Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DefaultGen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

health-alert-youre-taking-crap-wrong-is-you-poop-properly.w654.jpg
FNXKIPKFD2IBRXG.LARGE.jpg
Screenshot 2013-11-29 12.35.13.png
Screenshot 2013-11-29 12.37.09.png
BT_3_bogus.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider absocountry2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Sounds like Robin needs to put a tutorial up front on what the rating scale is, and what an "Average" rating is.
In the meantime, I'll try and figure out what an "Average" rating is in the system both from a math point of view, and from just clicking the buttons.

Since you love numbers i ran a simple average for you on your ratings. As of the time of this post you have rated 26 machines. When you add the final rating of each machine you get a score of 210.548. Divide that score by the number of machines you have rated (26) and you get 8.098 for you personal simple average. Since we seem to agree each person has a subjective rating, you rated WOZ below average by your standards.

Not saying it is a good or bad rating, just saying by your own standards it is not average as you tried to use numbers to justify your rating before. I am not sure why you started to post other than to justify your rating. The only reason to do that is if you know it is not valid so you are digging for others to agree with you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,000 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Escondido, CA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider absocountry2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside