B0646D82-852B-4304-A4CD-23B4A22BDDCF (resized).jpeg
D42D0E5A-DC87-4B80-9D62-E59D378CACBA (resized).jpeg
FB2C5C38-17F0-45D4-BCED-57EF94539DCE (resized).jpeg
E873B6CA-F0F2-4C5E-8589-E5B0B96E2CAF (resized).jpeg
ABFA1B74-F8DD-4DAE-B74F-110B222F23D0 (resized).jpeg
A8461CA8-3529-4922-9A2F-EEB6517CA7A5 (resized).jpeg
20221216_225500 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 151.
#5401 1 year ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I've seen them all countless times, and anytime I think of Thunderball I always think of the horrible special effects at the end. I know it was the 60s, but woof was that bad.

Hey if we just speed up the film 3X it’ll look like this ship is really hauling ass!!

#5402 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Watched Dr. No tonight on Amazon Prime. 1 Bond, James Bond movie down 25 to go.

I'm doing the same thing. Watched it a few nights ago.

#5403 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Back in April I watched all 25 movies within one month (I didn't have Never Say Never Again on Blu-ray or DVD). It turns out that I had never seen Diamonds are Forever, and I also don't think I had seen License to Kill before. The rest was good to rewatch since I didn't remember the details on a lot of them. I also realized that the 5 Daniel Craig movies were basically one continuous story which you might not pick up on when you watch them years apart.

I picked up on that every time I watched a new Craig movie because I had no idea what the fuck was going on. How am I supposed to remember this shit in 3 year intervals?

Really hope they abandon the “plot line” thing for the next set of movies. They work much better when each is its own story.

#5404 1 year ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Watching old movies IS pretty rough, fight scenes are pretty much like watching the WWE.

I just started watching them in order

For the era, I think Dr No does a pretty good job all things considered. Except for green screen car chase scene. There is one legit car chase early in the movie, but there is a later Bond chase scene with the typical bad green screen effect and him needlessly turning the wheel while driving perfectly straight. Those are just too groan for me and really mess with my suspension of disbelief.

I chuckled a bit at the dragon tank car thing. A few sets were pretty flimsy looking, though I love the aesthetics of the Dr No secret lab. There's also a "night" scene which is clearly filmed during the middle of the night with a dark filter put on in post production. Also the white guy playing an Asian guy with that eye makeup...yeah...different times.

Overall though, I enjoyed it.

#5405 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I picked up on that every time I watched a new Craig movie because I had no idea what the fuck was going on. How am I supposed to remember this shit in 3 year intervals?
Really hope they abandon the “plot line” thing for the next set of movies. They work much better when each is its own story.

Surprised they dont want to make a Bond Cinematic Universe like everything else these days

#5406 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So your saying it’s animated at all times and not when in that mode or Multiball sequence?
I think at best it animated during launch of MB and wiggles and jiggles do to kinetic energy and nudging at other times.

I think its something like a spring supported pivoting/shifting mech with a kicker that can instigate movement for boosts and animation. Think afm saucer… but intended to interact with the ball itself.

#5407 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

For the era, I think Dr No does a pretty good job all things considered. Except for green screen car chase scene. There is one legit car chase early in the movie, but there is a later Bond chase scene with the typical bad green screen effect and him needlessly turning the wheel while driving perfectly straight. Those are just too groan for me and really mess with my suspension of disbelief.
I chuckled a bit at the dragon tank car thing. A few sets were pretty flimsy looking, though I love the aesthetics of the Dr No secret lab. There's also a "night" scene which is clearly filmed during the middle of the night with a dark filter put on in post production. Also the white guy playing an Asian guy with that eye makeup...yeah...different times.

Pretty sure this predates blue screen (green screen came in for digital).

On those old movies they just rear projected on a big screen, which is why it generally looks so terrible.

#5408 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

On those old movies they just rear projected on a big screen, which is why it generally looks so terrible.

I'm curious. Blue screen (chroma key) was done in the 40s-50s. But it could be projected too. The film grain difference between the background and foreground elements are pretty poor.

#5409 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

this game brings it all!

just hope the legs don't ruin the decals for you !

#5410 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think its something like a spring supported pivoting/shifting mech with a kicker that can instigate movement for boosts and animation. Think afm saucer… but intended to interact with the ball itself.

Because of the number of people calling it a dildo, I amuse myself by thinking of an engineer going into a sex toy shop to research the latest in vibration technology.

The unsexy answer is it's probably just on a spring and a solenoid will smack it for extra random movement.

#5411 1 year ago

I'm old but not Connery old. I grew up with the Roger Moore era. The Man With the Golden Gun was/is my favorite. That corkscrew car jump over the river was pure awesomeness to a ten year old kid! Hell it still is.

#5412 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think people forgot about 'blue screens'..Although I can't say they were using blue screens on these particular films, but they were popular..GREEN SCREENS..yeah these are used 24/7 on video-shot material. I'd have to ask my buddy who used to work at Lucas Films, Robert Zemecis, etc. Industial Light and Magic's last 'backdrop' (hand painted backdrop about 15 feet wide, by 7 ft tall) was the last shot of Die Hard 2, at the tarmac as the credits start rolling..I saw that in person..kinda funny, as it totally fooled me on LD, DVD..probably can't fool on 4K though. And the last 'model' that ILM did was a decently-sized USS Protector, from Galaxy Quest...two distinct ends of one badass era. I MISS MODELS>..."Real Mechs".

#5413 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

The unsexy answer is it's probably just on a spring and a solenoid will smack it for extra random movement.

I laughed when I read this because it made me think of the old Bell Biv Devoe song “Do Me” that I remember from high school that contained the lyrics, “Smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh no”. Very appropriate for what the rocket toy on Bond is being likened to.

https://genius.com/7143745/Bell-biv-devoe-do-me/Smack-it-up-flip-it-rub-it-down-oh-no

#5414 1 year ago

Since we’re back to the vibrating rocket, I’ll repost my meme. Goes along with the song “Jiggle Jiggle”

53D502E2-F9E1-43AE-ABBF-B125C2E3F442 (resized).jpeg53D502E2-F9E1-43AE-ABBF-B125C2E3F442 (resized).jpeg
#5415 1 year ago

I'm currently watching just the Sean Connery Bond movies. Some hokey stuff but still enjoyable.
My biggest complaint is pausing the shows to Google search recognizable actors to see how old they are now, or if they're dead or alive.

Still, nothing compares to a Three Stooges marathon and timing how long it takes before the girlfriend asks, "You really like this?

#5416 1 year ago

Saw this at the store today. Maybe it’s a sign.

06B84479-2207-43D8-8838-D5B5AF3DDB03 (resized).jpeg06B84479-2207-43D8-8838-D5B5AF3DDB03 (resized).jpeg
#5417 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey if we just speed up the film 3X it’ll look like this ship is really hauling ass!!

Funny thing is a lot of the fights scenes and car chases in the Connery era Bond's would be sped up to look more exciting.

#5418 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Seriously though, some Stern designer or engineer created a prototype and came up with a presentation of a wiggling rocket.. Stern board members said "Oh yeah, that's the concept right there, let's mass produce this ..!" I just can't get this toy/mech wasn't given any second thought when those guys sat there. That nobody said "wait, don't you feel it's silly and remind you of a..."

#5419 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

Yea my homie has an EHOH with topper and it’s meched out. That and Gb Prem are stern mech beasts. GZ solid too.

I have the topper for my EHOH, and let me tell you, that thing is HEAVY. You literally feel the entire machine shake when it pops open, and then again when it drops the lid back down. Flimsy plastic "free" good-will topper, this ain't.

#5420 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

Funny thing is a lot of the fights scenes and car chases in the Connery era Bond's would be sped up to look more exciting.

Or they slow down things like stunt falls to make them seem like they're falling a lot farther than they are

Both tricks are still pretty common

#5421 1 year ago

There's a good documentary on Prime about the music in the Bond movies. The Sound of OO7.

#5422 1 year ago
Quoted from SNES:

Saw this at the store today. Maybe it’s a sign.
[quoted image]

The poster shows Bond with a Walther LP53.
Thats an air pistol...lol
The walther PPK doesn't have a long barrel and its designed to be concealed which is why it's the allocated firearm.

Funny how the air pistol features on the following movie posters:
From Russia With Love
- Goldfinger
- Thunderball
- You Only Live Twice

#5423 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

The walther PPK doesn't have a long barrel and its designed to be concealed which is why it's the allocated firearm.
From Russia With Love
- Goldfinger
- Thunderball
- You Only Live Twice

This reminds me of a storytelling issue I had with Dr No

Early on when Bond meets M, M gives him a lot of shit for using his preferred pistol vs the standard issue one. This scene takes a few moments. There is conflict with an uneasey resolve. This is textbook "Checkov's Gun" and it's even about a gun! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov%27s_gun (which ironically cites Bond gadgets as an example)

There could have been a scene of his standard issue jamming, missing an important shot with this different gun, or causing some other issue to make the audience go "yeah, don't tell Bond what to do...he's the best!". Or maybe he gets his standard issue gun removed, but he had his favorite smaller gun hidden.

Nope.... Doesn't come up again in the rest of the movie. Wtf?

#5424 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

From Russia With Love
- Goldfinger
- Thunderball
- You Only Live Twice

Bond girls need to know he has a long barrel.

#5425 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

I have the topper for my EHOH, and let me tell you, that thing is HEAVY. You literally feel the entire machine shake when it pops open, and then again when it drops the lid back down. Flimsy plastic "free" good-will topper, this ain't.

The first time my EHOH topper activated, I was more startled by the loud thunk sound when it closed then I was by the scream

#5426 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Has anybody ever watched every bond movie in order in one sitting?
Would
Make those “we watched all the Star Wars movies in a row!” Guys look like
Pikers !!!

I know just the man for the job

500movies500days (resized).png500movies500days (resized).png
#5427 1 year ago

The bourbon is poured. My feet are up. The dog is laying between my legs. BRING ON THE STREAM!

#5428 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Bond girls need to know he has a long barrel.

Anybody who has watched From Russia knows bond ain’t above a good dick joke!

#5429 1 year ago

I started watching the Craig films first. He’s my favorite and I haven’t seen three of his six before. I’ll probably watch Connery next. The one beef I have with Bond films are they tend to get slow in the middle like a bunch of fluff is added and it’s programmed in. Anyways, being able to multitask and watch films on the iPhone is outstanding. Bravo James Bond. With all this fuss, I can’t wait to see what they do on the 61st anniversary

#5430 1 year ago

I’m lickin the chicken for this game!

#5431 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

This reminds me of a storytelling issue I had with Dr No
Early on when Bond meets M, M gives him a lot of shit for using his preferred pistol vs the standard issue one. This scene takes a few moments. There is conflict with an uneasey resolve. This is textbook "Checkov's Gun" and it's even about a gun! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov%27s_gun (which ironically cites Bond gadgets as an example)
There could have been a scene of his standard issue jamming, missing an important shot with this different gun, or causing some other issue to make the audience go "yeah, don't tell Bond what to do...he's the best!". Or maybe he gets his standard issue gun removed, but he had his favorite smaller gun hidden.
Nope.... Doesn't come up again in the rest of the movie. Wtf?

This scene is based on a moment in the Dr. No novel where M forced Bond to switch pistols. (The book was actually referencing an incident at the end of the previous novel From Russia with Love, but that's lost on the viewer of course since the movies were shot out of order and that previous scene never appears in any of the movies.) In reality, Ian Fleming wrote this moment after receiving a fan letter from an Army Major stating that the Beretta was actually a lady's gun. Fleming even ended up using the Army fan's name as Q's real name after that (Major Boothroyd).

#5432 1 year ago
Quoted from rennervision:

This scene is based on a moment in the Dr. No novel where M forced Bond to switch pistols. (The book was actually referencing an incident at the end of the previous novel From Russia with Love, but that's lost on the viewer of course since the movies were shot out of order and that previous scene never appears in any of the movies.) In reality, Ian Fleming wrote this moment after receiving a fan letter from an Army Major that the Beretta was actually a lady's gun. Fleming even ended up using the Army fan's name as Q's real name after that (Major Boothroyd).

I was just about to post this very same story, but you beat me to it!

Well done.

#5433 1 year ago
Quoted from rennervision:

This scene is based on a moment in the Dr. No novel where M forced Bond to switch pistols. (The book was actually referencing an incident at the end of the previous novel From Russia with Love, but that's lost on the viewer of course since the movies were shot out of order and that previous scene never appears in any of the movies.) In reality, Ian Fleming wrote this moment after receiving a fan letter from an Army Major stating that the Beretta was actually a lady's gun. Fleming even ended up using the Army fan's name as Q's real name after that (Major Boothroyd).

In the novel, does the gun switch matter later in the story? Or is it flavor text trying to make some connections from the previous novel?

Just an odd scene to include in the Dr No movie. It sorta establishes M as no nonsense, but there are maybe better ways to write a scene like that. But your explanation at least provides some context of why that scene is there.

#5434 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

In the novel, does the gun switch matter later in the story? Or is it flavor text trying to make some connections from the previous novel?
Just an odd scene to include in the Dr No movie. It sorta establishes M as no nonsense, but there are maybe better ways to write a scene like that. But your explanation at least provides some context of why that scene is there.

I think as it relates to Dr. No, if you recall in the fight scene in the restaurant in Jamaica, Felix Leiter disarms Bond, seeing that he is carrying the Walther, thus identifying him as Bond; Leiter is also carrying a Walther. Also, I think it was a "thank you" nod to the real Major Boothroyd, which now immortalized it in film as well as literature.
In the earlier novel, I think it was there merely to correct the error that Fleming made by originally having Bond using a Barretta, and also thanking Boothroyd.

#5435 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I think as it relates to Dr. No, if you recall in the fight scene in the restaurant in Jamaica, Felix Leiter disarms Bond, seeing that he is carrying the Walther, thus identifying him as Bond; Leiter is also carrying a Walther. Also, I think it was a "thank you" nod to the real Major Boothroyd, which now immortalized it in film as well as literature.
In the earlier novel, I think it was there merely to correct the error that Fleming made by originally having Bond using a Barretta, and also thanking Boothroyd.

The Walther giving away Bond's identity would have worked a lot better if the person who noticed it wasn't also an ally of Bond. But I'm armchair quarterbacking a 60 year old movie...

I still enjoyed Dr No more than I thought I would have going in. I am positive overall on it. Going to try to get From Russia with Love done tonight. I started it the other night but lost my focus. I want to try to pay attention and not be distracted by phone every few minutes...

#5436 1 year ago

My three favorites are:

Goldfinger
From Russia with love
Spy who loved me

#5437 1 year ago

#5438 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's a great flick

I love old Bond. Used to watch the TBS Bond marathons back in the day. Those were awesome, especially on a cold Sunday in February.

#5439 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:The Walther giving away Bond's identity would have worked a lot better if the person who noticed it wasn't also an ally of Bond. But I'm armchair quarterbacking a 60 year old movie...
I still enjoyed Dr No more than I thought I would have going in. I am positive overall on it. Going to try to get From Russia with Love done tonight. I started it the other night but lost my focus. I want to try to pay attention and not be distracted by phone every few minutes...

You do realize these are movies, right? No offense, but do you really enjoy watching movies?

#5440 1 year ago

Bond at expo? No chatter at all? Just curious...

#5441 1 year ago

Need more bond vids wtf

#5442 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bond at expo? No chatter at all? Just curious...

Enterrium in Schaumburg posted this teaser on FB today and they were like one of the first to have Toy Story 4 on location.

So I think it's safe to say Bond will be there.

Screenshot_20221006-212351_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221006-212351_Facebook (resized).jpg

#5443 1 year ago

I just finished the last of the Connery Bond movies yesterday, and I gotta say...I actually think "From Russia with Love" might be my favorite.

RussiaPoster (resized).jpgRussiaPoster (resized).jpg

It has a real Cold-War spy-thriller feel, and it's got a lot of classic murder-on-a-train-mystery shenanigans. The final fight between Bond and the henchman Grant (played by Robert Shaw of Jaws fame) is surprisingly visceral and brutal, with the two of them having to fight it out in a small room on a train. One of the more engaging and realistic-feeling fights of the era. And the Bond Girl of the film, Tatiana Romanova, is in my Top 3 of the Connery women.

My personal favorite Bond Girl of the era is probably Tiffany Case from Diamonds Are Forever.

dcmudue-3ae7ebc9-a6d5-40b7-858d-8ea08ac331af (resized).jpgdcmudue-3ae7ebc9-a6d5-40b7-858d-8ea08ac331af (resized).jpg

Aside from being easy on the eyes, and mostly clad in lingerie and bikinis through the film, she plays one of the biggest roles of any of Bond girls. And she probably has the most character development too. Only Pussy Galore comes close in this regard.

Watching these movies also gave me a new perspective on Austin Powers.

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

They pulled so many references from these movies--from Dr. Evil's look, to the villain's lair inside a volcano, pools of flesh-eating piranhas, No. 2 henchman with an eyepatch, the hitmen trying to kill Bond disguised as roomservice bringing in a dinner cart, to the hero shockingly punching a woman only to have it revealed he was an evil agent in drag all along, ect.

Bond-04-Thunderball-17 (resized).jpgBond-04-Thunderball-17 (resized).jpg

I really enjoyed the Connery Bond films quite a bit. And man, the theme songs were killer from Goldfinger, to Thunderball, to You Only Live Twice, to Diamonds Are Forever, really good stuff! Dr. No is probably the only one of the films I don't plan on ever watching again. Although it's got some good scenes (especially in the first half), it's a bit too creaky and slow for me to really be interested in going back to it. But it's still not a bad film, and worth watching once at least.

To say I'm now more pumped than ever for Stern's 007 would be an understatement!

#5444 1 year ago

I love Bond. All of it! They are great movies! Cool apt action, girls and cars. Who could ask for anything more. Game looks cool but not $14,500 cool for a Le. I’m sure the economy changes, inflation and sky high prices will hurt the sales of this game. It’s really unfortunate. This game would sell like hot cakes for $9,999.

#5445 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

I love Bond. All of it! They are great movies! Cool apt action, girls and cars. Who could ask for anything more. Game looks cool but not $14,500 cool for a Le. I’m sure the economy changes, inflation and sky high prices will hurt the sales of this game. It’s really unfortunate. This game would sell like hot cakes for $9,999.

It's going to sell like hot cakes regardless. This is one of the most sought after themes that has come out in a long, L-O-N-G time.

#5446 1 year ago

Passing the time by working on a topper and shooter rod while I wait for my LE

D89AEBD1-E4DA-42A0-B368-5F17BD1BFA50 (resized).jpegD89AEBD1-E4DA-42A0-B368-5F17BD1BFA50 (resized).jpeg
#5447 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

The LE would sell like twinkees if it was $6999!!!

#5448 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The LE would sell like twinkees if it was $6999!!!

Pfff I remember back in 1980 when Stern was selling Big Game LEs for $699. Sold like an individual Reese’s piece.

#5449 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I still enjoyed Dr No more than I thought I would have going in. I am positive overall on it.

The thing that I find interesting about watching Dr. No is that Bond is presented differently than in any of the other films that followed it. He relies much more on his own skills of spy craft, rather than any fancy gadgets, and in my mind, shows him to be more creative. Placing a strand of hair between the two closet doors of his hotel room, sprinkling powder on the latches of his briefcase, having a sealed back-up bottle of vodka, and so forth. The gadgets began to get added in From Russia with Love (briefcase with concealed knife and gold coins), and they seemed to get more outrageous as the movies went on. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you, but I just seem to like that in Dr. No it just him.

Quoted from DakotaMike:

I just finished the last of the Connery Bond movies yesterday, and I gotta say...I actually think "From Russia with Love" might be my favorite.
[quoted image]
It has a real Cold-War spy-thriller feel, and it's got a lot of classic murder-on-a-train-mystery shenanigans. The final fight between Bond and the henchman Grant (played by Robert Shaw of Jaws fame) is surprisingly visceral and brutal, with the two of them having to fight it out in a small room on a train. One of the more engaging and realistic-feeling fights of the era.

I totally agree with you on your assessment; it's my favorite, too, although Goldfinger runs pretty close. That fricken' laser between the legs scene and the accompanying dialogue is classic!

#5450 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

The thing that I find interesting about watching Dr. No is that Bond is presented differently than in any of the other films that followed it. He relies much more on his own skills of spy craft, rather than any fancy gadgets, and in my mind, shows him to be more creative. Placing a strand of hair between the two closet doors of his hotel room, sprinkling powder on the latches of his briefcase, having a sealed back-up bottle of vodka, and so forth. The gadgets began to get added in From Russia with Love (briefcase with concealed knife and gold coins), and they seemed to get more outrageous as the movies went on. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you, but I just seem to like that in Dr. No it just him.

I totally agree with you on your assessment; it's my favorite, too, although Goldfinger runs pretty close. That fricken' laser between the legs scene and the accompanying dialogue is classic!

Funny you should say that. I'm a big Bond fan. Like...real big. Most purists prefer either Goldfinger or From Russia with Love. Goldfinger fans enjoy the more extravagant Bond and the pithy dialogue (Goldfinger is my favorite) and those who champion FRWL tend to appreciate a more subdued and less gadget-driven Bond.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

11,100 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Union, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 7,543 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 151.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bond-james-bond-stern-007-hype-club/page/109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.