IMG_0007 (resized).PNG
batman (resized).png
IMG_7998 (resized).PNG
download (resized).jpg
crab (resized).jpg
crazy (resized).jpg
IMG_3006 (resized).JPG
20170418_144512 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

this game has so many taboos. The price? Codes? It sucks? Yep

You purchased the game knowing ALL of that. What's the problem? Play your other 37 pins while you wait.

#9 6 years ago

Please let's this thread as intelligent as we are

Hmmm, that begs the question, how "intelligent" are we?

#12 6 years ago

Knowing? Remember? It was in the dark

In the dark about what? We had the option to cancel after the "reveal".

Not everybody is going to be happy with every purchase.

Then again, in case its not apparent the game is far from being done.

#16 6 years ago

And oh btw, get used to the feeling. It doesn't matter who it i

Quoted from Msch:

The game is sterns worst in some time. By a mile.

Intelligence is required and "by a mile" doesn't count

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Why would people want to point out anything?
Anyone on PinSide who disagrees is clearly wrong.

Cue up the 2,000 word diatribe and reasons why, I look forward to those!

#22 6 years ago

Scary isn't it?
The people with knowledge have stopped trying to answer.

Oh please Black Knight, impart your great wisdom and knowledge on us with BM66.

Where will it go? How will it end up? I'm looking for enlightened intelligence.

#24 6 years ago

Why talk about how F ed up it is and not just simply sell it if you don't like it?

Gonna take a loss?

Get used to that feeling.

Every high priced pin produced is going to take a hit on the secondary market today. Don't like that? Don't buy one.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

People aren't allowed to say a game sucks anymore? Is everyone around here afraid of hurting rich guys' feelings?

Of course, because this pinball machine is ALL about an "Us versus them mentality", right?

The snowflakes feelings have me concerned though.

Why would a rich guy give a flying F if he didn't like it?

#30 6 years ago

ceman; and I think you are a funny guy/wise to read. Can you?
Ok if it's 10. You're still funny

yes it sucks in a lot of respects right now, can we please just judge the M fer when its done. If it still BLOWS i'll be the first to admit it. But i already like it and i know what Lyman will do with it.

#34 6 years ago

Haha
So we all agree (the owner) the the game sucks?

You have 37 pins, and we have some in common, if this was the end of the road for code and it was finished, I'd be beyond pissed.

But its not, and i have faith and actually really like the layout, shots, LCD, theme and potential integration.

#39 6 years ago

Iceman and Odin were true fair guys to chimed on this post. I still think your bucks are better in your pockets

I won't ever regret buying this pin. Because it falls right in line with Ac/dc prem, TWDLE and GBLE for me.

That's where it ends for now. I could care less about Star Wars or anything else coming out in 2017.

So, the smart thing for me to do is shift over to a Golden Tee machine and say F all this pinball drama and expense.

Gotta start using some of my intelligence.

#43 6 years ago

Coughlan's law, "bury the dead, all they do is stink up the joint" No remakes or vault editions needed

I love pinball mentality. Omg, Aerosmith is F ing great, its the sleeper pin of recent times.

I love Borg and he is my favorite pin designer, period, but AS is NOT a revolution in pinball. Yes its a ton of fun and in large part its because it has the LCD!!! But the layout just isn't that great, come on.

While i love great art, and its great, so is GBLE, but artwork is totally meaningless in the grand scheme of pinball fun factor. Look at Ac/dc.

AS is a "sleeper" because the PRO costs $5100!!!!

If Stern throws out a reasonable Star Wars PRO with LCD its GAME OVER!!!

People hate BM66 for the most part because they can't get one for less than $8k now. Maybe much less later but that's it.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Odin, I love the new avitar.
The night stalker is one of the best shows ever on tv.

One of my favorite shows of all time as a kid. Kolchak the Night Stalker! Loved vampire shows/movies ever since. Darin McGavin was great in that show.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Aerosmith's collection of recycled toys is significantly more entertaining than that shitty turntable. Lyman will make Batman not suck, but he can't work miracles (e.g. fix hardware).

Respectfully disagreeing, Aerosmith's collection of shitty toys is significantly LESS entertaining than that awesome turntable. See how that works?

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I lived that show as a kid. When the first Night Stalker TV movie aired back in 72 it was ABC's highest rated original movie ever. Its the show that inspired Chris Carter to create the X-Files.

Really? X-Files came from Night Stalker. My grandmother used to let me stay up all night and watch TV on the weekends when i stayed with her and Kolchak was #1.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Let's just agree that both games toys suck and move on.
Both games have about 70 people with it on there wish list. Neither game is exactly setting the world on fire with sales.

I actually really don't think AS toys or the pin sucks, i like it!

BM66 turn table is/will be great when code is done.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

But, CEO purchasers got to have their picture taken with Adam West......

Don't forget the autographed card

There is a ton of yet untapped potential in this game

Zero doubt Lyman makes it great

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

These two seem to be contradicting statements.

What? I don't consider LCD the same as PF artwork

I put Jwilson into the jealous hater camp. Expert that Plays a few games at a friends house

And if you played more than a few you must really love it

I need to run get a tissue. You mean people really hurt my feelings

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

When one dude spends thousands of posts defending this game you know it sucks ass.

Yeah Dude, that's genius!

sucks so bad there are a couple of dozen for sale in the marketplace. Not! Just one SLE from our buddy Vireland, and his owner won't really sell it

#122 6 years ago

So was AC/DC for a long time

Now I have agreed from day one that this was a big time $$$ grab!

And if Stern didn't do it that way the flipperazzi would have gone to war to gobble up 240 LEs.

Practically did anyhow. And the SLEs blew it out too

So slow your roll and see what happens. If Lyman doesn't make it great I'll donate my pin to charity!!

#124 6 years ago

Same handful of dopes. Classy M fers.

Maybe I can trade mine for a Big Lejokeski

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

In BM66's current state, my Hulk LE smokes it.

I'd agree with that but you can't give that POS away. Here comes Lyman!

I think we should call in the Lebowski coder to help out too.

#128 6 years ago

Let's be honest....

TWDLE ended up being great, I loved it from day one

GBLE is one of the biggest sellers for Stern of all time, i love it

BM66LE will follow through and be great too, it and Woz are my wife's 2 favorite pins, she sucks as a player but who cares

AS is a very cool too

Star Wars will crush it too? Not for me

But good lord, you don't have to buy every pin

And honestly, new pricing sucks

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I don't know what you're looking at, cause the topper looks fuggin awesome in real life. Say what you want about the game, but that's the best topper I've seen.

My topper doesn't even work and its the best ever

If TWDLE and GBLE had the LCD then there would no comparison imho

Even still, GBLE might end being one of the greatest selling Stern pins ever and for very good reason, its awesome

Sitting right next to those two the LCD is just so huge and when Lyman does his magic it will be fantastic too

For the haters I paid $7600 for TWDLE, $8,000 for the GBLE and $9600 for BM66LE

By comparison, there isn't $2k difference or even close, still doesn't matter because they sold out instantly and none are for sale

When Star Wars comes out, it will be a totally new pricing F job. So you hypocrites line on up and chant "please take my money"!!!

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Yes, the game itself is dog shit but that topper is amazing, and I usually hate toppers. No doubt the game is a looker! It's nice to see Stern finally figured out that looking good sells games.

When i see your current collection of pins i understand your outrage J dub. "Dog shit" isn't something you can honestly spout an opinion for.

Can we please just "be honest" for F's sake

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Oh, I didn't realize this was a dick measuring contest.

No just a pin measuring contest and we get it now. Zero credibility

But "dog shit" is something you understand, I'll admit.

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You hide behind some lame smileys, but you're calling AFM and TRON "dog shit"? And then question my credibility?
Really?

Put a few quarters in when its done, or not.

I like pinball and don't think ANY of it is "dog shit" so believe what you want and carry on with the Stern hate!

And now i get the hypocrisy, you have feelings hurt because of your beloved Tron LE? I have no opinion on AFM other than its universally loved. What is YOUR problem?

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Lighten up boys. We're all on a nerdy pinball forum on a Friday night. NOBODY Here is cool!

Ain't that the truth, "honestly".....

Any and all pinball is a good thing!

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Right now, BM66 is still In Utero! Lyman is cooking something up that will likely knock us all out... he always does.
I'm very lucky. I have a great collection, with lots to play and enjoy. The fact that BM66 is super shallow right now is a drag... but I REALLY don't care. Honest!
I firmly believe this game will become amazing. If it doesn't, I'll move the F@%k on, and never give it another thought!

The voice of F ing reason is not acceptable on here! WTF

Cut and paste for future reference.

#144 6 years ago

How about we just come together and say we all love some F ing pinball!

Dislike a pin, whatever, we all are in the same F ing boat.

I'm out. Kid volleyball tourney early am

#206 6 years ago

Don't take this personally but the DI theme sucks and that is a big deal to me

Let's see how it sells. Had people lining up for BM66 SLE and LE and JJP didn't sell more than a handful of SLEs

And I love the marketing genius of trying to unload 2500 LEs

At the end of the day, I would like JJP to succeed but if they don't mix in a great theme every now and then they won't sell many $10k pins

Btw, Batman isn't "clunky". Some of the parrots don't know what it means. TWD is clunky

#207 6 years ago

Did I forget to say In Lyman we trust!

Pinball is fun and so is BM66. Some of you guys need to pull the stick out of your arse

#210 6 years ago

I counted 4 GBLEs for sale

3 Walking Dead LEs and one just sold for $7500

And I see Zero BM66LEs for sale. I guess owners hate it so much they must just prefer to burn it down instead of going through the trouble of selling it

It's your pin Cheese, post away and do whatever makes you happy.

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Pssttt... JJP sold over 150 DI Collector Edition.
Jesus..how big are your hands?

Pssst. No they didn't Not even close

Don't you know the BS story?

Buy what you like Amused, doesn't bother me

#215 6 years ago

Right now selling is to much of a loss.

Well if it sucks it isn't going to get any better by waiting unless you just realized that Lyman is doing the code and it will be really good eventually

At least there are only 240

Wait until the bottom drops out of DI $10k LEs.

2500? Never sell close to that many

#218 6 years ago

Rai, are you saying he would have to sell his LE for $5600 and suffer a $4k loss?

As for taking a loss, if you are buying $10k pins and expect to not take a hit then you better get prepared

People need to enjoy their pins more and quit flipping out if you suffer a loss. You get to enjoy it for years. I'd expect to lose $$. Shit depreciates

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

They are actually under 9k for a le..... standard is also less than 8k...... regardless its still alot of loot.

Joe's ads say $8k and $9k firm. Doesn't include delivery right? Better deals out there?

Yes it's a ridiculous amount of loot for a pinball machine! Any pin

#225 6 years ago

Common sense and good judgment isn't allowed in pinball Rai

#236 6 years ago

What a joke opinion that is Grg

The only true opinion?

Pathetic

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

Sorry I take that back. All true opinions apart from yours and MK66. I wouldn't care less about people's opinions on my games because I like them. However, your sticking up for this in what can only be described as an insane manner.
Pathetic Icepick,

Is that the only true opinion too

You have t even played it. What a joke. Another jealous hater

#241 6 years ago

You are gonna need several more beers tonight MK.

Relax and enjoy that fun pin!

No beers for me tonight

Pinsinner had a good honest review.

Not laced with garbage and dog shit references

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

All the games I've owned or own get bashed by people who dislike. Not one of my posts have been to defend any of these titles, not one.
However, you have over 30+ posts in this thread alone. Now who's pathetic?

Here is number 32. So what? It's a bash thread

And your opinion is still pathetically bad

And I actually own one so I have a lot to say

And you'll never wear me down. I put up with a lot more BS on Woz for years

#256 6 years ago

I must have seriously missed something when the ball kept getting stuck behind the rotating assembly when I played the the three LE versions locally, and they were well maintained on routes and I know two out of the three owners.

I think you must have missed something. My left ramp is smooth as butter and balls don't get stuck behind my assembly. Hmmm. Maybe the route ops need to pay more attention if they actually care about it.

If BM66 is guilty of anything at this point its a relatively easy shooting pin, which is a nice change of pace after playing TWDLE and GBLE.

Watching the code develop has become part of the fun with owning a pin for me, especially with Lyman.

Rock and roll, time to play some pins and watch the finals of the Masters!

#273 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Had several people over today, non pinheads, played many of my pins. They were fascinated with BMLE, why so many
haters, it's fun.

Because you said it, they are just "haters". WE know its a ton of fun especially getting HUO time on it.

The people that walk up and play a couple games on location can't love it or hate it. It's ridiculous. Lots of parrotheads around here.

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

those of us who value gameplay and find the game lacking are not haters - we just don't like the game and think it's way overpriced for what you get in the box.

I had some non pin heads swing by from the neighborhood street party Saturday night, post game, BM66 and GB were the 2 big hits by far with Woz in 3rd place. They didn't give a shit about code or know what it meant, just wanted to have some fun flipping pinball.

I have a feeling the Golden Tee would have hit the mark a bit better though.

Of course the game is "lacking" right now, and of course its way "overpriced" for what you get in the box. EVERYTHING has gone too far price wise and its about to hit a brick wall.

There is a whole lot of JUSTIFYING going on right about now and will reach a peak with Star Wars.

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

I rode up on the elevator with George Gomez late Saturday night at TPF. We were staying on the same floor, so we talked for a while after we got off the elevator. I asked him if I had a chance to buy an LE, should I do it. He said without hesitation, "absolutely". His exact words were, "this is Lyman's baby". "He won't quit till it's complete".

No buyer's remorse here. Heard all about the crappy ramps, dimpled play fields, spinner that doesn't spin, clunky shots, etc. Happy to say that the game I got is dialed in nicely. I have none of the problems that I previously stated. Both ramp shots are very rewarding. Like the quick turn on the right ramp. I like the moving crane. Theme and art art awesome. The music is certainly different than most other pins, which is cool also. Code will eventually get there. I've only had it a few days, but it's been a hit with everyone in my family. It might not be for everyone, but looks like a keeper for me.

Drop the mic. Boom boom.

Music, theme, immersion, art, callouts, LCD integration, code coming.

In Lyman we trust!!!

#295 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Price is the issue on this title, other than the price the comments are the same things that where said about SM, MET, TWD, clunkfest, boring, worst title ever etc etc etc, now look what's said about those titles, awesome, best games ever etc etc.
We should all know by now you can't pass final judgement on a game Stern puts out for at least a year/until the code gets somewhere near complete.

100% on price, for now.

I played it a good bit last night. Despite code status its still fun to flip and play.

Sitting right next to GBLE and TWDLE, its a gorgeous pin.

When it gets done the Lyman way, for the "collectors", the LE and SLE will be quite desirable. 120 and 40 in the USA respectively.

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

What did you expect him to say about a game that he designed?

Gomez didn't have to say anything really. I've already heard it

I already knew what was coming with Lyman

Like TWD I have no doubt it will be great.

I'm looking forward to the next boutique game from Kamikow

#309 6 years ago

He also didn't have to say code updates almost every two weeks until it is done, but he did and that hasn't worked out so well.

I'm sure he wishes he could take that back.

We will be getting real "honest" with the next code drop. Maybe this week

#319 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Don't listen to that guy. When BM66 was first announced he was raving about how the crane was one of the coolest pinball toys ever.

Which ignored user is blowing up? Kpg is either whining again or Rare?

#323 6 years ago

That pretty f ing funny JG. Had to laugh at that one!

#333 6 years ago

Even if it turns out to be great, so is ST or xyz for a lot less.

The difference is there is 240 versus 800 Star Trek LEs

And versus an absurd 2500 LE run of DI

I think they all drop a bit in the future

#340 6 years ago

Ice the other problem going for the BM66 LE is that there is nothing LE to it beyond that number. Minus that it is just a premium, and that is actually being generous IMO, with a low production run.

Actually more difference than most Stern runs. Topper, armor, auto card, episode/gadget plaque, artwork, back glass.

How about 500 black SM's that have virtually no difference from the red, or Ac/dc for that matter? And yet people keep paying $3k more.

It has a long ways to go but a "collector" is gonna want 1 of 240, or 1 of 80. That's why they blew them out as fast as they did at those ridiculous prices and why the boutique runs will remain very popular.

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

There's about 300 Algars and they're not exactly flying off the shelves...

But these did

#342 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I think Iceman is suffering from the Battered Wife Syndrome.

I might be suffering from a lot of things! Pinball addiction for sure.

#344 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Stern went for plan B with BM66, price outrage

And that's how they shook out the flippers this time.

A GBLE was flipping for $9k-$10k at the beginning. Cost of $8k

When Stern priced BM66 they tried to extract the flipper profit for themselves and still blow out the numbers. They did.

A lot of the price outrage stems from the fact that there wasn't much of a flip opportunity for most, for some yes.

A lot of those people are only on the Star Wars LE list hoping to get a short term flip.

That was the same thing with RZ, if you didn't flip it fast enough you were the bag holder. It seems like that pin has had 100% turnover rate with dropping prices.

#346 6 years ago

You think everyone that bought a RZ has flipped it?
And prices are pretty stable around the 6k mark.

It seems like that. A constant stream of them for sale, including LEs. Same game might have already changed hands a few times

#351 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

There haven't been many RZs come up for sale at all, in reality. Considering the game has been out now for 18 months, and around 270 of them have been delivered.

Since May of last year, when the first one came up on Pinside there have been 59 archived ads, and now 7 current ones. That's just the archived ones on Pinside.

Check out the prices people wanted back then versus today.

It looks like a fun pin to me, I'm just saying, see a lot of them for so little delivered.

Btw, congrats to Dani, she kicks the old man's ass doesn't she!

#363 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's a different layout which many people beg for but secretly don't really want. Anytime you have a bunch of people committing to something they haven't played that is a very adult theme and very different I think you will see a lot of people bail quickly. I've had fun everytime I've played RZ and I like it because it's different.

I love different. I'm sure I'd have fun playing RZ, looks cool. I actually like MOST if not all pinball.

RZ sold out right away because people thought they could flip those pins for a profit. When it became clear that wasn't going to happen many people bailed out. No big deal.

#364 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

A lot of the sales are later NIB games that the buyer is already chasing something new because 14 month was to long to keep their attention span. Lots of new games are coming out and most people can't just keep buying without selling.

That's why i think ALL of these $9-$10k pins will drop as more and more "LE's" hit the market. Boutique runs less so.

#366 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I wouldn't go that far, I think it has to do more with the production time took so long a lot of people got to play it more, had opportunities to buy used ones and/or had more time to decide they wanted to spend their money somewhere else on a different game. I love my Spooky pins!!! Plan on getting the next ones as well!
Still have both my Spooky games..................Batman LE, already out the door(although Aerosmith came right back in). I just like new toys, some hold my attention better than others...................................squirrel!

Flipper profit is only one factor for sure

In my case BM66LE was announced and I bailed. I'd love to play one at some point but I'm happy it worked out the way it did

Waiting game seems to hurt all these guys. The way it played out I feel bad for Spooky. I would never hold up or put a deposit down again

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, unlike many of TBL early achievers, you can actually go bowling.

Post of the day Odiner!

#372 6 years ago

Another HUGE difference with BM66 and i'm sure with AS now is the new sound system and speakers. MAJOR difference. Can't get that on location.

I just played my Ac/dc and it sounded like garbled shit by comparison.

It's amazing and part of what will make this and future Stern pins immersive and great, along with the LCD.

3 weeks later
#417 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ah, yes. We all remember that crappy pin we owned in the beginning that we would defend unto death. Eventually we admitted it sucked and moved on.

Says the guy who has the "crappy" pin listed for $20k. Are you out of your mind man!

All you haters keep talking it down because you want one. This has been the only one on the market, other than another overpriced Seller in Gap.

Owners aren't gonna sell this collectible, beautiful and eventual masterpiece.

#423 6 years ago

Ciao Bella

Afternoon here, party time!

Sell it now Cheese, before the code is finished and it skyrockets!

Long term winner. Demand rises in the years to come and supply is nada

#435 6 years ago

Spending a shit load of Euros right now. Getting ripped off for sure, but it's fun!

I feel like GBLE, BM66LE and ASLE bring together a diverse, unique and awesome pin experience. Not to mention TWDLE

#436 6 years ago

Ritchie is the most overrated pin designer

Def his latest work.

Hopefully SW won't blow

#457 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

This whole "you're jealous" or "it's just envy" narrative is pretty gross, guys. Let's drop that right now, because that's a bad road to keep going down.

It's the road we are going down because it true. Not a "flop" by any stretch except maybe yours and a few of the other jealous haters and nobody cares about those, certainly not the people that own the pin.

I'd say get off your negative high horse. You don't need to tell anybody what they should think or not.

#458 6 years ago

Funny pic Levi, its ALL a cash grab in case you haven't noticed, they just aren't grabbing yours

#460 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Why would I be jealous of someone owning a game I don't like?

And why would you care to crap all over it at the same time? Jealous hater!

You don't even know you don't like it.

Based on your collection I wouldn't expect you to like it.

#466 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You argue like my toddler.

You are a toddler.

#467 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

If this game is so great why do you have to keep defending it? If it was so great it would speak for itself....

It does and will and because I feel like defending it, that's why. Another Jealous hater

Do you see any for sale? Didn't think so.

#470 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Because no one wants to buy this turd. There's actually a dist. trying to sell some. In his description he says 'It will get better with code'

Well i guess you should know what a turd is looking at your pins.

And yet it blows away all of those turds you have right now!

#473 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Ya it blows away ACDC and Medieval Madness. You lose all your credibility right there. Your on vacation in Europe right now and this is what your doing - Hahahahahaha!

Actually it does! I just shipped out Ac/dc

I might be on vacation but the circus never closes here and its late.

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I know you are but what am I?
I'm rubber and you're glue!
(am I getting the gist of your technique?)
On topic, I watched someone put 6B on a BM66 on location a couple of weeks ago. It was super boring to watch and after he was done he said it wasn't much fun.

Putting 60 mill or 6 bill at this point is irrevelant. He didn't beat anything. It's not like TWD and beating LMS when Lyman finished it.

I don't expect you to get that though.

#496 6 years ago

It's NOT clunky! That's the talking point people use to criticize a pin when they don't know what else to say

TWD is clunky, which means if you miss your shots it can be over the top frustrating

BM66 is smooth as butter

#503 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

If you put BM66 and AS next to each other and say I can only play one, AS by a mile. Because AS came out of the gate being fun. Stern has 4 current games that I'd pick first. That's it's biggest problem.

It's not "by a mile" but go ahead and exaggerate it.

In fact, I actually put both BM66LE and ASLE next to each other in my house, and while i love ASLE, its awesome too, BM66 will get there eventually with Lyman code.

Of course AS is better out of the gate much better at this point. Not by a mile.

2 weeks later
#526 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If Iceman has had a drink tonight you know that's going to fire him up

Nah, I know Yo Pauly and his band of naysayers are just "jealous haters", and who the F is Buffalo Pinball

You are right though, a LONG ways to go before you can really judge it. It's on the road to being great, Lyman will make it happen.

#532 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Buffalo Pinball? They're a reliable authority. They play more in a week than you guys all play in a year, I'm sure of that. And they're extremely fair. This is the first game they've really scored low, and they left the door open for an improved score down the line, but they are right that there's no valid excuse for the game being released as it is.

Dude do you have any sense of when someone is joking

In fact, I just watched about 15 minutes of DI stream. Between the hyper girl jumping up and down, ridiculous selfie modes and absolute BORE FEST of a theme I had to turn it off

They don't play more in a week than I play in a year, if they do their skills should be a LOT better

I like watching the streams from them and JD, gives me a good feel for what I might like.

Like purchasing an ASLE

DI Looks like an easy shooter with some cool stuff but just a horrendous theme that I have zero desire to play

Theme alone with BM66 beats DI hands down. That's my "fair" opinion

Here is an emoticon multi ball for you

#536 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

And no, nobody knows when you're "joking" anymore because 90% of your posts are fanboyish hyperbole and really, really dodgy "honest" or "fair" opinions. We get it. You're ridiculously stubborn and childish.

Omg. Pot meet kettle with JJP non stop fanboy nonsense

Pinball is fun and yes childish. I don't take it as seriously as you do

Btw, see rating above. That's how most of that have one in home feel.

I could give 2 dumps about Buffalo opinion on an unfinished pin. I do like their streams

#538 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Yeah, man. I'm JJP's number 1 cheerleader. Look at how much I adore The Hobbit. You got me!
The problem with people like you on Pinside is you don't allow for anything but total polar opposite opinions. It makes discussion around here really poor. I like some things, I don't like others. There are yet other things that I'm lukewarm to. I don't care what manufacturer put out a game, I'll play the game (imagine that, playing the game!), and judge what's in front of me at that time. If I don't like it, I'll say that I don't like it. If I do like it, I'll say so. If I really like it, I'll buy it. I don't really put much more thought and effort into it.
Batman '66, as it stands right now is a dud. It's shallow and feels cheap. I hold out hope that it gets better, and I am open to revising my thoughts on the game. I feel the same way about The Hobbit (aside from it feeling cheap). It's just a dud.
Here are a few more of my opinions, since you seem to care so much!
Ghostbusters - Great game! Needs a code revision desperately though.
Game of Thrones - Fantastic game, as long as it's the pro. Killer code work from Dwight.
KISS - Really a chore to play. Not fun.
Rob Zombie - Not a fan of the layout or the current code. We'll see what the update brings.
America's Most Haunted - Great fun! I like the code and the layout.
Aerosmith - It's just ok. Feels overly familiar, but it's a pretty good layout. The code is fine.
Full Throttle - Not much of a fan. Don't care for the code and the theme integration is a bit lame.
Alien - Fun game! I need more time to really get dialed into the shots, but I like what I've seen.
Dialed In - Amazing layout and I dig the code. I'm all in on this one. I don't love the art, but it's fitting. Great LCD work.
Jurassic Park - Underrated pin that is a great bang for your buck experience. Great starter pin.
Need some more?

You state your opinions as if they are fact. Always and in every thread

They aren't but that comes with taking yourself too seriously

There isn't a right or wrong. And the only right that matters when I buy a pin is my "right"

You can say it 1000 times again and again, but BM66 is not a "dud" even as it sits right now

#542 6 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Thanks for watching!

I appreciate the effort guys!

Hyper girl was funny. Not a theme I can get into though

2 weeks later
#571 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Unreal, but whoever bought BM66 allowed it to happen.

I'm thrilled with my BM66 except for progress of the code.

Jar's comments are ridiculous. His opinion though. I think the DI theme and artwork is AWFUL.

#576 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

And just like when he never misses a chance to bash BM66, you never pass up a chance to take a swipe at DI.
It's going to be funny when Lyman crushes the code and Jar155 buys one and when you finally get to really experience DI in a home environment and have to eat your words and bring one home.

Haha yep, I'll NEVER own a DI, I just don't care what it plays like. The theme sucks and it will get old fast in HUO imo

Even when it tanks on the secondary market like TH I wouldn't be interested but for those getting it, good luck, hope you like it

I have too many pins

I'll play it on location like any other pin

#578 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

If Lyman would get going on the code I'll get me a premium to put next to a DI
I got to know Iceman, how can you like roadshow but be so crazy against DI. They might be 2 of the worst modern pinball themes ever. Good thing game play comes first.

I'm a redneck! That pin is hilarious

Lmk the comparison when you get a BM66

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bm66lets-be-honest?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.