(Topic ID: 24084)

Bob's Ultimate glass will be at the Pinvatational, as a raffle prize!

By ThePostmaster

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I'd like to give a big shout out and Thanks to Bob. He has donated a piece of his glass for the raffle at the 1st annual Pinvatational! It will be installed on one game during the event, so poeple can see first hand what it looks like. At the end, someone will be taking it home.

Bob is giving a Pinside discount, as he has stated in a previous thread. If you've been wondering what it's like, and want to see it before you buy, come to the Pinvatational.

Thanks again Bob for donating a piece of your glass. We will have a sign on which machine it's in, so you can do a side by side comparison.

#2 11 years ago

Bump for Bob. Thanks again!

#5 11 years ago

Nipples!!! Just thought I'd help Bob.

#6 11 years ago

Nice piece of glass!!

#7 11 years ago

Its hard to find people that will donate anything in these days. Great job Bob!

#8 11 years ago

Very cool. I saw this glass in person for the first time last weekend. It is superior to standard factory glass. Good product at a good price point.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bobs-ultimate-glass-will-be-at-the-pinvatational-as-a-raffle-prize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.