5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

img20180605_15492601 (resized).jpg
ef5c9fc8c7603a6e06b555bf0bfec67c3bd77555 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from KYBingo:

On another thread, this scan was posted that showed all the component parts and their location/orientation to each other.
In this image, #49 is the bolt that mounts the switch to the bottom of the ball lifter assemble. What size is that bolt? I am missing one and can't identify the thread and length. I took the ball lifter assembly with me to two hardware stores and just returned from a trip to Fastenal. What they said was know it isn't a 4-40 or a 6-32. Looking into metrics, it isn't a standard #3 or #4.
What is the description of bolt #49. If I know this, I will be able to order an assortment of lengths. Many switches....Thanks for your assistance in this bingo matter.
By the way, what was that image from?

The image is from the 'Bally Bingo Games' or "The Green Book" as referred to by bingo guys. It was made for the Safari bingo but a lot of the parts are the same as a lot of bingos. It is the only manual that I know of that has exploded view images of bingos.

I reprinted it in 1996. I have a few copies left if you would like one. By this time it is probably on-line.

I do not know the bolt size you are looking for but I'm sure someone here will know.

img20180605_15492601 (resized).jpgimg20180605_15492601 (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

Phil has the Green Book on his site.

https://bingo.cdyn.com/paper/greenbook.pdf

2 weeks later
#9 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:I reprinted it in 1996. I have a few copies left if you would like one.

Did you miss this sentence?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bolt-size?tu=DennisDodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.