By jorge5240

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I bought a Baytech skeeball from them back in February and delivery kept getting delayed. Finally today I heard from the rep that the company has been holding my money for months and that he didn't know if I would get a game. He said he didn't know how much longer BMI would be around. Thank god I bought the game on my American Express and they are already working on releasing my funds and going after BMI.

I than called Baytech and they told me BMI can't even buy games direct from them. They are working on making the situation right and were really good to deal with.

I don't know if this is just a disgruntled employee but the fact is I ordered my game in February, was promised in April and I have been getting the run around ever since. Baytech said if I ordered from authorized distributor I should have had my game months ago.

We will see what happens.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bmi-warning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.