(Topic ID: 224434)

Blowing off steam. Seller backs out after agreed upon deal.

By Jgel

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Travish
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4525e08b5b5a8f04465077be5cfbcd27 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jgel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

It happens to us all I guess. Had a deal on pin with a guy in Pittsburg from Mr Pinball. Contacted him and said I will take it. He said I was third in line. 3 emails later he said it was mine. Sent pics. Agreed Pick up tomorrow. Asked for address and commutation stopped. Sent him a two more messages and nothing. Got a reply that he is selling to someone else. Not sure what I could have done differently. Just looking to vent.
    If you are a seller, have a back bone and once you agree to a deal go through with it. At least I didn't drive 3 hours to get stood up. I have gotten offers for over my asking price after I have agreed on a deal and would never take it. Just doesn't seem right. The last pin I bought the seller told me he was getting higher offers but wanted to keep his word and held firm on the deal. Win some lose some I guess. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Not much. It happens.

Yeah really just bitching and venting. Tried to explain to my wife and she just laughed. Figured someone here would empathize.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

I'm in Pittsburgh, and I have a pretty good idea of who you are probably dealing with. Does his first name start with an F? If so, be glad you didn't get the pin.

No actually. Some guy named Ryan. No need for a last name. Shit happens right. No hard feeling just really wanted the pin. Oh well it will make finding the next one better. I have a lead on athother pin I'm interested in.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

I don't know a Ryan. My name is Brian, but I have no pins for sale, so I'm off the hook!

Its so close that I resent you a little bit. Is that ok.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jgel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blowing-off-steam-seller-backs-out-after-agreed-upon-deal-?tu=Jgel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.