Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mrossman5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Will you buy a Bon Jovi pin?”

• Day One, Baby! 10 votes
      4%
    • Only if it plays like Kiss, Aerosmith, and GotG... 2 votes
      1%
    • I'll wait and see... 24 votes
      11%
    • I'll play it on route. 17 votes
      8%
    • Nope. No interest. 170 votes
      76%

(223 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Black-Sabbath-black-sabbath-12944133-800-634 (resized).jpg
    black-sabbath-sabbath-bloody-sabbath (resized).jpg
    FC0A28E6-C52F-4849-91AF-FBFC4153C9CA (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20171208_104824447_HDR (resized).jpg
    ADDB82C7-3DAC-48E0-94D1-B1FF69A35156 (resized).jpeg
    825 (resized).jpg
    Mullet.jpg
    Camero Mullet.jpg
    WS.jpg
    hell_band_2013 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 6 years ago

Iron maiden is off and bonjovi is the replacement? Worst Christmas ever.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No one said Iron Maiden not happening.
    Stern buy licenses years in advance so maybe this is a 2019 pin?

OP said Bonjovi may be up next instead of Maiden - but I guess if maiden’s Still happening I can ignore that this exists..

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from jefryan:

Aside from being a huge Maiden fan, the art package alone would attract people to play it because it "looks cool". My opinion of course. Even celebrities and kids that don't listen to the band buy and wear their shirts... see any of them wearing Bon Jovi shirts?

Same reason we first bought their records back in the 80s - the art look sooooo cool!

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

Bon Jovi is a no way for me
    My wife loves them. I've seen them and they are good. I listen to the music, but in no way shape or format can I imagine making a pinball game with Bon Jovi.
    I really like the mix tape idea or Monsters of Rock or something with multiple bands.
    Can you imagine 8 different endings based on what band you pick or a rock band type game with 10 songs. You build a fan base as you progress through the songs. Even a 3 band pin with 4 songs for each band where the player plays to become the master of rock or rock champion with that band.
    Have mini wizard modes for each band. If they could mix Bon Jovi, Def Leppard and even Motley Crue, Poison together, that would be okay.
    A stand alone Bon Jovi will in no way shape or formed sell unless you are selling to 40 year old women as your main target market.
    Still thinking Rock Band pin with Bon Jovi and other hands songs in it would be okay though as it could appeal to everyone.

The licensing would be a nightmare, but how about a Monster of Rock 1992 “Castle Donington” edition - with Metallica, AC/DC and -Pantera-! Oh and the Black Crowes were there too

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bon-jovi-pin-in-your-future?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.