7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mando
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Anyone know what they are where I can get ? Want an extra set for powder coater.

#2 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

Anyone know what they are where I can get ? Want an extra set for powder coater.

Pinballlife.com has all of it. Consider getting lollipop rails if you don't have them already. Just had Ron at PinballPlating.com order replacements for me from Terry. I think they have the raw rails too that don't need to be stripped.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks didn't see them there but not sure what I'm looking for

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

Thanks didn't see them there but not sure what I'm looking for

I edited my first post...

#6 7 years ago

Got it thanks those are in my cart looking for then screws that go with them or does it come with ?

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

Got it thanks those are in my cart looking for then screws that go with them or does it come with ?

I honestly don't recall if they came with screws or if I used my existing screws. That said if you call over there tomorrow I'm sure they have them if they aren't found on the website. If they are getting powdercoated ask if they have the "raw" sets which will save some time on the stripping of the Stern black powdercoat.

#8 7 years ago

Cool sounds good didn't know they sold them raw !

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boltsscrews-stern-side-rails and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.