7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonora70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Picked up some machines today....in the lot is a Power Play. The playfield, backglass, and cabinet are all in good condition. The problem......the backbox has been stripped of all boards including the score displays. Nothing but wires in the back box. Based on the prices I'm seeing on the auction site a board set along with scoring displays is going to cost me up to $600.....that doesn't include the other aspects of cleaning the machine, new rubber, etc..... Need some advice, do I need to part this game or fix it? It'll be a great looking game, but I really have no idea of what the actual value of the game would be. Also.....if anyone has any tested boards for sale that would help lower the cost point please send me a pm. Thanks.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

If its in good shape, fix it. You can get non-working, repairable lamp and driver boards for cheap and repair kits are not expensive. Displays will cost you as well as a nice working MPU. I don't think this one used a sound board. Does it have a transformer?
Or, sell the game as is to someone who will fix it up.

No, it doesn't even have the transformer......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 179.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonora70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bobby-orr-power-play-decision?tu=Sonora70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.