(Topic ID: 123189)

Bo Ryan....I'll just leave this here....

By juanton

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 9 years ago

And he tends bar at Moe's Tavern, too.

#3 9 years ago

maybe we can get him to come out to one of our locations and play?

www.madisonpinball.com

#4 9 years ago

Thats awesome, GO BUCKY! 2years in a row in the F4, outstanding work!

#5 9 years ago

He's really good guy too. His sister in law is my sons teacher and he always donates a bunch of things to their yearly school fundraiser.

#6 9 years ago

"Ya think the who had someone in mind when they did that song?"

Is he claiming to be deaf, dumb & blind?

#7 9 years ago

That video was my first exposure to the man. Add me to the Bo Ryan fan club.

#8 9 years ago

I heard him talking and thought, I should invite the man over to play some pinball. If he wants to bring along some of the players, that'd be fine too...I'd love to see if he still has some of the skills that he says he once had.

Dave

#9 9 years ago

This is fantastic! I have always liked him and this takes it up a notch.

Go Badgers!

#10 9 years ago

Bo Ryan is a killer, one of the best coaches in CBB. I am a huge basketball fan, and that guy is good, really good. To Badger fans from a Husker fan, go get em, you have my vote, and your coach is almost as good as Izzo, who i happen to think is the best coach in the game. I now like him even more that he can spin a silver ball

#11 9 years ago

I guess I'm a Wisconsin fan now?

#12 9 years ago

I have mad respect for Izzo, great to see them in the F4 as well!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bo-ryanill-just-leave-this-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.