IMG_4517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4461 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4567 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4564 (resized).jpeg
Fishing Boat Wiring 6 (resized).jpg
Fishing Boat Wiring 5 (resized).jpg
Fishing Boat Wiring 2 (resized).jpg
Fishing Boat Wiring 3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skidave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#117 4 years ago

I usually do not stray to off topic areas in the forums I follow, but this was a good diversion. Plus, many Nautiques posted.

You guys should try riding a hydrofoil (I'm assuming you haven't). I still wakeboard, but love riding my foil.

Here is my boat.

03 Nautique (resized).jpg03 Nautique (resized).jpg
#120 4 years ago

It's a 2003 206. Wasn't a fan of the V drive back in the day. I hated how you had to walk across the engine or storage pads to get in or out.

Funny how so much has changed in 10 or 15 years! The newer layouts are awesome and storage is better too.

#126 4 years ago

Nice, where ?

1 year later
#167 3 years ago

Ahhh, Summer...

20200613_172228 (resized).jpg20200613_172228 (resized).jpg
11 months later
#255 2 years ago

Great photo!

1 week later
#264 2 years ago

Foils are awesome. I have been riding one for years. Not a great picture, but one at hand.

Great easy riding and balance is like riding a bike with no hands. Also, people with bad knees or shoulders can easily ride since the foil just slices through the water.

DaveChairSm (resized).jpgDaveChairSm (resized).jpg
#269 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Brought a good friend’s classic Donzi Minx down to the marina for the season last week for him.
As I’ve said in the past, my favorite boat is the one that I don’t own, but get invited on all the time![quoted image][quoted image]

Exactly! Unfortunately, I own the boat. However, I have the exact same thought about jet skis. Glad my friend has them and he is always working on them.

2 weeks later
#280 2 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Key West poker run
[quoted image]

Is one of those your boat?

3 months later
#311 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boats-owners-thread/page/3#post-5044019

2003 Nautique Owner. Plenty familiar. Are you on Planet Nautique?

4 months later
#330 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Now what to do with the old tube?
[quoted image]

Around my way, people pay great money for old pontoon boats and tubes for floating docks. You also have good scrap dollars there.

4 months later
#371 1 year ago

Looking for suggestions here...boat trailer lights. I have 3 trailers (don't ask) and have the built in oval lights for my one trailer. The other 2 have the standard lights with bulbs. Anyone have any feedback for submersible LED light kits. Not waterproof, but submersible. I tried a few LED tail lights that were waterproof to be cheap and they don't last.

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from tullster:

Those lights cross to a Grote G6002 that are available pretty much anywhere.

Thank you!

2 months later
#392 1 year ago

You know you are a family that is into boating when.......you service your lower unit on the kitchen table.

20221001_152458 (resized).jpg20221001_152458 (resized).jpg
#394 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I love this. Especially in the kitchen.

Rainy day. Warmer inside vs the garage!

3 months later
#402 1 year ago
Quoted from crank:

Went old school with this one. One owner with only 400 hours on it.
[quoted image]

Nice find. I owned a 1979 Ski Nautique. Narrow beams, nice horsepower and great tracking make for a fun boat. More pictures please!

3 months later
#406 10 months ago

My son and I replaced some interior seating and rewired everything in this old fishing boat. It was a mess. Looks like stuff that should be in the worst hacks / repairs thread. All cleaned up and ready to go. I own a Nautique and my buddy owns a Malibu. I showed him the pics and said it must have been wired by Malibu Boats

Fishing Boat Wiring 1 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 1 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 2 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 2 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 3 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 3 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 5 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 5 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 6 (resized).jpgFishing Boat Wiring 6 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#410 7 months ago

Bummer. I never understood why manufacturers would glass in wood stringers and the drill holes in the side of the stringer for fuel line clamps, electrical wire clips, etc. So many ways to let moisture in with no way to dry out.

Ski boat manufacturers switched over to composite stringers in the early 90s. Composite meaning no wood at all.

Good luck with your search.

#411 7 months ago

This is the Susquehanna River two evenings ago. The land across the water is the infamous Three Mile Island. The cooling towers are about a mile north from this perspective.

20230802_174129 (resized).jpg20230802_174129 (resized).jpg
6 months later
#413 46 days ago

My son and I are replacing the rotted transom in our Smoker Craft fishing boat. We used 7 layer marine plywood. Glued two 3/4 sheets together and used a marine epoxy to seal it today. Will let this side cure and then will do the next side later. Our power trim unit broke too, so we repaired that while everything was removed.

Anyone ever replace the floor in an aluminum boat with rivets. I swear I have to split the boat in half to replace the floor.

Come on Spring!

20240114_120416 (resized).jpg20240114_120416 (resized).jpg20240211_141737 (resized).jpg20240211_141737 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skidave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boats-owners-thread?tu=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.