Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by M6onz5a
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ech (resized).jpg
    ech1 (resized).jpg
    edx2 (resized).png
    PUTIN5 (resized).png
    1aprud (resized).jpg
    spartacus (resized).jpg
    spock_evil_twin (resized).jpg
    float (resized).jpg
    angif-bark-up-the-wrong-tree (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgecko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 7 years ago

I will jump in as well and say I've used Ed before. He may not always be super fast, but it's a hobby for him. The board I sent him was the result of me learning to not work on a machine with metal tools while it was powered on (shorted the GI into the switch matrix) and I blew out the CPU. It was a while ago, back in my early days. He did very well on the repair, no complaints at all.

In terms of this post, as always, the OP may have jumped the gun here, but we will all nicely wait for Ed to jump in and hopefully clear it all up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgecko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/board-repair-warning-edward-cheung-warning?tu=njgecko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.