Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Imeh
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi guys, some years back (between 99 and about 2005) I was heavily involved in board repair, but for personal reasons I dropped off the grid for several years. I know there are many places out there that provide these services, but here's another option for you, and I have a successful track record.

For those who know me, and those who don't, I would like you to know that I am STILL doing board repairs and would be happy to quote you. My prices are extremely fair, in fact if you've dealt with me in the past I've only increased prices slightly because of parts scarcity. NO, I'm still in the dark ages and without a website, apologies, but here's a snapshot of what I CAN do:

Bally Solid state (except 6803 and certain sound boards)
    Williams Sys 3-6, 7,9,11
    Stern early solid state
    WPC-89 (CPU only)

I specialize in those horrible crusty battery damaged boards, that others won't touch. I also offer core exchanges where I have existing tested and working stock to trade you with. I still have a very extensive stack of board cores and can sell outright as well.

Please note: I purchase all of my ROMS through John Wart, as I am no longer able to burn ROMS. If your boards have dead ROMS or require ROMS, please consider the time and additional expense associated with ROMS.

Inquiries please feel free to write to "[email protected]". I am near Dallas, Texas.

PS - I am currently investigating the possibility of building pinball cabinets, as I used to work at Big Time Cabinets back "during the day", but there are logistics to still work out. Please don't ask about cabinets at this time, I will not answer any related questions, but I did want to mention it for those interested!!

Thank you!

Chris Munson

#3 10 years ago

No, apologies. No way to test. Good luck!

Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/board-repair-revisited?tu=ChrisM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.