IMG_0007 (resized).PNG
batman (resized).png
IMG_7998 (resized).PNG
download (resized).jpg
crab (resized).jpg
crazy (resized).jpg
IMG_3006 (resized).JPG
20170418_144512 (resized).jpg
There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 6 years ago

I'm not saying the game will no be coded great someday. It might be a grail for someone in a month. But for my kind, this game will never be magic. I bought it with Gomez words in mind "one of the greatest mech of all time!!"
It's on this one I could sue Stern
My TOM has a rotisserie already and Batman's does nothing more than turn on itself. No magic there...
Call outs and musics will help. More clips too. But it still stays a game with only 2 orbits and 2 Ramps (crane is cool but after 4 times it's boring as hell)

#602 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

I'm not saying the game will no be coded great someday. It might be a grail for someone in a month. But for my kind, this game will never be magic. I bought it with Gomez words in mind "one of the greatest mech of all time!!"
It's on this one I could sue Stern
My TOM has a rotisserie already and Batman's does nothing more than turn on itself. No magic there...
Call outs and musics will help. More clips too. But it still stays a game with only 2 orbits and 2 Ramps (crane is cool but after 4 times it's boring as hell)

It was an opportunity that presented itself too late for Stern's 2016 anniversary, yet it was green-lighted by some boob. Anyways, well before the layout was finalized or the game completed, the hype machine geared up. Game release was mishandled with Stern increasing the planned run size and allowing a loosely organized video contest to run awry. Yet this game was presented near Expo under a golden spotlight. That the game was not playable and was lacking basic code did not deter Gary from announcing delivery before yearend (2 months later). Gomez assured everyone of biweekly code releases until finished. The game continued to be expertly hyped through release. Flash forward to today and it is no wonder that so many broken promises and crushed expectations have killed the enthusiasm of many original buyers. Maybe some BM66 Owners will feel its ok to come out and admit the game is about average, or so so.

IMG_0403 (resized).JPGIMG_0403 (resized).JPG

#603 6 years ago

For some BM66 owners the game is religion and Lyman is the Christ.
No miracle there...

Where is Iceman?? The Holy Ghost

#604 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Maybe some BM66 Owners will feel its ok to come out and admit the game is about average, or so so.

In its current alpha form, it's not even so-so. And yet, 111 days since the last code of any kind was released. Next month is a YEAR since it was revealed, and it's not even what many would consider beta yet.

I'm sure plenty of BM'66 owners are jonesing for the next AWESOME Ka-Pow production announcement next month so they can do this all over again. :/

#605 6 years ago

My money is on TNA since Spooky released it. So anxious to own this one!
I'm currently playing and worshiping an Elvis and the quality of this Stern Makes présent LE looks shit
Gold die cut ramps x2
WoW

IMG_4758 (resized).JPGIMG_4758 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.25
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bm66lets-be-honest/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.