Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Current_Lineup_2018_Nov (resized).JPG
    79C5036D-9A25-4ED4-B29C-A98FC917412B (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1621 (resized).JPG
    20180704_183152 (resized).jpg
    005 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7937 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    FB51B98E-A2FB-40AF-A38B-3C13898739C2 (resized).jpeg
    6CC4577E-8871-42EE-926D-764E246469CD (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 3.11.56 PM (resized).png
    ft (resized).jpg
    potc (resized).jpg
    CC75D9B1-5784-4EAB-87E9-2F5D8A72291D (resized).jpeg
    ED39CA35-4239-49B5-BD1E-DC20940074D4 (resized).jpeg
    5382BE02-19F1-4758-B466-D21FC499DFE4 (resized).jpeg
    There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago

My new JJ POTC - I got a steal of a deal on it and this thing is loaded with features. My mom usually goes to bed around 9PM so I typically bring dates over to see my themed corner at night. Not trying to brag or anything but once they see it, let's just say this captain typically gets asked below deck.

potc (resized).jpgpotc (resized).jpg
    #52 5 years ago

CC Astronaut. Yea, I know, but it was the first and besides I like it.
    And my Firepower with the prototype Firepower Hardtop on it.

#53 5 years ago

Every machine the day I brought it home. No machine after owning if for a few months.

#54 5 years ago

I thought it would have been my CFTBL. Now, maybe BM66 & definitely WOZ.

#55 5 years ago

WOZ ! Bolted at least until I get the Wizard Mode, and since I'm a billion light years from getting there, it's bolted for life !

#56 5 years ago

This thread will not update for me past post #44, what the heck?

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 3.11.56 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-09 at 3.11.56 PM (resized).png
    #57 5 years ago

You all are screwed

6CC4577E-8871-42EE-926D-764E246469CD (resized).jpeg6CC4577E-8871-42EE-926D-764E246469CD (resized).jpeg
    #58 5 years ago

IF there can only be one it would be Gilligan's Island.

#59 5 years ago

I used to think my all original IJ was bolted to the floor but a guy came with an angle grinder made of cash last week and took it away.

F14 tomcat was my first love as a teenager, was my first ever restoration and will never leave. I’ve told the kids to bury me in it!

FB51B98E-A2FB-40AF-A38B-3C13898739C2 (resized).jpegFB51B98E-A2FB-40AF-A38B-3C13898739C2 (resized).jpeg
    #60 5 years ago
    Quoted from gjm7777:

My new JJ POTC - I got a steal of a deal on it and this thing is loaded with features. My mom usually goes to bed around 9PM so I typically bring dates over to see my themed corner at night. Not trying to brag or anything but once they see it, let's just say this captain typically gets asked below deck.[quoted image]

LOL

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from oldskool1969:

IF there can only be one it would be Gilligan's Island.

Is this is a joke?

#62 5 years ago

Metallica
    StarGazer
    Funhouse

#63 5 years ago

Absolutely not.

#64 5 years ago

My BSD Has been bolted. My 1st pin actually, It is not CQ, although very very nice. TFTC very very nice, double bolted (cause of the wife)
    All the rest never stayed.... CQ SS gone...CQ TZ gone..CQ TAF gone. Non CQ's but very very nice..all moved on. for different reasons.

I fully expect MBR LE to be bolted

#65 5 years ago

Wow a lot of BSD. Haven't ever played it.

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Wow a lot of BSD. Haven't ever played it.

If you get everything going (at the same time) just frickin crazy *That* will want you to keep it. IMO

#67 5 years ago

TZ and AFM. First two games I bought years ago and they still remain outstanding games. They’re the ones that got me hooked

#68 5 years ago

The pins I’ve put over 80 hours into restoring are the ones I’d designate as BTTF, just because it makes me sick to think of working for less than $10 an hour. There’s no reason to bolt a game to the floor if it’s newer than 2010 or so. You can always get another one. Heck, I love GOTG, but I sold it just to try another newer Stern down the road.

#69 5 years ago

TS & BSD...probably have to say Congo too. I actually really enjoy all 11 I have right now.

#70 5 years ago

GBLE, my only LE, NIB, and Ive crawled all over the insides by now.
    and
    WNBJM, I could play endlessly. Always Fun, Never frustrates, A Childs Smile of Memories, always
    hits me when I play.....Cant release those good feelings. Bolted down!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #71 5 years ago

Keeping the whole present collection. I put lots of time and work in them. They all play and look great. MBr SE will also never leave when it gets here.

#72 5 years ago

I own 36 machines and I think about 30 of them are bolted.

Would still like to add Four Square, Blackout, EBD and a few others.

#73 5 years ago

My Iron Man for sure.
    And my BSD. But if i have to choose, it's IM. Will never ever sell it.

#74 5 years ago

Gophers. MET. DI and tna. And imdn...and...

#75 5 years ago

Theatre of Magic, and Fishtales. Demo man is in the rotational spot. No room for more.

#77 5 years ago

None of them, some day they will all be gone.

#78 5 years ago
    #79 5 years ago

I own 61 machines most of them are bolted to the floor the only ones that are not bolted are wild life, gay 90's, Harley Davidson Sega, and gottlieb James Bond.

#80 5 years ago

BK for sure

#81 5 years ago

None of them. Although DI might be an exception with the new code.

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

None of them, some day they will all be gone.

Yep. Every game has its price.

#83 5 years ago

Fathom
    Fish Tales
    WW
    EK
    BSD
    Frontier
    Shadow
    EBD
    JM
    T2
    Atlantis

#84 5 years ago

None of my games are really bolted to the floor but several are located up a flight of steep stairs and around several tight turns -- moving them tends to make me think twice about selling.

I think Nine Ball would be the last to go.

IMG_7937 (resized).JPGIMG_7937 (resized).JPG

#85 5 years ago

The hardest ones for me to let go of would be all the pins I got. That's why they're here. It would take another one I want really bad and there's not many.

#86 5 years ago

Every game right before I decided to sell it.

#87 5 years ago

My Mustang Promium .....gee I wonder why.

#88 5 years ago

Kiss

#89 5 years ago

AFM LE. Playing the original in a bowling alley 23 years ago is what brought me to this hobby.

#90 5 years ago

Centaur, Paragon (first pin), HS2

#91 5 years ago

As soon as I beat reactor 9 TNA is gone.. which means it is likely never leaving. Can't see Joker Poker or Amazing Spider-Man leaving either.

#92 5 years ago

When I tire of the hobby, they all go.....

Until then, mine all stay, and I'm sure there will be more....

#93 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZEN:

Tron and Robo-War.

Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I really want a Tron. Hope they do a vault someday, that has the potential to become a keeper for me.

Tron is pretty cool and I would want it for the theme more than the gameplay, but I really want a Robowar. That is one fantastic pin.

#94 5 years ago

Grand Prix was my first, and all (well almost) Gottlieb AAB Wedge Heads that I haven't dups of.
    And for sure, not any of the true 2 Player Gottlieb AABs..
    Oh, and the non-wedge head Flipper..

#95 5 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

The pins I’ve put over 80 hours into restoring are the ones I’d designate as BTTF

You designate them back to the future??

#96 5 years ago

Bsd for me too.

#97 5 years ago

All of them. Haha

#98 5 years ago

My TSPP doesn't leave the house until I do.

#99 5 years ago

It will be fun to revisit this thread a year from now and see how many ‘never leave’ games are no longer in people’s collections..

#100 5 years ago
    Quoted from cletus:

Tron is pretty cool and I would want it for the theme more than the gameplay, but I really want a Robowar. That is one fantastic pin.

Shhhh! We don't need anyone else to know how good Robowar is! At least not until after I find one.

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bolted-to-the-floor-for-life-name-the-pins-you-ll-never-sell/page/2?hl=gjm7777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.