• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20191230_090114775 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Who needs a Blue Note backglass?

We already have 7 of 14 names needed to do a run.

Update: It turns out Shay Assad has the rights to Blue Note and not Ron Webb. Sorry about the confusion. Both Shay and Ron use the same factory silkscreening process and produce these beautiful backglasses. They are both licensed by Gottlieb LLC so no matter which one does it you can't go wrong.
I am compiling a list of names to give to Shay Assad to do a run of backglasses if we get the required 14 names. Message me if you want one and I'll put you on my list. Only 229 Blue Notes were made in Dec, 1978. Of the two main websites I found owners in, the data only accounts for 18 in the whole world. That doesn't mean there's not more though. Let's get this made!
IMG_20191230_090114775 (resized).jpgIMG_20191230_090114775 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

I’ll take one. No game here, but one can hope

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I did that with TKO!

Can you pm me your complete name and mailing address for my list? We have 3 names now - need 11 more.

Thanks! Dave

Quoted from Nevus:

#4 1 year ago

I know my luck
If I order a Blue Note a Rock Star will fall in my lap lol

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from DK:

I know my luck
If I order a Blue Note a Rock Star will fall in my lap lol

Sent pm. Thanks!

#6 1 year ago

I will take a glass to help out. Don’t own the game.

I’m sitting next to pinballplusMN and he would also take a glass to support the cause

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

I will take a glass to help out. Don’t own the game.
I’m sitting next to pinballplusMN and he would also take a glass to support the cause

Great!

After you two, I only need 8 more names!

Please pm me your name and address for my list and have your friend do the same!

Thanks.......Dave

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from hoov:

Great!
After you two, I only need 8 more names!
Please pm me your name and address for my list and have your friend do the same!
Thanks.......Dave

Sent you both contacts.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blue-note-backglass-who-needs-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.