Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Haymaker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bf (resized).jpg
    marinated-rump-roast-3058682-hero-01-0977a498722f47debaa7034c13053048 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Is there any way to block PMs from particular users? I know I can just delete them, but I'd rather the user(s) be unable to send them in the first place. Also it would prevent the notification emails.

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Is there any way to block PMs from particular users? I know I can just delete them, but I'd rather the user(s) be unable to send them in the first place. Also it would prevent the notification emails.
    Thanks!

I set it so I don’t get emails from PMs but I thought blocking a user or ignoring them should disable PMs

#3 4 years ago

Block anybody who is sending you messages you don't want and they can't send you mail, unless you already have an active thread.

Delete that thread and they won't be able to send you any mail, period.

Let me know if you have any other hatemail-related questions!

#4 4 years ago

I find incoming messages to be.... so offensive.

#5 4 years ago

Just ignore them right?

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Block anybody who is sending you messages you don't want and they can't send you mail, unless you already have an active thread.

How do I block them, is that the same thing as ignore? I actually don't mind seeing their posts, just don't want the backchannel venting.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

How do I block them, is that the same thing as ignore? I actually don't mind seeing their posts, just don't want the backchannel venting.

Yup. Sorry bro, it's ignore or nothing!

You could just ask them not to PM you anymore. Or not read them.

#8 4 years ago

tell us the goss. whats going on?

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

tell us the goss. whats going on?

It's no big deal, would just rather not give people the satisfaction of clicking send on a diatribe.

#10 4 years ago

Well you gave him the satisfaction of starting a new thread about your beef since you are banned from the other one.

Seems a little silly.

#11 4 years ago

This goss is heating up! Air your grievances for our amusement! I command thee!

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well you gave him the satisfaction of starting a new thread about your beef since you are banned from the other one.

That's fine. I have no beef. Just trying to stop backchannel beef. No beef all BOOM in 2020, baby.

#14 4 years ago

Sorry Yancy, you can't block moderators.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

..backchannel beef...

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

...backchannel beef!!!

Decent band name

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

[quoted image]

I'll have mine on Rye

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Decent band name

bf (resized).jpgbf (resized).jpg
    #19 4 years ago

Ever since investing in a bidet, my back channel beef has subsided

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Ever since investing in a bidet, my back channel beef has subsided

one of the best purchases I've made in recent months, plus I don't have to worry about TP shortages

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

one of the best purchases I've made in recent months, plus I don't have to worry about TP shortages

Do you control the amount of water? I 've never seen one or used one.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Come on over Chad

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Yep, theres a little knob that controls how much pressure is shooting at your brown eye. You barely even have to turn it up though. Seriously, once you go past halfway I imagine it cleans out your guts.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/block-incoming-pms?hl=sixleggeddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.