IMG_0746 (resized).JPG
IMG_0756 (resized).JPG
IMG_0745 (resized).JPG
Gotham14miles (resized).jpg
IMG_0742 (resized).JPG
IMG_0733 (resized).JPG
IMG_0729 (resized).JPG
IMG_0726 (resized).JPG
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I'm still unclear; I gave you two choices and you said "yes", so what does that mean?

Bad reader I am, it is on all the time.

#52 7 years ago

I'm still unclear; I gave you two choices and you said "yes", so what does that mean?

Yes

#53 7 years ago

Tim, great mods! When will they be available to purchase? Do you have a German distributor or will I need to order from the US?
Cheers

#54 7 years ago

Early next week. You need to order direct from us, our shipping is typically reasonable.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Early next week. You need to order direct from us, our shipping is typically reasonable.

Thanks Tim for the info. Will all mods be ready next week? Also I have the Batman LE, but I already got all 4 Hot Wheels vehiles here. Will the LED mods for the vehicles be sold seperately? Last question, will you also sell the mounts for the BatCycle, Batmobile plus Boat and Batcopter?

#56 7 years ago

Have you considered making a proper wireform fix for the left ramp to replace the plastic? Or even a complete replacement wireform where the first part is covered?

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Have you considered making a proper wireform fix for the left ramp to replace the plastic? Or even a complete replacement wireform where the first part is covered?</blockquote

+1

That would be awesome.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from L2CL2C:

Thanks Tim for the info. Will all mods be ready next week? Also I have the Batman LE, but I already got all 4 Hot Wheels vehiles here. Will the LED mods for the vehicles be sold seperately? Last question, will you also sell the mounts for the BatCycle, Batmobile plus Boat and Batcopter?

Some of the mods will be ready next, and more new ones to follow. LED strings and mounts, gotta think about that one.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Have you considered making a proper wireform fix for the left ramp to replace the plastic? Or even a complete replacement wireform where the first part is covered?

We have a shim to stop the vibrating. The problem with the ramp is that the back plastic is riveting on the CAT plastic. We may come out with something, but I cant promise anything right now.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Some of the mods will be ready next, and more new ones to follow. LED strings and mounts, gotta think about that one.

Tim, if you have the Premium or Limited Version, you will need some sort of mounts for the vehicles. Or are your vehilcle mods ony for the Super LE owners?

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from L2CL2C:

Tim, if you have the Premium or Limited Version, you will need some sort of mounts for the vehicles. Or are your vehilcle mods ony for the Super LE owners?

The mods are primarily for the Premium and LE owners. The Super LE owners can install them too but may require removing the stock ones.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from L2CL2C:

Depends on the final product whether we would sell the mounts and lights stand alone. At this point I don't think so.

#63 7 years ago

Batman siren topper for the slingshots. Smoke not included.

#64 7 years ago

Oh wow! I REALLY like those.

#65 7 years ago

Parts arriving a bit late this week due to weather. I will keep everyone posted. Gotta several other very cool ones coming.

#66 7 years ago

Backboard building fascade with lighted window. Still needs some adjustment for fitting.

IMG_0745 (resized).JPGIMG_0745 (resized).JPG

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Backboard building fascade with lighted window. Still needs some adjustment for fitting.

For the super deluxe version, put one of those mini LCD's in the window to play the cameo clips of Jerry Lewis, Sammy Davis Jr, Dick Clark, etc.

#68 7 years ago

Final fitting of building fascade with lit window.

IMG_0756 (resized).JPGIMG_0756 (resized).JPG

#69 7 years ago

Pic of bat sirens using the dome flashers as illumination.

IMG_0746 (resized).JPGIMG_0746 (resized).JPG

#70 7 years ago

Updated crane light with wire shroud. Will be printing the shroud through Shapeways.

IMG_0750 (resized).JPGIMG_0750 (resized).JPG

#71 7 years ago

Crane add-on with latticed boom.

IMG_0754 (resized).JPGIMG_0754 (resized).JPG

#72 7 years ago

Since my ability to predict the availability of these mods, I would go to to Mezelmods.com and sign up for a notification of each of the mods you are interested in.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I would go to to Mezelmods.com and sign up for a notification of each of the mods you are interested in.

I would too, but most of them aren't there (at least on the Batman page).

#74 7 years ago

Looking good.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I would too, but most of them aren't there (at least on the Batman page).

Several are new today, i gotta be careful how I poke the CEO.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Several are new today, i gotta be careful how I poke the CEO.

There's a really good joke here somewhere ...

I have a CEO myself, so I can sympathize and wait patiently.

#77 7 years ago

When you're in there updating the product page, adjust this typo too.
No Batman 55

bm55 (resized).JPGbm55 (resized).JPG

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

When you're in there updating the product page, adjust this typo too.
No Batman 55

That is funny

#79 7 years ago

Batcopter on lighted helipad with red light on the Batcopter.

IMG_0759 (resized).JPGIMG_0759 (resized).JPG

#80 7 years ago

Have you considered making a laser cut alloy overlay for the bat gadget button? Something that sits over that awful red sticker? You could laser cut something in the shape of the sticker (bat symbol) so that it covers it but the red shows through in parts.

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Helipad is cool idea Tim, but if you could make the helipad have the correct 66 Batman symbol instead of a generic H that would be perfection

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Are the blades going to turn also?

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Are the blades going to turn also?

No I have to move on to Aerosmith.

#84 7 years ago

How are half these mods sold out already? I didn't even get a chance to order.

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

How are half these mods sold out already? I didn't even get a chance to order.

Yeah, disappointed too. By the time they appeared on the site, they were sold out.

#86 7 years ago

So do you think Tim will make more?

#87 7 years ago

Didn't know they were already for sale missed out also

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Didn't know they were already for sale missed out also

Nothing has been sold yet, that's the only way Kristin can set up the mods for sale. Parts arriving this week and install instructions being put together.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Nothing has been sold yet, that's the only way Kristin can set up the mods for sale. Parts arriving this week and install instructions being put together.

Thought it sounded a bit wierd.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Yay!!!!

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

No I have to move on to Aerosmith.

So have you scrapped the rotating hell blades Tim? And do you think the Heli pad could be made with the Bat symbol instead of a standard H?

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

So have you scrapped the rotating hell blades Tim? And do you think the Heli pad could be made with the Bat symbol instead of a standard H?

Kristin wants to stay away from using a batman sticker. I need to move on to Aerosmith, so I scrapped moving the blades.

#93 7 years ago

Always on

#94 7 years ago

We are anxiously awaiting the last few parts so we can put inventory on the site. We have them listed so that when they arrive we can more quickly focus on production. Nothing sold until we have everything ready to roll!
Slight slow down due to today's holiday.
If you want auto notification of availability, sign up on the product page for notifications.

#95 7 years ago

Some of the mods are now available on the site.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

WANT !!

2 weeks later
#97 7 years ago

New. Coming soon.

IMG_0766 (resized).JPGIMG_0766 (resized).JPG

IMG_0767 (resized).JPGIMG_0767 (resized).JPG

#98 7 years ago

Awesome!! Nice to see you're still making mods for BM66. I know you needed to move onto Aero. Any insight on where the Bat boat will be located on the playfield? Bat cycle ideas?

#99 7 years ago

Can i preorder a gotham city sign for pickup at TPF?

#100 7 years ago

Want to see more of the lighted window on building facade mod.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 210.00
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 34.99
$ 8.00
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bm66-mod-development-thread-by-mezelmods/page/2?hl=l2cl2c and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.