Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
quik (resized).jpg
Adam-West-Tattoo-600x600 (resized).jpg
Elvis (resized).jpg
Waiting-Skeleton (resized).jpg
There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

Some early side by side play is on Stern's FB page. Vote away!

#2 7 years ago

Already owned Batman, no matter how much makeup you put on the new one.

#3 7 years ago

No serious option for neither

I'm getting games this year. Even a NIB one. Just not those. But I hope everyone who gets either of these two greatly enjoy their games. These two titles just aren't for me.

#4 7 years ago

A 45 year old band or a 50 year old TV show. Hmmmm...

I can think of better things to do with my money.

#5 7 years ago

I know it's early but holy crap, I'm the first one to vote for BM66?

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Appears that way TL............ Cant wait to watch the classifieds over the next few months.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm sure BM66 having no pro will hamper it quite a bit. If I have to choose one I have to go with Aero as I'm not a premium+ buyer.

( being a refake cash grab probably won't endear it much either)

#8 7 years ago

I think the Aerosmith pro offers much better value and game for 3k less... hopefully it gets good code.

#9 7 years ago

Neither for me for a long time. I will wait and see and might buy used when the code is done.

Based on what I've seen so far I would pick Aerosmith, though with Lyman on the code on Batman it will most likely end up the better game.

#10 7 years ago

AS looks more fun.

If only Lyman were coding it......

Will wait until code is done before even thinking of buying a pro.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Will wait until code is done before even thinking of buying a pro.

Waiting-Skeleton (resized).jpgWaiting-Skeleton (resized).jpg

#12 7 years ago

Aerosmith soundtrack versus Na-na-na-nana-nana-nanana-na-nanana It's a bright sunny day in downtown Gotham City?

#13 7 years ago

My first thought when viewing Aerosmith was its crushes BM66. And even though Aerosmith looks like a rehash of IJ4 or KISS at least they tried to disguise it better than BM66. Regardless, let the 2 year wait begin to see if either get abandoned on the way. Does anyone else see it as a slap in the face to KISS owners? So glad I ejected on that game when I did. On sheer principal if Aerosmith gets to a point I would buy, it would be in the secondary market so STERN doesn't get my money..

#14 7 years ago

I would love also to see if 66 votes are people who have bought already. We know this is not the case for Areo votes

#15 7 years ago

Aero Pro looks way cooler, and it's way cheaper.

#16 7 years ago

I just picked up a HUO Elvis for 1/2 the cost of these!

Ive got my new Music Pin, and my 60's Nostalgia Pin in one!

A Fun Game!

#17 7 years ago

You picked up a HUO Elvis for 2600.... Great deal

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Elvis (resized).jpgElvis (resized).jpg

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

A Fun Game!

Elvis has an ugly ass playfield, but is a really fun game!

#20 7 years ago

Lonnie Vs Lyman.
Thats a hard one

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Elvis has an ugly ass playfield, but is a really fun game!

Elvis needs a VE with real tracks from the Vegas years, oh yeah.

#22 7 years ago

I voted bm66.

I am really liking Sterns LCD!

#23 7 years ago

I'm leaning towards Aerosmith. I think I like the artwork better, and the pro or premium/LE both seem to have a little more flow than BM66. Nothing against Batman 66 either, it's also a good looking game.

#24 7 years ago

Both too expensive, but I don't like Aerosmith. Easy choice for me.

#25 7 years ago

This is a real tough one. Decisions, decisions...

Adam-West-Tattoo-600x600 (resized).jpgAdam-West-Tattoo-600x600 (resized).jpg

#26 7 years ago

I wonder if that Steven Tyler image will be marked NSFW/NFF

#27 7 years ago

Sounds like Sparky is hiding there some where in Aerosmith, you hear his voice call outs from time to time in that video.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Sounds like Sparky is hiding there some where in Aerosmith, you hear his voice call outs from time to time in that video.

Yeah, Jacky = Sparky's bro! Same voice actor, Brendan Small.

#29 7 years ago

This is hard as I think the aero layout looks better and the art also but Lonnie Ropp is such a turd at coding games over Lyman. I think I'd have to go with BM66 but it doesn't matter because neither one speaks to me.

#30 7 years ago

I can't vote because your 3rd option is stupid

#31 7 years ago

Lonnie versus Lyman. Wow super targeted versus stacking and combos. Plus only nine songs. We have Kiss version 2 as far as code goes.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Lonnie versus Lyman. Wow super targets versus stacking and combos. Plus only nine songs. We have Kiss version 2 as far as code goes.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I would love also to see if 66 votes are people who have bought already. We know this is not the case for Areo votes

Well yeah if some has brought a BM66 they have pretty much voted with their wallet, I have a BM66 LE on order and I voted for BM66 because Aerosmith doesn't hold any interest to me at all, however Aerosmith looks awesome and from first impression I cant wait to flip one, but I wouldn't own own one because its Aerosmith.

If we ignore theme then Aerosmith certainly looks to offer more bang for your buck under the glass, but going back to theme BM for me personally BM wins, I know how at least half of the games going to play and the theme is something me and my kids all love and that's always a deciding factor and most important to me.

EDIT: Should be a 4th option on the poll for people who would buy both

#34 7 years ago

At least we are getting an entirely new game here. Any one can say" it has aspects of this game or that game " but 66 was a direct copy of BDK with enhancements bottom line.

#35 7 years ago

I would pick Aerosmith over Batman 66.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Then again, you were the first one to like X-Men.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

At least we are getting an entirely new game here. Any one can say" it has aspects of this game or that game " but 66 was a direct copy of BDK with enhancements bottom line.

Ehhhh, if you wanna play that game, c'mon...they're both new games that borrow from others. You could argue that B66 is "more new" considering the rules will be entirely original, and it sorta looks like Aero is going to be borrowing rules heavily from Kiss.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

At least we are getting an entirely new game here

Yeah, that's a plus, but then again it's still another music pin. That's not necessarily a bad thing either. Regardless, keep 'em coming. I like seeing multiple titles being released each year, these are exciting times.

#39 7 years ago

I will probably put $20 in both in my lifetime.

#40 7 years ago

Theme really................ A bad ass rock band that still cranks shit out, or a B rated tv show from the 60"s. Three seasons vs 47 years of rock. Please theres no horse in the race here....Hands down Aerosmith !!!

#41 7 years ago

Tough call. One has my favorite playfield designer and the other my favorite software designer. AS wins on price, plus has a great art package, plus the ball lock feature is amazing. I vote AS Pro. Hopefully the software/rules will be good.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think the Aerosmith pro offers much better value and game for 3k less... hopefully it gets good code.

Absolutely. The mini playfield on Aerosmith premium / LE seems odd and awkward with the way shots are made on it, not worth it in my opinion.

#43 7 years ago

Aerosmith LE $4K by Christmas!!

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Absolutely. The mini playfield on Aerosmith premium / LE seems odd and awkward with the way shots are made on it, not worth it in my opinion.

After seeing gameplay on both I tend to agree that the PRO looks like the the winner IMO. Would have to play first though.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Theme really................ A bad ass rock band that still cranks shit out, or a B rated tv show from the 60"s. Three seasons vs 47 years of rock. Please theres no horse in the race here....Hands down Aerosmith !!!

Yeah theme is important for me and my kids as we play together at home, my son 5 and my daughter 4 don't really listen to much rock music yet but they sure as shit know who Batman is and my son used to watch the show with my old man, just like I did when I was my sons age so yeah theme my man theme

No denying Aerosmith shit hot (that's real good incase that term isn't used state side ) especially in Pro form, bang for buck Aerosmith is ahead of Batman in what's under the glass per $$ but games I can play with my kids that they love means more than $$ that's priceless.

#46 7 years ago

Aerosmith for me is a better theme than BM66. And theme rules much for me, as well for most people. Not every one of my pins needs to be a coding masterpiece. Art looks better too though both suit their theme well.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is a real tough one. Decisions, decisions...

wow looking at those pics adam west looks real good at 88 and steve tyler looks really bad at 68.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah theme is important for me and my kids as we play together at home, my son 5 and my daughter 4 don't really listen to much rock music yet but they sure as shit know who Batman is and my son used to watch the show with my old man, just like I did when I was my sons age so yeah theme my man theme
No denying Aerosmith shit hot (that's real good incase that term isn't used state side ) especially in Pro form, bang for buck Aerosmith is ahead of Batman in what's under the glass per $$ but games I can play with my kids that they love means more than $$ that's priceless.

Someone that gets it......... We only looks at things from our own perspective. Everyone's situation is different, things relate and have meaning to the individual . Thats what makes pinball fun for all of us. I think Stern has figured how to appeal to the masses by putting out a nice variety of titles and styles

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

wow looking at those pics adam west looks real good at 88 and steve tyler looks really bad at 68.

Steve Tyler banged more quick last month than Adam West did for the last 88 years.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Steve Tyler banged more quick last month than Adam West did for the last 88 years.

Adam West has a lot of experience with "Quik"

quik (resized).jpgquik (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 34.99
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bm66-or-aerosmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.