IMG_0007 (resized).PNG
batman (resized).png
IMG_7998 (resized).PNG
download (resized).jpg
crab (resized).jpg
crazy (resized).jpg
IMG_3006 (resized).JPG
20170418_144512 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 7 years ago

Takes a big set to spill the LE owner beans and applaude you for doing so. The people that purchased this for big $$$ know pinball, own many but yet too worried to give a true opinion on a TDK VE. Code will take a game only so far, if it wasn't just code as the problem then people wouldn't be complaining about the lazy-Susan, designing a new ramp, flow etc I even see the latest code is making the machine reset while playing.

About a year ago there was a post on one of the many VE threads, people wanting Tron, LOTR etc and one guy said TDK VE, man he got torn up! So many people had their opinion and all negative about this idea because they hated the pin. Well the guy was right! They slap a turntable in it, an extra ramp, lcd, charge nearly 4 times the price.....and suddenly it's cool, nup.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I wonder if Stern will be able to charge as much for another game after BM66 and get as many sales. There was a lot of hype for this game but after the complaints I'm not sure people will be convinced to spend so much even on a SW SLE.

Guess this all depends if the SW SLE is actually WWE VE in disguise.

Stern would have to think....we made $15k per machine for 60's theme, fast and easy turnaround from a previously poor selling game and a man wearing undies over tights leggings.

Sh@$ if SW SLE is a new design the sky is the limit, $20k+ and all sell out! The difference will be if SW plays wells, good toys, nice flow, good code, then it will hold it's value and increase in time.

#235 7 years ago

Once you've owned say 30+ pins or played, you become a good judge on gameplay, Tron and IM both fast and brutal, LOTR and TSPP both very lengthy ball times etc no one will debate this. So the part that's frustrating is guys who play pinball saying BM66 it smooth as butter!

Most watched the Jack Danger launch and while watching Lyman (a bloody good player) bricking the shots, making it look clunky as hell said it all. If Lyman can't make the game shoot like butter old Iceman and MK6PIN sure as hell can't.

No ones trying to add more code to LOTR and no ones making new ramp designs for Tron. BM66 owners are. Question is why, if it's shooting so smooth?

It's like the old rating chestnut. Own the game and most rate it high, once they sell the sucker they edit the rating for their true opinion.

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What a joke opinion that is Grg
The only true opinion?
Pathetic

Quoted from iceman44:

What a joke opinion that is Grg
The only true opinion?
Pathetic

Sorry I take that back. All true opinions apart from yours and MK66. I wouldn't care less about people's opinions on my games because I like them. However, your sticking up for this in what can only be described as an insane manner.

Pathetic Icepick,

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Is that the only true opinion too
You have t even played it. What a joke. Another jealous hater

All the games I've owned or own get bashed by people who dislike. Not one of my posts have been to defend any of these titles, not one.

However, you have over 30+ posts in this thread alone. Now who's pathetic?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bm66lets-be-honest?tu=Grg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.