Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Metal.png
    testament.jpg
    bon_jovi_(4).jpg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

If they do another Rock -n- Roll theme in 2013 what would your suggestion be?

I pick Bon Jovi for sure !!!! These guys just keep on rockin' ... Plus my wife LOVES John BonJovi so she would make me buy that pin for sure

#3 11 years ago

Sorry Beez does not work for me. I think THE BEATLES 'Yellow Submarine' theme pinball would be much more creative.Modes such as Pepperland,Sea of monsters,Sea of time&Sea of holes.March of the Blue Meanies multiball.Nowhere Man skill shot. Main theme is the Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band to save the people from the Blue Meanies and prove their heroic metal through pinball and classic psychedelic music. Yea!! Yellow Submarine PinballThat would be AMAZING !!

#4 11 years ago

Yes, or Pink Floyd. LE's would be The Wall and Dark Side Of the Moon. I would buy both.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from BackFlipper:

Yes, or Pink Floyd

Led Zep,Deep Purple,Iron Maiden,Alice Cooper ,any classic would do.

#6 11 years ago

These are all the gayest ideas i have ever heard regarding pinball !

except the Floyd thing...that i would be in on !

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

These are all the gayest ideas i have ever heard regarding pinball !
    except the Floyd thing...that i would be in on !

You probably like the bay city rollers & the back street boys

#9 11 years ago

B-52's or Talking Heads! Maybe a Go-Go's pin!!! We got the Beat!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

OH My... I would...

#11 11 years ago

Ramones or the Sex Pistols.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Beez:

I pick Bon Jovi for sure !!!! These guys just keep on rockin'

Please Myan Apocalypse....take me away before this abomination of an idea comes to reality

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Please Myan Apocalypse....take me away before this abomination of an idea comes to reality

No worse than Metallica, it's going to have one flipper button, on the lockdown bar. You bang your head on it to work the flippers!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

No worse than Metallica, it's going to have one flipper button, on the lockdown bar. You bang your head on it to work the flippers!

I wouldn't want Metallica either

#15 11 years ago

Definitely the Wall. The characters and modes can just follow the movie.

#17 11 years ago

After getting AC/DC I think I am content with music pins for awhile.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

can you imagine back in the 70s in a bar with a bunch of cats walking in and claim-
    "we are the Bay City Rollers!... and we will drink this place dry"

#19 11 years ago

The only true rock and roll band that really deserves a pin is Motörhead..and not douchebags like Bon Jovi

#20 11 years ago

No BON JOVI pin please...i don't feel like hearing the same song no matter which mode you are in....

#21 11 years ago

Hanson or Aqua! Honestly though, I'd just assume incorporating great music into games themed after something else.

#22 11 years ago

Quoted from Gerry:These are all the gayest ideas i have ever heard regarding pinball !

Jonh,Paul,George,Ringo ie THE FAB FOUR. The Beatles are timeless.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

Jonh,Paul,George,Ringo ie THE FAB FOUR. The Beatles are timeless.

Beatles pin was already made , Kind of .

#24 11 years ago

last night pbs showed the magical mystery tour movie
    someone commented during the pre show how nice it would look in color!
    then I remembered in 1968 most ppl had B&W TV sets
    - If the Beatles had a pinball machine I bet the colors,BG, & PF would of been far out
    GTB would of fit the bill rather nice

#25 11 years ago

I really wish music themes would stop. I understand the mass appeal but I am getting bored with bands and new superhero movie themes.
    I wouldn't even look at a Bon Jovi pin, I hate that guy.

#26 11 years ago

Beatles or Grateful Dead or even Tom Petty. the Stones would be great but they ruined that one already with poor execution. John Bon Jovi is just a god awful idea.
    Pink Floyd is also a great idea as well as any of the fab4 solo (except Ringo)

#27 11 years ago

Beastie Boys pinball would be what I'd like to see. Their magazine (Grand Royal) did a big article on Lyman "Silk" Sheats in the mid 90s.

http://www.coverjunkie.com/uploads/1307638124.jpg

#28 11 years ago

Bon Jovi pinball!

bon_jovi_(4).jpgbon_jovi_(4).jpg

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from BillP:

as well as any of the fab4 solo (except Ringo)

Why not Ringo? Maybe you should listen to their later albums again , what Ringo did with drums is awesome . Start with Revolver , he did great work there .

#30 11 years ago

Ha! Bon Jovi! HA hA ha hahasdhsadkfhasfdf aha hahahahsd klfh;lash;fklsdhf hfa;klhf;kldshf

Sorry, I laughed so hard I hit my head on the keyboard..... Bon Jovi? ha lol

#31 11 years ago

that would be perhaps the worst theme EVER

#33 11 years ago

Black Sabbath... the possibilities are endless....

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Why not Ringo? Maybe you should listen to their later albums again , what Ringo did with drums is awesome . Start with Revolver , he did great work there .

Agreed, Ringo is a bad ass on the drums. Very unique and funky.

#35 11 years ago

Please, no more music themed pins.

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ok I'm in for making Ringo, perhaps he can just be one of the smaller runs of LE's

#37 11 years ago

I live in NJ and Bon Jovi or Springsteen do not cut it.

#38 11 years ago

I don't want to see a pink floyd game until sterns and JJP start bringing NIB prices back down to a normal level.

#39 11 years ago

the 'jovi pin will probably sell for........ 1 million dollars

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeffrey286:

I live in NJ and Bon Jovi or Springsteen do not cut it.

I used to live in NJ and they still do not cut it

Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

the 'jovi pin will probably sell for........ 1 million dollars

Monopoly money?

#41 11 years ago

i would throw up seeing a bon jovi pin!!!

#42 11 years ago

bon jovi pinball.... really.... REALLY!

#43 11 years ago

Slaughter...

#44 11 years ago

I liked Bon Jovi in the past and would have been up for this. Unfortunately, he's another celebrity that can't keep his mouth shut. He outed himself as a true leftie. I can't even listen to his music anymore. Celebs should stick to performing, no matter what their political leanings.
    --
    Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    http://www.Team-EM.com
    http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#45 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisHibler:

I liked Bon Jovi in the past and would have been up for this. Unfortunately, he's another celebrity that can't keep his mouth shut. He outed himself as a true leftie. I can't even listen to his music anymore. Celebs should stick to performing, no matter what their political leanings.

+1 on that. Celebs are pushing hard their ideals and politics. And they are typically some of the most poorly educated people. What makes them great thinkers?

Ops..skewing off topic.............

#46 11 years ago

Insane Clown Posse Pinball?

#47 11 years ago

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world....life in plastic, it's fantastic
    You can brush my hair, undress me anywhere.... imagination, life is your creation

My kids would love it, but me......meh. Heard the song enough over the years from Cosmic Bowling

#48 11 years ago

My kids would for sure ...

#49 11 years ago

I rather see a Van Halen machine. Start of the game pick between David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar. Tons of songs to pick between them. Wouldn't you want to hear DLR sing the "Ice Cream Man" song coming from your pinball?

#50 11 years ago

My suggestion, next to a Megadeth pin .....

testament.jpgtestament.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bon-jovi-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.