#604 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Just wait and see what Stern has to offer before giving into any FOMO.

That’s not how fomo works dude !

#605 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

[quoted image]

That looks like Scaramanga has beat on it!

I'm loving Halloween . I hear its quiet back in the other place.

#606 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I mean he said he did the cornerstone Pro, premium, LE and that there was another surprise. Theres very little doubt another version of the game will be released. I would have guest home pin but the buzz is on an SLE.

#607 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

[quoted image]

Sup bros?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq-magazine.co.uk/watches/article/hamilton-pulsar-p2-2900-james-bond/amp

059F5B79-B3A9-44D6-AC0A-C45E6361C724 (resized).jpeg059F5B79-B3A9-44D6-AC0A-C45E6361C724 (resized).jpeg
#608 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

That looks like Scaramanga has beat on it!
I'm loving Halloween . I hear its quiet back in the other place.

Ha ha, nearly 25 years old and well used. Has never let me down.
Yep.

#609 1 year ago

love it- I had one of those when I was a kid but lost it. Hamilton making some nice retro versions of it now!

#610 1 year ago

actually seeing the AM logo.

It would not surprise me if the SLE was in fact the 007 DB-5 version with some nice silver hardware.

#611 1 year ago

I need this watch NOW. lol

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#612 1 year ago

I listened to the Gomez interview and in no way did he say there is another addition.... just a surprise. While it might be an SLE or something similar is pure speculation albeit good speculation!

#613 1 year ago

thats the previous from Spectre (which had a couple).

Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I need this watch NOW. lol[quoted image]

yup, 233.32.41.21.01.001 - she's a beauty! Properly limited edition also, the box is amazing, and comes with 3_ straps!

spectre.233.32.41.21.01.001 (resized).jpgspectre.233.32.41.21.01.001 (resized).jpg

#614 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I listened to the Gomez interview and in no way did he say there is another addition.... just a surprise. While it might be an SLE or something similar is pure speculation albeit good speculation!

Watch it again, just before that he says something like ‘I designed the cornerstone models for Bond, pro, premium, le’ It’s weird phrasing, that’s why people are speculating

#615 1 year ago

Bond makes no sense for a Home game. Home games are themes friendly to families with young kids and never release at the same time as the full game. There also have been no insider rumors about Bond home game. My spidey sense is telling me the release on Tuesday will have more than one revelation that will lead to pinside servers possibly catching fire.

#616 1 year ago

the one thing that I can absolutely tell you - its not a freaking home game.

#617 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

something special is coming - for sure.

#618 1 year ago

Hmmmm....maybe a re-skinned retro machine, like they did with Beatles?

#619 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Hmmmm....maybe a re-skinned retro machine, like they did with Beatles?

Not likely.

#620 1 year ago

Exciting times ahead. Where will be the best place for the reveal?? Stern website I assume?

#621 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

Home pin version for Bond

Not home version Steve Ritchie actually finished the Pro version.
But Gomez started over mad his own.
There will be a Steve Richie Pro version.Diffent Bond.

#622 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Wtf?

#623 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Not sure I believe that, Gomez was quite adamant Ritchies game was not complete.

#624 1 year ago

At one point he said surprises plural. Should be a fun week.

#625 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Bond makes no sense for a Home game. Home games are themes friendly to families with young kids and never release at the same time as the full game. There also have been no insider rumors about Bond home game. My spidey sense is telling me the release on Tuesday will have more than one revelation that will lead to pinside servers possibly catching fire.

Sorry, forgot what thread I was in...

#626 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

We’ll see on Tuesday…..maybe

#627 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

[quoted image]

Which film did you work on?

#628 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s not how fomo works dude !

Hahaha. Yeah, my wallet knows…

#629 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Gary also said each game shall have 3 pop bumpers. That eventually didn’t last.

The reason they always want a manual plunger is to never have a ball stuck in the shooter lane that can't be launched just because of a faulty switch or coil on a button style setup. I don't see them ever changing their mind about this, but like you say they finally caved in with the 3 pop rule.

#630 1 year ago

So on the super awesome pinball podcast franchi said he didn’t do the artwork for Stern including bond. He also said that the only way he could get involved with Stern again is if Joe K comes back in the picture bc he would expect him to ask for franchis art.

I mention this bc if there is a sle not designed by George everyone thinks Joe k but franchi doesn’t seem to believe joe is involved at all unless Joe left him out of the picture. Joe and chris work together on other bond projects so that would be dirty.

Long way of saying I don’t think Joe is involved and I certainly don’t think this sle is a separate and distinct game from the cornerstone as that isn’t sterns style. I do believe it’s some super limited edition or some other version maybe home.

#631 1 year ago

Super limited edition with maybe an extra mech/playfield difference and additional code maybe, that could be more than enough to tempt some with deep pockets to drop 20-30k large on one.

#632 1 year ago

Was there any different features on batman and ehoh sle models vs the le? Other than cosmetics? I've never seen either of those in person

#633 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Was there any different features on batman and ehoh sle models vs the le? Other than cosmetics? I've never seen either of those in person

Cosmetics only.

#634 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Batman SLE had batmobile topper with the bat signal projector. SLE also had a custom callout with Adam West calling your name to answer the bat phone. You could argue those features were more than just cosmetic since they were interactive with gameplay.

#635 1 year ago

I have an Elvira 40th. Not worth it. Average person can’t afford it so it’s too hard to resell. Prob lost $6k on it already. If they do a sle for 17-18 I’d be in but anymore it’s hard to resell later and risky if over 20.

#636 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No. Batman LE abd SLE had the topper but playfield game play was identical across all 4 models. Elvira was also same playfield/game play.

#637 1 year ago

Don’t the LE’S ship before the premiums ? If so that’s a reason to go LE

#638 1 year ago

Buckle up those boots - I'm expecting big air, exploding avalanches, and backcountry full of henchmen and goons!

#639 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Which film did you work on?

Tomorrow Never Dies and The World is Not Enough, only lighting nothing exciting.
There is another UK guy I know who worked on Goldeneye etc who is way too modest to mention these things, you might have his Halloween mod

#640 1 year ago

Just hoping it doesn't get screwed like Star Wars

#641 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Tomorrow Never Dies and The World is Not Enough, only lighting nothing exciting.
There is another UK guy I know who worked on Goldeneye etc who is way too modest to mention these things, you might have his Halloween mod

Nice. The bmw 850il and bmw z8 in those two… both super cool! Love the z8!

#642 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

So on the super awesome pinball podcast franchi said he didn’t do the artwork for Stern including bond. He also said that the only way he could get involved with Stern again is if Joe K comes back in the picture bc he would expect him to ask for franchis art.
I mention this bc if there is a sle not designed by George everyone thinks Joe k but franchi doesn’t seem to believe joe is involved at all unless Joe left him out of the picture. Joe and chris work together on other bond projects so that would be dirty.
Long way of saying I don’t think Joe is involved and I certainly don’t think this sle is a separate and distinct game from the cornerstone as that isn’t sterns style. I do believe it’s some super limited edition or some other version maybe home.

Joe is 100% involved.

#643 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

Nice. The bmw 850il and bmw z8 in those two… both super cool! Love the z8!

BMW 750iL

#644 1 year ago

BMW Isetta

#645 1 year ago
Quoted from RGR:

Just hoping it doesn't get screwed like Star Wars

Always a risk with the iconic titles. Either it cost so much to get they have to skimp on everything else. Or expectations are off the chart because it’s such a beloved title and it will never live up to expectations. Or the iconic properties usually have huge restrictions.

In Star Wars case it’s all of the above.
Hopefully not with Bond.

It’s not Disney, so that’s a plus. It might be Kapow, that’s a plus.

#646 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Well, lighting is amazing in those films. Job well done!

And I DO have this mystery guests mod. Hmmm…

My wife and I grew up on Bond films and had that in common when dating. Now 2 adult children and married 31 years. She’s awesome. All cuz of your lighting. TAKE THAT!

#647 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Joe is 100% involved.

Well if so, he’s abandoned franchi or chris is trolling all of us. Either way excited to see what this looks like. Would be great if the 60th included something for goldeneye just bc I absolutely loved that game but wishful thinking

#648 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

Batman SLE had batmobile topper with the bat signal projector. SLE also had a custom callout with Adam West calling your name to answer the bat phone. You could argue those features were more than just cosmetic since they were interactive with gameplay.

LE came w topper, but thinking factory batsignal was an " LE" only add, but included on SLE ( extra node board, etc.). Definitely interactive and a great feature.

SLE Definitely in the rumor mill, however, my distributor stated everything is merely speculation until Tuesday...I believe him, and has been spot on and honest with me for over a decade.

I'll have to see them before commiting, period. Grateful he's giving me this opportunity. Truthfully don't know if I'll buy at all until Wednesday...

#649 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

LE came w topper, but thinking factory batsignal was an " LE" only add, but included on SLE ( extra node board, etc.). Definitely interactive and a great feature.
SLE Definitely in the rumor mill, however, my distributor stated everything is merely speculation until Tuesday...I believe him, and has been spot on and honest with me for over a decade.
I'll have to see them before commiting, period. Grateful he's giving me this opportunity. Truthfully don't know if I'll buy at all until Wednesday...

Tuesdays reveal will be exciting*to see but…

1). Excitement heavily based on what’s being presented weighed against cost.

2). Quantity offered. Not chasing after 1 of 100! Or buying into all this ‘limited amount’ garbage anymore. Previous post said SLE buyer already took a 6k hit cuz most aren’t buying $25-30k for ONE pin.

3). Stern has changed the model designs and left stuff out based on reality vs. bom or just plain old mech failures after such cornerstone offerings. Best to come to a slow simmer rather than a quick boil on anything pin related last two years. Yeah, aimed more at JJP than Stern but still applies.

#650 1 year ago

I doubt we will see a topper on bond anytime soon, even if there is a SLE.

They are currently 3 toppers behind! Mandalorian, Rush and Godzilla.

Would be cool though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 151.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.