1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Drain1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

4th player bonus at ball drain is flaky. Sometimes correct, other times only some bonus points are added and sometimes no bonus points added.
    All 4 players score count up and reset correctly. I am thinking a flaky finger/wiper on the player up unit. Just shopped and delivered the game to the customer this week.
    What say you?

#2 1 year ago

It's hard to see how only the 4th player bonus count would be affected. If all of the 4th player's 1000 point increments were flaky that could be a player unit wiper, contact, solder lug, etc. Could it be that they only notice a problem during the bonus count since they're not playing?

/Mark

#3 1 year ago

Thanks Mark. Owner is quite sure it is only the 4th player bonus and it malfunctions about 50 percent of the time.
    Owner is having a party tonight and expects lots of plays. Says he will track all scoring issues and report back.
    I played "hundreds" of games before I delivered it back to him, and found no gameplay errors. EMs, the nature of the beast.
    I will continue to study the schematic in the meantime.
    Bob, in Vt.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bly-captain-fantastic-bonus-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.